PDA

View Full Version : 2 free child DCA in mail today!

trishamg
06-27-2001, 07:52 PM
Got home from work today and there was an envelope from DCA. Inside the envelope were 2 free child passes to DCA. My family(adults only) have premium 2 park passes and that makes it even better as we were planning on taking the two kids to DCA. Called my brother and his fiance and they also received 2 child DCA passes!!. The letter enclosed with the passes states all 2-park passholders will receive these. :p

Peter Pan Fan
06-27-2001, 07:58 PM
WOW! Sounds great :)

Michelle
06-27-2001, 08:16 PM
Yep, we got 'em too. I'm sure they felt they had to give the AP holders SOMEthing now that they have so many pass discounts and free offers for DCA.

I was all set to give the passes to my sister-in-law for my nephew till I read the fine print:

"We request that the ANNUAL PASSHOLDER accompany family and friends into DCA when using these complimentary tickets."

:rolleyes:

That really limits the appeal of these passes, IMHO. I'd much rather just be able to give them away to someone who can use them (we have 2-park APs and don't need them).

Mary Jo
06-28-2001, 09:27 AM
<font color=navy>I'm glad you mentioned that, Michelle - I was going to give these to some friends for their children. My own kids are 12 & 13, so these tickets aren't good for their friends.

Evilstepmom
06-28-2001, 11:12 PM
I got 10 in the mail today!!

I am so excited, I was planning on taking 2 of my DD friends there for her birthday, now I can take 4 and not pay a thing to get them in!!

That means more money to spend at the park.. YAAA HOO!!!!!!

the rest I will just let my DD take her friends a couple of times.