PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland discounts

zeets1
06-26-2001, 08:08 PM
Could someone tell me where I can get the best discounts for Disneyland, Universal Studios, SeaWorld and the San Diego Zoo.

Thanks

tiggeroo42
06-27-2001, 02:33 PM
We went to the zoo last week, and I noticed that they had value tickets that got you into both Sea World and the San Diego Zoo, but we just went to the zoo so I didn't check how much they were. The tickets are sold at the zoo entrance gates and other places I'm sure. You can also small discounts at Disneyland using the Disney Club card (10% off purchases of $50 or more on Disney merchandise and some discounts at restaurants and Disney hotels).

LuvTigger
06-27-2001, 03:52 PM
If you work in a unionized position or a large corporation, try calling the union or human resources to see if they have any discount cards or coupons.

I've received packets of stuff including a Universal Fan Club card which offers some discounts, I think 10% off purchases, and maybe a couple dollars off admission, plus something for Sea World.

AAA used to offer some Universal and Sea World discounts off tickets and purchases, but I think the last time I went to Sea World (in Florida), they may have discontinued the discount on purchases.