PDA

View Full Version : Little American Idol Tidbit

DutchsMommy
03-30-2004, 09:14 PM
For anyone that watches the show:

I read in the paper the other day that the song Kimberley Locke sang on last weeks show (8th World Wonder) was written by a guy from Peterborough, Ontario (about an hour outside of Toronto for those not from Ontario). Kinda neat I thought!

nana2tots
03-30-2004, 09:25 PM
Watched the show tonit, wasn't too thrilled w/ carrot head, he needs to stick w/ Frank and Dean songs!Latoya did a great job, i'm pulling for Fantansia because she is around here. I think Pinky was fantastic!!!!!!!disneykid

mbb
03-31-2004, 09:41 AM
that Jennifer was on the DCL...???? She was one of the Muses at the Hercules show...

cool!:sunny:

DutchsMommy
03-31-2004, 08:50 PM
Just watched the results show - you will not be very happy as pinky got the boot. It's interesting that neither John or Carmella (can't remember her correct name - the one with the silly looking wrist bands) was not in the bottom 3....oh, well it keeps it interesting!

siobhan1997
03-31-2004, 09:05 PM
I agree I think she should have stayed and red head John should have gone. I cannot believe he was not even in the bottom three. I don't think he fits in this spunky group of people. I saw Simon, Randy, Paula and Ryan when they were on Larry King Live and one of them said that the producers have the final say. Makes you wonder!!!