PDA

View Full Version : Hyatt Hotel in Orlando airport

TChrist05
03-17-2004, 07:37 PM
Hello all....maybe you can help us....we usually fly in the morning of our cruise....and we are cruising on the Magic on May 8th....we are considering flying in the night before but will arrive late....like 10 at night....I have seen on these boards people getting room rates of like $30.00 for the night in the Hyatt.....how did you guys do it...I checked the Hyatt web site and they want like $160.00 for the night.....so any and all info would be appreciated.....
Thanks.....Tom

ClarabelleCow
03-17-2004, 07:52 PM
hotwire!!! look for no shuttle, 3+stars, retaurant, business center, tennis nearby, and I think there is something else, do a search here for hotwire!!

dznyacct
03-17-2004, 09:16 PM
I was able to get the MCO Hyatt for $24 (+ $9.95 Hotwire fee) for the night before our 7/17/04 western DCL cruise. I booked in in early November Use the tips posted here as far as what icons to look for. I had never used Hotwire before, and was THRILLED to get the Hyatt at such a great price. I was going to book it using their "great" internet only (non-refundable) rate of $144!!

tinarena2000
03-17-2004, 09:28 PM
Please keep in mind you may not get it. so make sure you are going to be happy with any of the hotels they offer. Some of us got lucky. I did priceline, no shuttle. 48 total
Good luck. also check out the boards betterbidding.com
tina

CAMICKEY
03-18-2004, 01:37 PM
TChrist05

We are staying at the Hyatt on the 7th as well. We booked the hotel a year ago but at the Hotel's Internet site. We got a room for $ 102. I know it was expensive but we just did not want to have to get our bags and then catch a shuttle. It was more of a convenience factor for us. Looking forward to the May 8'th cruise as well. Are you planning on attending the DisMeet? - Mike

TChrist05
03-18-2004, 10:37 PM
Hey Mike....we are planning on attending the Dismeet....although I don't know when it is planned for yet....we don't know exactly yet when we are coming down...either the night before or the morning of the cruise.....see you on the ship!
Tom

CAMICKEY
03-19-2004, 12:30 PM
Hey Mike....we are planning on attending the Dismeet....although I don't know when it is planned for yet....we don't know exactly yet when we are coming down...either the night before or the morning of the cruise.....see you on the ship!

Have you been to the Meets forum yet at the top of this page? RIght now it looks like the Meet will take place by the Mickey Pool sometime after embarkation and before the Life Boat Drill. I'm already ready to go. - Mike