PDA

View Full Version : pregnancy

ganurse
03-18-2004, 03:06 AM
im not pregnant but working on it...i know you cant be 20 weeks or more but have any pregnant women and had a bad experience on the ship or ports?

floridaminnie
03-18-2004, 07:39 AM
I know when I was pregnant with DD, I was sick on land. I don't think I could have handled the motion of the ship on top of it. Each person and pregnancy is different though.

TiffJ
03-18-2004, 08:14 AM
You have until the 24th week to travel. I was 22 weeks when I went on the cruise. I brought those accupressure armband things. They didnt do a thing for me. The only problem I had was when I woke up the 1st morning I was really, really quesy. Once I had some plain toast for breakfast I was fine & didnt have any more problems the rest of the week. However, I had a very easy pregnancy. Everyone is different. I have never once had morning sickness so that might of had something to do with it.

tammy bell
03-18-2004, 08:24 AM
I was 14 weeks pregnant with twins when we cruised to Bermuda. Prior to the cruise, I had terrible nausea and vomiting. Once I got on the ship, I was fine, never felt a thing. In fact, one night we hit rough seas and everyone in my party felt sick except for me. I got to eat all the food everyone couldn't (LOL)! Like floridaminnie says, everyone is different. Good Luck!