PDA

View Full Version : Southwest flights now up to Sept 15


maryann4086
03-25-2004, 01:10 PM
Just booked my flight from buffalo to orlando for Aug 25th. Cost for the flight was $79 US each way and the exchange rate actually was a bit better today, so woohoo. Better hurry if your booking, I did notice some of the cheaper flights for weekends were already gone, and the new schedule has only been up since 1pm. Total cost for 4 direct flight, return was $700.80 US, Hope this helps someone!

alohamom
03-25-2004, 01:27 PM
That is a great price! Are you connecting anywhere or is that direct?

cabmom
03-25-2004, 01:42 PM
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

maryann4086
03-25-2004, 01:53 PM
It's direct, I leave at 8:30 am arrive in orlando at 11 am. There is only one non stop flight from buffalo airport, and thats the one. Get em while you can.

sammi
03-25-2004, 02:53 PM
Great deal Maryann!:D You really lucked out.:p

I wouldn't hesitate to fly out of Buffalo on Southwest as we loved their service and their fares!;)

Gee the direct flight leaves later now too which is fantastic. I hate the early early morning flights especially when we have to get to Buffalo from Hamilton.

Happy planning!:wave:

mousy_in_canada
03-25-2004, 07:40 PM
I can NOT WAIT to book my flight with them!!! I am looking to go On January 31st so I have a ways to go tho.. lol

I think that that month should be out in July am I right?
thanks!
Kathleen

Alysa
03-26-2004, 07:22 PM
Did you find this info on a website? If so which one please?!
Thank you!

maryann4086
03-27-2004, 07:20 AM
Here try this, will take u right to the itinerary, very easy online booking.
http://www.southwest.com/cgi-bin/buildItinerary2?hps=nb

hope it helps

RoyalCanadian
03-27-2004, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by mousy_in_canada
I can NOT WAIT to book my flight with them!!! I am looking to go On January 31st so I have a ways to go tho.. lol

I think that that month should be out in July am I right?
thanks!
Kathleen

I'm also looking at SW flights BUF-MCO for early January. My only worry is the weather that can pummel Buffalo at that time of year. I'm giving consideration to flying out a day ahead to have some flex-time built into the schedule in case of weather delays. I had hopes for the Canjet service out of YHM, but one flight a week doesn't cut it for me, and the Saturday flight isn't convenient for my schedule.