PDA

View Full Version : thank

immalemon
03-20-2004, 02:59 PM
Thank you all for your support. I have checked with all princess breakfasts and informed Disney that it was my daughters birthday. All of them are booked, but they are being great about it. Trying so hard to help me. I just call back about 3x a day trying. I hope to get into one of them, hopefully the one in the castle. I think that would just top off the magic, but either way I am getting so excited about this trip regardless. I am so glad I joined this discussion board, it has helped me so much and everyone on here is sooo nice.

Thanks,
Amanda

S.S.WILSON
03-22-2004, 02:33 AM
Can you tell me a little more bout breakfast with the princesses? Im new here and we are going on our 1st Disney cruise in Oct. I know my girls would love that! Thx.

Janemoj
03-22-2004, 04:00 AM
immalemon

I think I can speak for EVERYONE who has been reading your messages on here when I say that we are all keeping our fingers crossed for you. Please let us know how you got on when you get back.

S.S. Wilson

The Princess breakfast is at WDW, not on the ship. If you want more info try www.allearsnet.com and search for Priority seating. It even gives you a calculator to work out exactly when to call. For the parks it is normally 7am 90 days before.