PDA

View Full Version : best pictures

ganurse
03-18-2004, 03:01 AM
we are going on the sept 4 2004 cruise to the easter caribbean, stopping at san juan. for those who are camera fanatics, where was your best photo taken?

mickeyboat
03-18-2004, 11:08 AM
Gallows Point Gazebo - St. John
Great Bay Beach - St. Maarten
Castaway Cay (my daughter playing in the water with the ship in the background)

Denae

plutojudy
03-18-2004, 11:10 AM
I love any picture with "my" ship in the background.

jrabbit
03-18-2004, 11:34 AM
This is a little surprising since I do NOT like Nassau, but my favorite cruise photo was taken by a ships photographer on the gang plank as we were disembarking the ship in Nassau. A Disney Magic "life ring" that says Nassau on it is hanging from the handrail and its just DW and myself. Great pic:sunny:

One of the best pictures we have from our own camera was taken up on deck 10 infront of one of the stacks. There are 2 yellow "tubes" and my family and Mickey standing inbetween the "tubes".

On Castaway Cay we usually walk between the ship and the beach. I have stopped out there and taken some wonderful...er Magical (never been on the Wonder;)) shots of the beach, sailboats and the Magic in the background.

Most disapointed missed shot was of the topless lady sunbathing between me and the ocean on Orient Beach on St. Maarten :o :teeth: :o Never managed to get her in a picture that I took of the beach and ocean.

Nesnboy
03-18-2004, 11:49 AM
Coki Beach on St Thomas. From the ship looking across Charlotte Amelie Harbor in St Thomas. Walking back toward the ship on Castaway Key along the walkway... great view of the beach with the ship in the background.

Happy Birthday Cat
04-19-2004, 09:21 PM
Our favorite photo is of Trunk Bay on St. John from the road leading down to the entrance to the beach. On the road there is a turn-off that allows you to stop and gaze in owe at the sight.

HBC