PDA

View Full Version : Radisson, night before

Tom&Melissa
03-20-2004, 03:53 PM
Just booked the Radisson for May 19th, asked for the best rate and they gave us a discount of $60 on the suite we wanted. If you are booking there in May, ask for the visit Florida rate....

Also, excited that tomorrow I can finally book our excursions....

aprilgail2
03-20-2004, 07:30 PM
How much are you paying? I have a room booked in May for 89.00...its just a regular room though, not a suite.

CheapMom
03-20-2004, 07:59 PM
Do you need a suite for 5 people (4 and 1 baby)

Tom&Melissa
03-21-2004, 07:35 AM
with tax (and roll away bed) we are paying $140

we needed the extra room with a 13, 14, and 8 yr old

with a baby you wouldn't need a suite, we also liked the privacy b/c the 14 year old is our 13 yr old's best friend ... same reason we went with a suite onboard.

$89 seems like a great price, did it include tax??

aprilgail2
03-21-2004, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by Tom&Melissa
with tax (and roll away bed) we are paying $140

we needed the extra room with a 13, 14, and 8 yr old

with a baby you wouldn't need a suite, we also liked the privacy b/c the 14 year old is our 13 yr old's best friend ... same reason we went with a suite onboard.

$89 seems like a great price, did it include tax??
No, I am pretty sure tax was extra....My daughter really isn't a bab, she is 4 1/2 the picture of her I have on here is one of the last she took with my godson before he died, thats why its an old photo. I will also have a 14 1/2 year old with us but with only 4 people we have no need for a big room, especially since we won't be getting there until around 830pm and leaving by 1030am

DisneyForLife
03-21-2004, 08:30 AM
I will be staying at the Radisson the same night as aprilgail2, we also got the 89.00 rate. With tax it comes to 97.90

Hey aprilgail2, see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

aprilgail2
03-21-2004, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by DisneyForLife
I will be staying at the Radisson the same night as aprilgail2, we also got the 89.00 rate. With tax it comes to 97.90

Hey aprilgail2, see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We were supposed to be getting there around 600 but they changed the time of our flight by 2 hours so now we are getting there later! I am not very happy about it but I am thankful I didn't book my own airfare to fly down the same morning as the cruise because if that changed that flight it would be a very bad thing! I don't think I would ever chance flying down the same day as the cruise!

DisneyForLife
03-21-2004, 08:38 AM
Oh that's too bad. Ours is still ontime, for now anyhow.
We still may bump into you. I know our DD7 will want to be in the pool and we won't be there til around 7.

donmil723
03-22-2004, 07:56 PM
Tom & Melissa,

We have a suite reserved at Quality Suites on the same night (before the May 20th cruise). It has a king bed and queen sofa sleeper in the living room + microwave & refrig. Its my DH, myself, DD, 19 and her 19 year old girlfriend so we wanted the extra privacy too. It was only $84 + tax and we get the free parking and free shuttle from the Raddison as the QS has the same owner. It doesn't have a pool though but we won't be arriving until about 6 pm so we didn't really think we needed one. We've never stayed there and I've heard varying reports about it here but for the price we thought it would be worth a chance.

See you on the cruise!

Donna

PS Rate also includes continental breakfast, 2 free Hawaiian shirts, and a 15% discount at the Cocoa Beach Surf Co.