PDA

View Full Version : gift baskets

disney queen
03-19-2004, 06:49 PM
what is the website of the lady who delivers to the cruise ships? not giftsofalifetime.com but the other site. thanks!:tongue:

WDWLVR
03-19-2004, 06:52 PM
www.theperfectgift.cc is for Shirley - she does great baskets!

KennyK
03-19-2004, 11:10 PM
As far as baskets from "The Pefect Gift" shop I would suggest you call their toll free number, 1-800-950-4559.

Ask for Jeniece (sp) she handles the baskets for Shirley. I know she is there on Tuesdays. She help me out for our upcoming Easter cruise and I was very please with her expertise.

Kennyk

snelsonbrown
03-20-2004, 09:14 AM
Hi this is Shirley - Ja'Nice is my niece who has come on board with the shop - (not because she is my niece) but she is smart, very very creative and will help in any way she can - Her talents are in all aspects of opportunities. She is like her mom, Rose, who also works here - Ja"nice fills in for me on Tuesdays and Thursday - I guess this is why I enjoy The Perfect Gift, we are family oriented,
but most of all everything we do for our customers, is with a great deal of love and enjoyment.
Thanks for the comments - it is much appreciated.
Always
Shirley

woody64
03-20-2004, 09:18 AM
I can't say enough good things about Shirley. She made up a great Mickey backpack/sand toy basket for our 2/21 cruise. My kids loved it and Shirley will talk to you and get exactly what you want in your basket. Thanks again Shirley!

woody/bruce

goofyguy1958
03-20-2004, 09:57 AM
Is there any place that we can see a list of all that is in each of the cruise baskets? I went on the website and I can't really tell what the smaller items are. I would like to order at least two baskets for DD and DS and possible one for DW as suprises for our cruise but need to know all contents as there are some allergies and tastes to account for. Thanks for your help.

NYGiantsRule!
03-20-2004, 11:28 AM
That is one of the great things about using The Perfect Gift. Shirley and her staff (family) will work with you to make sure that everything in your basket is what you would like it to be. I spent quite along time on the phone with them choosing the items to be included in DS basket. You can't go wrong using The Perfect Gift.

KennyK
03-20-2004, 01:07 PM
"The Perfect Gift" shop is not like buying from FTD or one of those other internet mail order companies. Each basket/item is individually selected by you and them for the occasion. When I was on the phone with Ja'nice, I had an idea what I wanted in the basket for my grandson. (Easter Cruise) and then let her add things she thought were appropriate. You give them a $ limit on what you want to spend. And away they go.

They are truly the best, and they really live up to the name "PERFECT GIFT".

Thanks Shirley and all your other staff.

Kennyk

goofyguy1958
03-31-2004, 07:21 PM
Well, I called on Saturday and ordered two baskets/beach pails for my children -- hopefully a pink fro DD and green for DS as these are their favorite colors -- filled wit a Mickey beeach towel and lots of goodies. Can't wait to see their faces with the extra suprise waiting for them when we get to our cabin. Thanks for the help!:) Now if we could only speed up this calendar thing.:earseek:

staceymerrill
03-31-2004, 07:39 PM
Goofyguy,,, .. Your choice of baskets sound great ! I think your children will just love them.! Have a Magical Cruise....!!:boat: :wave2:

goofyguy1958
05-17-2004, 12:33 PM
Just wanted to update the reactions to the gift baskets were great. I never told DW and actually forgot about them being in the room until I heard a scream from DD and DS that "Mickey left us something in the room." DW was floored and said that this was the best planned vacation she has ever taken. Thanks DIS boards for all the help.

Mboothby
05-17-2004, 04:05 PM
Hey Shirley,

Will we be able to order from you for the California cruises? We'll be on the repositioning in Aug, and I think we're gonna wanna place some orders!