PDA

View Full Version : Play the alphabet game here, Universal Orlando style!


Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

WebmasterBarry
06-23-2000, 03:07 PM
If you watch "Whose Line is It Anyway?" there's a game called the alphabet game. The first person begins a sentence with the letter A, the next one begins the sentence with the letter B, and so on until we reach the end of the alphabet. For this game, though, let's have references to Universal Orlando only.

I'll start...

Alright, who's going to Universal Orlando next?

"I see corn people."

TATINEE
06-23-2000, 03:13 PM
Beats me. I don't go until August!

Jessica

Robinrs
06-23-2000, 03:18 PM
Can't go until September! Gotta be a part of Around the World with Pete Werner!!

MOM
Mother of Michael

Proverbs 3:5-6 http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/JIROMI/esmera_1.gif

ZerasPride
06-23-2000, 03:50 PM
Did someone say something about the Portofino? No? Okay, I was just checking! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

julie_yet
06-23-2000, 04:39 PM
Everyone's going to USF but me.

WebmasterBarry
06-23-2000, 04:50 PM
Fearfall...I was courageous enough to ride Dr. Doom's Fearfall when I last visited!

"I see corn people."

eyesk8r
06-23-2000, 04:51 PM
Frankly my dear I'mlooking forward to going

Molokai Gram
06-23-2000, 05:00 PM
Go now those of you that can. I just checked the web cam and USF is empty (it does look like it is raining though) /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif (Tried to make the G bold and it didn't work. Sorry!)

IOAfan
06-23-2000, 06:43 PM
Hey everyone, how was USO?

IOAfan

GIVE IT UP FOR IOA!!!<P><BR>

bskmom
06-23-2000, 06:53 PM
IOA is the best. That was an easy one!

Patti
Portofino 2/2000
Portofino bound Feb 2001

midwestee
06-23-2000, 07:06 PM
Just about ready to go to Portofino Bay, IOA, and USF! /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

WebmasterBarry
06-23-2000, 07:56 PM
Kelly Monaghan's book is a great USO resource (so are these boards! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif ).

"I see corn people."

[This message was edited by Barry aka usagi on 06-23-00 at 11:03 PM.]

angie1118
06-23-2000, 09:31 PM
Looks like I'm leaving in 3 more days for US and IOA. Yippee!!!!

Strawman
06-23-2000, 11:49 PM
Men in Black, Alien Attack, I can't wait 'til I get back!

firecap
06-24-2000, 08:29 AM
"No way" said my wife when I begged her to get on "THE HULK" /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

ElEd
06-24-2000, 08:50 AM
Orlando Florida is where you'll find Islands Of Adventure

air goes in and <BR>out...blood goes round <BR>and round ANY deviation <BR>to this is considered a <BR>BAD thing!! <BR>

WebmasterBarry
06-24-2000, 09:43 AM
P - Portifino Bay is the place to stay the next time you visit!

"It's fun to stay at the Portifino Bay!"

eyesk8r
06-24-2000, 10:48 AM
Questions, Questions. This board (and ZP) answer so many questions.

trippy
06-24-2000, 11:47 AM
R-Right USF is the best park.

IOAfan
06-24-2000, 12:27 PM
So sorry I couldn't go to IOA, USF, or CW this year.

IOAfan /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

GIVE IT UP FOR IOA!!!<P><BR>

nutcracker
06-24-2000, 12:31 PM
To say I adore Universal Studios is an understatement........I can still remember the rush of excitement the first time the doors of the DeLorean slammed shut and I screeched off to chase Biff on Back To the Future...Universal Rules!!!!!!!

Molokai Gram
06-24-2000, 12:55 PM
Unless I can win Clearinghouse, I can't afford to come back to USF/IOA for a lonnng time. Isn't that sad???? /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

ZerasPride
06-24-2000, 01:07 PM
Very said post Molokai! It seems you love Universal just about as much as the rest of us do. I would be sad too if I couldn't plan another trip. I hope you do win the Clearinghouse sweepstakes (then you could take us all with you). Take care! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Robinrs
06-24-2000, 01:48 PM
What more can I say??? Except I'm glad I did not get stuck with X!!

MOM
Mother of Michael

Proverbs 3:5-6 http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/JIROMI/esmera_1.gif

ZerasPride
06-24-2000, 02:06 PM
XMen theme rides are at IOA right? Can't wait to ride Storm Force!

Somehow I figured I'd get stuck with X when this game started so I had one prepared!

Hey Robin I am reading your trip reports and really enjoying them. Thanks for posting your experiences!

Tony M
06-24-2000, 07:41 PM
You have to find someone to finish this so we can play again.
HAVE FUN

WebmasterBarry
06-24-2000, 07:54 PM
Z - Zera's Pride likes to stay at Portifino Bay!

WebmasterBarry
06-24-2000, 07:55 PM
Time to start over...

A - Anyone have an idea of what ride we should go on first?

ZerasPride
06-24-2000, 08:05 PM
Back to the Future gets my vote!

Barry - you are too funny! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

DEXTER
06-24-2000, 08:39 PM
The rides are really great but missed the opening to Men in Black by a couple of days. Had enough to do with all the other ones such as Back to the Future and Spiderman.I wish I were there now instead of being around a lot of casinos. /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

WebmasterBarry
06-24-2000, 08:50 PM
C - Can we borrow someone's kid so we can ride Pteradon Flyers?

WebmasterBarry
06-24-2000, 11:26 PM
D - Dexter, thank you for the comment. Now join in the game! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Molokai Gram
06-25-2000, 01:18 AM
E- Even though I make this response, is anyone up to read it? Right now it is 10:21 PM here, but where all of you are it is ???? /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

(Notice I finally figured out BOLD - now if I can only do the instant smilies I'll consider myself a genius. LOL)

Grog
06-25-2000, 08:36 AM
Florida is a great place for a vacation, especially Orlando!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

ZerasPride
06-25-2000, 09:57 AM
Going to try to ride Dueling Dragons the next time I go. I hope I can build up enough courage by then!

Skiboo
06-25-2000, 11:47 AM
This board is great. Glad I found it. Will do wonders for me and my November trip planning!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

sglrsglr
06-25-2000, 11:50 AM
Happy to say, we leave in 8 days!

firecap
06-25-2000, 12:10 PM
Tampa Bay..no way..I.O.A...all the way..hey,hey /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

WebmasterBarry
06-25-2000, 12:16 PM
I - It's fun to stay at the Portifino Bay! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

firecap
06-25-2000, 12:39 PM
Tampa Bay..NO WAY!...I.O.A.all the way..Hey,Hey. /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

bskmom
06-25-2000, 01:17 PM
J - Just checked in and I thought I would play the alphabet game Universal Orlando Style.
Patti

Robinrs
06-25-2000, 02:43 PM
Kan't think of ANYTHING that starts with "K". I guess I'm krazy!

MOM
Mother of Michael

Proverbs 3:5-6 http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/JIROMI/esmera_1.gif

Robinrs
06-25-2000, 02:55 PM
Liking my reports, ZP???

Then we definitely have something in common! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

MOM
Mother of Michael

Proverbs 3:5-6 http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/JIROMI/esmera_1.gif

WebmasterBarry
06-25-2000, 03:22 PM
M - MOM (Mother of Michael) may be "krazy," but she is a good resource on Universal information! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

ZerasPride
06-25-2000, 04:37 PM
Nothing bad to say about Universal Orlando (especially about the Portifino!) Barry stop taking my plugs for the Portofino /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif!

Robin - I am enjoying your reports. You are right, we are just alike!

ZerasPride
06-25-2000, 04:40 PM
Oh how I love thee Orlando! This is courtesy of DH who thinks of Orlando and can't help breaking out in poetic song!

Molokai Gram
06-25-2000, 10:49 PM
P - Portofino should recognize what a treasure they have whenever ZP visits. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif her glowing reports and responses are even swaying this old penny pincher to splurge when I again get to Orlando. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

ZerasPride
06-26-2000, 08:10 AM
Quit making my head turn Molokai! Just kidding I love this board, I love you guys and of course I love the Portofino. I am also considering writing the hotel and seeing if I can get some kind of commission or future room credit for all the converts I'm making! Actually, I think I'll quit with the glowing Portofino reports. I don't want too many people staying there. Then they might not have room for me when I go back. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

ZerasPride
06-27-2000, 08:01 AM
"R" we still playing? Where is everybody?
/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Belle1962
06-27-2000, 08:57 AM
TRIP TIPS TRIP TIPS TRIP TIPS This board is a great place to get great tips for my trip

IOAfan
06-27-2000, 11:20 AM
Universal Orlando rulez!!!!!!!!!!!!!


IOAfan

GIVE IT UP FOR IOA!!!<P><BR>

bskmom
06-27-2000, 11:28 AM
V - Vacations can mean only one thing - a trip to Universal Orlando!!!!

Patti
Portofino Bay 2000
Portofino Bay 2001

WebmasterBarry
06-27-2000, 11:54 AM
W - Why did we skip "S?" /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

dizdad
06-27-2000, 12:19 PM
Zeraspride convinced me to stay at the Portofino! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

dizdad
06-27-2000, 12:30 PM
Zeraspride convinced me to stay at the Portofino!

ZerasPride
06-27-2000, 01:41 PM
Are we playing again, Barry?

WebmasterBarry
06-27-2000, 02:27 PM
B - But of course!

julie_yet
06-27-2000, 02:31 PM
Can't wait until July. IOA here I come. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

WebmasterBarry
06-27-2000, 02:52 PM
D - Dive into the pool at Portifino Bay with Zera's Pride! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

IOAfan
06-27-2000, 02:55 PM
Everyone's going except for me...:(

IOAfan

GIVE IT UP FOR IOA!!!<P><BR>

ROSINHA1
06-27-2000, 07:24 PM
THESE POSTINGS ARE GREAT BUT NOBODY SAID THE TICKETS PRICES FOR 1, 2, OR 3 DAYS /infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif

WebmasterBarry
06-27-2000, 08:14 PM
F - Fortunately, we have a link for ticket prices: http://www.usfinfo.com/parkinfo/prices.shtml

Molokai Gram
06-28-2000, 12:07 AM
G - Gotta go to Orlando again! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
Gotta stay at Portofino! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
Gotta ride a coaster! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

ZerasPride
06-28-2000, 08:53 AM
H- Here's hoping that Molokai gets to go to Universal Orlando real soon (and stay in a Butler Villa at the Portofino)! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

IOAfan
06-28-2000, 09:25 AM
I'm coming to Florida and hopefully to Universal.

IOAfan

GIVE IT UP FOR IOA!!!<P><BR>

ZerasPride
06-28-2000, 03:34 PM
J - Just keep the game going folks! I can't dream about my next trip if things don't keep movin' along! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

tims39
06-28-2000, 04:24 PM
K- Kids of ALL ages will surely love IOA!!!!

IOAfan
06-28-2000, 06:41 PM
Live the adventure at IOA!!

GIVE IT UP FOR IOA!!!<P><BR>

IOAfan
06-28-2000, 06:43 PM
Live the adventure at IOA!!

IOAfan

GIVE IT UP FOR IOA!!!<P><BR>

IOAfan
06-28-2000, 06:46 PM
Live the adventure at IOA!!

IOAfan

GIVE IT UP FOR IOA!!!<P><BR>

WebmasterBarry
06-28-2000, 08:00 PM
J - Just a question, IOA Fan: do you experience deja vu?

Just a question, IOA Fan: do you experience deja vu?

Just a question, IOA Fan: do you experience deja vu?

/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Molokai Gram
06-28-2000, 11:51 PM
Kaunakakai kid kisses Kong! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

WebmasterBarry
06-29-2000, 10:48 AM
M - Molokai Gram ought to enter a Universal vacation sweepstakes so she can win a trip back! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

ZerasPride
06-29-2000, 12:18 PM
N- Next time I go to Universal Orlando guess where I'm gonna stay? You get one guess!
/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

WebmasterBarry
06-29-2000, 02:52 PM
O Oh, I don't know Zera's Pride. Portifino Bay is so expensive! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

IOAfan
06-29-2000, 07:22 PM
Perhaps I was experiencing de ja vu, but this board's a little slow last night.

IOAfan

GIVE IT UP FOR IOA!!!<P><BR>

IOAfan
06-29-2000, 07:24 PM
Perhaps I was experiencing de ja vu, but this board's a little slow last night.

IOAfan

GIVE IT UP FOR IOA!!!<P><BR>

Molokai Gram
06-29-2000, 08:31 PM
Q - Queer response I made last night (and it wan't as late as it looked, it was only after 8PM 6/28!) I didn't see ZerasPride and Tims39 6-7PM responses, wondered why it had jumped to L and then just thought I was getting back on track following Barry's J??? /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif I swear I do know my alphabet (my long term memory is fine, its the short term that is a problem LOL) Sorry!

ZerasPride
06-30-2000, 05:58 AM
R- Really there is no better website than the UIS for all your Universal Orlando (and Portofino) information. The moderators here are just the best! /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Robinrs
06-30-2000, 06:20 PM
Shucks, it sure was sweet to savor Barry say that I was a source of information, what a s well sweetheart of him to say such a statement!

MOM
Mother of Michael

Proverbs 3:5-6 http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/JIROMI/esmera_1.gif

WDWfanatic288
06-30-2000, 11:03 PM
Two great parks which one do I choose 1st? i dunno but what about IOA. I love coasters!!!!

WDW vacations-
Spring Break 1996-DxL(8 days)
September 1997-WL(9 days)
September 1998-FWC(9 days)
September 1999-WL(9 days)
June 2ºoº-Po/CO(North Garden Rooms)(16 days!!!)
2000 trip was the best so far!!!!!!
REMEMBER-It all started with a mouse!!!

Molokai Gram
06-30-2000, 11:42 PM
U - Unless I win that sweepstakes, Barry, it will be a long time before I can get to IOA! So I am drinking Coke (though I prefer Pepsi) and entering every other Universal Sweepstakes I can find. When I make it, lets have a meet! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Cross your fingers for me. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

IOAfan
07-02-2000, 02:00 PM
Very hot in Florida this year, I would imagine.

IOAfan

GIVE IT UP FOR IOA!!!<P><BR>

ZerasPride
07-03-2000, 09:02 AM
W - Why don't we have some kind of UIS identifying mark for the parks like on the DIS? It could be something simple like tight red Spidy suits? Whadda y'all think? /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

Robinrs
07-03-2000, 09:44 AM
Don't eXpect ME to wear that tight red suit, ZP /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif!!

MOM
Mother of Michael

Proverbs 3:5-6 http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/JIROMI/esmera_1.gif

ZerasPride
07-03-2000, 05:44 PM
"Y" not Robin, I think we'd all look so cute or at the very least clear out the parks and have them for ourselves, whadda ya' say? /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

nhrenee
07-03-2000, 08:21 PM
"ZERO" minutes wait for Spiderman! That's a time I'd like to see on the wait board.

WebmasterBarry
07-03-2000, 08:57 PM
All aboard the Hulk Coaster!

http://www.wdwinfo.com/sites/family/stephtink.jpg

dis+usfan!
07-03-2000, 11:32 PM
B-Be back in three weeks to ride Spiderman!

Molokai Gram
07-04-2000, 12:48 AM
C - Can't promise to ride Hulk, but I will eat all my lima beans! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

ZerasPride
07-04-2000, 08:20 AM
D - Don't forget Suess Landing. Gotta love that One Fish Two Fish especially on a hot day!

nhrenee
07-04-2000, 10:36 AM
Escape through the ride again door at Dueling Dragons!

trippy
07-04-2000, 11:05 AM
F-Florida has the best theme parks in the United States.


Trippy

IOAfan
07-04-2000, 11:16 AM
Gee golly gosh...Universal Orlando is the best resort area that I've been to so far.

IOAfan

GIVE IT UP FOR IOA!!!<P><BR>

tims39
07-04-2000, 11:32 AM
H-Hulk...This coaster makes all the others green with envy!!

ZerasPride
07-04-2000, 01:16 PM
I - I don't think I have to mention that the Portofino is the place to stay after a fun day at Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure!

IOAfan
07-04-2000, 03:22 PM
Just to let you know, Spider-Man is my favorite ride at IOA.

IOAfan

GIVE IT UP FOR IOA!!!<P><BR>

ZerasPride
07-05-2000, 08:58 AM
K - Kongfrontation is best when ridden from the last row! Don't forget to keep looking behind ya'; you feel like you can almost reach out and touch Kong!

WebmasterBarry
07-05-2000, 09:31 AM
Let's keep our arms and hands inside the tram at all times. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

http://www.wdwinfo.com/sites/family/stephtink.jpg

ZerasPride
07-05-2000, 11:00 AM
M - Men in Black is a great ride at USF! Don't forget to press the red button for the bonus score at the end! May the force be with you Galaxy Defenders!

kaylame
07-05-2000, 11:54 AM
Never have been to Universal in Orlando. Going first week in Aug. Can't wait. Went to the one in LA, it was great but don't think it's going to top the one in Orlando. Still haven't decided, Studios or IOA.????? See ya.

Molokai Gram
07-05-2000, 02:42 PM
0 - 0hhh, I love IOA/USF and really really need to think of a way to get back. I will stay on site and ride at least the new Unicorn ride /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif.
And we will have an Aloha DIS meet at Confisco's Grill. How does that sound??? /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

ZerasPride
07-05-2000, 07:25 PM
P - Please count me in Molokai! I hope we're doing this in November (right after Thanksgiving) because that is when I'll be there again. When you say you're staying on site this time around I hope you mean at the Portofino Bay Resort (I couldn't resist - sorry!)
/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

dis+usfan!
07-05-2000, 08:25 PM
Quite a wonderful place USF/IOA is, isn't it?

ZerasPride
07-06-2000, 06:04 AM
R - Really, I can't think of a better place to take a vacation than Universal Orlando! It has everything one could ask for - adventure, thrills, chills and spills, relaxation, pampering hotel staff and delicious food. I could just go on and on (big sigh)! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

IOAfan
07-07-2000, 11:14 AM
So, how much has USF changed since 1998?

IOAfan


GIVE IT UP FOR IOA!!!

Molokai Gram
07-08-2000, 02:25 AM
T - Take my advice, bend over, smile and then throw a coin into the mouth of the fish at McElligott's Pool /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif and you will be rewarded.

T - Trust this old granny! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Dave OBrien
07-08-2000, 04:39 AM
U- uuuuuuuhhhh, I think I need another beer...-
Dave after a long day in the parks right before getting on the Hulk line which was 10 minutes after Happy Hour!

IOAfan
07-08-2000, 03:37 PM
Very exciting going to USO this year with MIB, Flying Unicorn, and Storm Force, isn't it?

IOAfan

GIVE IT UP FOR IOA!!!

nhrenee
07-08-2000, 03:43 PM
Very excellent idea Molokai Gram! We must all have a "Confisco's Creation!(a bit like a frozen daquiri with coconut). But after Hulk and DD, OK?

WebmasterBarry
07-08-2000, 04:05 PM
Whoa, we did two V's!

http://www.wdwinfo.com/sites/family/stephtink.jpg

Molokai Gram
07-08-2000, 04:54 PM
Z - ZerasPride are you going to join Renee and I in a celebratory drink at Confiscos after we ride? The men can join us if they eat all of their Lima beans. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

WebmasterBarry
07-08-2000, 05:24 PM
Time to start over!

Anyone know where we should go and eat?

http://www.wdwinfo.com/sites/family/stephtink.jpg

monkeyaround
07-08-2000, 05:48 PM
B- Burned is what you will be if you stand gawking at The Incredible Hulk for a day.

monkeyaround
07-08-2000, 05:48 PM
B- Burned is what you will be if you stand gawking at The Incredible Hulk for a day.

trippy
07-09-2000, 09:15 AM
C- C all the great rollercoasters IOA has.


Trippy

Trippy 4 Life

WebmasterBarry
07-09-2000, 01:07 PM
Dave O'Brien wants to ride the stool at the Backwater Bar during happy hour. It's the wildest thrill ride in the park! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

http://www.wdwinfo.com/sites/family/stephtink.jpg

IOAfan
07-09-2000, 03:28 PM
Every year USO gets better and better.

IOAfan

GIVE IT UP FOR IOA!!!

Tink'sMom
07-10-2000, 03:06 AM
Ten days and I'll be there! Ha ha!

Dave OBrien
07-10-2000, 03:56 AM
F- falling off the stool at the Backwater Bar after Happy Hour and STILL getting on the Hulk! (This didn't happen but easily could have!)

ZerasPride
07-10-2000, 07:35 AM
G - Giggling at your post Molokai! I'll be there for that drink! I just hope I don't "loose it" when I see Spiderman again!

IOAfan
07-10-2000, 01:43 PM
How is the weather down there?

IOAfan

GIVE IT UP FOR IOA!!!

Molokai Gram
07-12-2000, 11:35 PM
I - It is going to die if I don't respond and we cannot allow that. I hope all of you will join in with your thoughts. Maybe we can keep it going until we have a DIS meet at Universal /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

cardaway
07-13-2000, 06:43 AM
Just chiming in to keep in going, can't wait till I'll be there on Sept. 25.

ZerasPride
07-13-2000, 09:20 AM
K - Kan't (excuse the spelling - lol) stop the game now especially since I'm going back on September 2! Who would have thought I could be headed back down so soon. Molokai I hope you read my other post about the cheap airfare and I hope you can take advantage of it!

ctrabada
07-13-2000, 07:05 PM
L-Let's all stay at Portofino Bay!


Cristy
http://disneyclipart.simplenet.com/Parks/DisneyWorld/wdw02a.gif

nhrenee
07-13-2000, 07:07 PM
Let's all hop in Zebra's pride's suitcase with her!!! ZP: if the letter had been G I would've posted green with envy!

nhrenee
07-13-2000, 07:09 PM
Let's all hop in Zebra's pride's suitcase with her!!! ZP: if the letter had been G I would've posted green with envy!

WebmasterBarry
07-13-2000, 07:20 PM
Me first! Me first into the Portifino Bay pool!

Are you having a Moof Moment today?

ZerasPride
07-13-2000, 08:04 PM
N - No problem nhrenee! The more the merrier I always say. I absolutely can't believe I'm going back so soon. I really feel guilty like I should be doing something else with this money but I just can't resist. I don't even think DH would mind a few more people in our room. I wonder how many the gardenview rooms can REALLY sleep? (lol) /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Molokai Gram
07-13-2000, 10:46 PM
O - OOOOh I thought ZerasPride had found a way for me to return, but not yet. I will keep trying though. Maybe, hope so...But I am very happy that she was able to find such a low air fare for herself and I really appreciate her letting me know. Wasn't that nice? /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

ZerasPride
07-14-2000, 07:22 AM
P - Portofino here I come! Got my first wish and my second wish is for Molokai to post that she is going again real soon!

IOAfan
07-14-2000, 07:55 AM
Quite crowded in Portofino with all ya's going, isn't it?

IOAfan

GIVE IT UP FOR IOA!!!

Robinrs
07-14-2000, 09:57 AM
Robinrs and son will be there the same time as you ZerasPride!! We arrive Sept.1st and and return Sept. 5th!

Really would like to meet you!!

MOM
Mother of Michael

Proverbs 3:5-6 http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/JIROMI/esmera_1.gif

Belle2001
07-14-2000, 10:49 AM
So, anyone going to USO soon?

Belle2001

I am Neera, Hear Me Roar!!

ZerasPride
07-14-2000, 11:43 AM
T- Tell me I'm not dreaming Robin! I could finally meet one of my UIS buds in person? I almost can't believe it. That would really be cool. As the time gets closer and our itineraries get confirmed, let's arrange something. Anybody else going to be there during the first week of September?

WebmasterBarry
07-14-2000, 01:52 PM
Universal meet in September, anyone for a Universal meet then? /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Are you having a Moof Moment today?

Robinrs
07-14-2000, 02:08 PM
Very good idea, guys!! Here's an invite to anyone who'll be in O-town on vacation on Labor Day!!

MOM
Mother of Michael

Proverbs 3:5-6 http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/JIROMI/esmera_1.gif

Molokai Gram
07-14-2000, 02:44 PM
W - WAAAH /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

I wanna go! I wanna go! Not fair! It's my turn!

Major temper tantrum in Hawaii, should not be confused with erupting volcano.

First week in September is now the goal!

Belle2001
07-15-2000, 06:57 PM
EXciting that it is, I cannot go to the meet in September.

Belle2001

I am Neera, Hear Me Roar!!

Gin
07-15-2000, 07:17 PM
Yikes how I wish I could go too

IOAfan
07-15-2000, 07:24 PM
Zouch...I wish I had 'A', not 'Z'. Anyway, Zowie, no one told me about the meet!! I might as well go to the zoo.

IOAfan

GIVE IT UP FOR IOA!!!

ZerasPride
07-15-2000, 08:01 PM
A - A meet is a wonderful idea! Count me in. Barry since you are a native, are you organizing things for us? /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Robinrs
07-16-2000, 02:01 PM
Barry please be a darling and set up a chance for us to be together!

MOM
Mother of Michael

Proverbs 3:5-6 http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/JIROMI/esmera_1.gif

IOAfan
07-16-2000, 04:38 PM
Can't you see that I have school in September and can't go to the meet at IOA/USF?

IOAfan

GIVE IT UP FOR IOA!!!

Belle2001
07-16-2000, 08:23 PM
Everyone just settle down about the meet. Does anyone know if there's any special events happening at USO the end of this month or the beginning of next month?

Belle2001

Beauty and the Beast...

ZerasPride
07-17-2000, 08:57 AM
F - For the love of Pete, where are you Barry? We need to get this meet off the ground and can't do it without our "main man". /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

WebmasterBarry
07-17-2000, 09:44 AM
Go to this link if you're interested in a September meet:

http://wdwinfo.infopop.net/OpenTopic/page?q=Y&a=tpc&s=40009993&f=56409977&m=720099951

Are you having a Moof Moment today?

[This message was edited by Barry aka usagi on 07-17-00 at 01:00 PM.]

ZerasPride
07-17-2000, 11:37 AM
H - Hoping to meet as many of my UIS buds as possible in September!

Thanks Barry for the link. I have already "signed up". Just waiting for the details to be worked out. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

IOAfan
07-17-2000, 01:00 PM
Is there any reason in this world why we can't get moving with this game. We've been spending too much time on the meet that we're loosing people.

IOAfan

GIVE IT UP FOR IOA!!!

WebmasterBarry
07-17-2000, 01:40 PM
Jokes, does anyone know any good jokes to move this game along? /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Are you having a Moof Moment today?

ZerasPride
07-17-2000, 06:40 PM
K - Keeping up with this game is almost like a full-time job! Come on people, let's not stop now.

Sorry I don't know any jokes, just want to see how far we can take this game. All the way up to the September meet I hope! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

WebmasterBarry
07-17-2000, 07:23 PM
Let's do lunch at Emeril's! Pete will pay for us! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Are you having a Moof Moment today?

UniversalVic
07-17-2000, 07:52 PM
Mickey Mouse...who's that? j/k

WebmasterBarry
07-17-2000, 07:57 PM
Nickeloden Studios is fun for kids. Don't forget to volunteer to be slimed!

Are you having a Moof Moment today?

Molokai Gram
07-17-2000, 09:29 PM
O - OHHHHHH I want to go to the Universal meet in September. I am drinking Coke (I prefer Pepsi, but the Universal trip to win is with Coke); I am entering PCH daily on line; I go to Safeway whenever I am on Maui and use my card to try and win the Universal trip; any other contest I could enter? /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Cross fingers and toes.

theres126
07-18-2000, 08:04 AM
Pteradon flyers - Looks fun but never got to try it......the line was always too long! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ZerasPride
07-18-2000, 08:15 AM
Q - Quality, luxury and service are three superlatives that describe the Portofino Bay Resort.

Hey Barry, what time is our reservation at Emeril's? I want to make sure I have enough time to get all gussied up! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Robinrs
07-18-2000, 11:14 AM
Really like getting "R" for obvious reasons!!

MOM
Mother of Michael

Proverbs 3:5-6 http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/JIROMI/esmera_1.gif

ZerasPride
07-18-2000, 11:24 AM
S - Spiderman was overheard saying something about his Spidy senses tingling. Boy do I like that Spiderman! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

IOAfan
07-18-2000, 12:14 PM
The Amazing Adventures of Spiderman is my favorite ride at IOA.

IOAfan

GIVE IT UP FOR IOA!!!

Molokai Gram
07-18-2000, 02:42 PM
U - Universal meet in September! Who will be going? Who else will be there in spirit besides me? /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

WebmasterBarry
07-18-2000, 03:32 PM
Vadzooks! Someone buy Molaki Gram a plane ticket so she can attend the meet! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

[i]80% of the nation is within 500 miles of a Six Flags park. Welcome to the other 20%.[/b]

Gin
07-18-2000, 04:06 PM
WHY WHY WHY can't I go in september

ZerasPride
07-18-2000, 05:51 PM
X - X marks the spot for the meet in September. I don't know. I couldn't think of anything with "X" in it.

I wish I could take Molokai with me. It's just not fair! I promise to shoot some nasty aliens and dedicate my high score to you, Molokai!

WebmasterBarry
07-18-2000, 07:12 PM
Yowie, can we all stay in Zera's Pride's Portifino room after the Universal meet? /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

80% of the nation is within 500 miles of a Six Flags park. Welcome to the other 20%.

ZerasPride
07-18-2000, 07:28 PM
Z - Zera wouldn't mind at all - now Zera's husband "Mufasa" might have something to say about it though (lol)!

IOAfan
07-18-2000, 07:39 PM
Anyone know if USF has a fireworks display now?

IOAfan

GIVE IT UP FOR IOA!!!

ZerasPride
07-19-2000, 06:39 AM
B - Beverly Hills Boulangerie has the best bakery items! Maybe Barry will be so kind as to buy us all one of those giant chocolate chip cookies! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Sorry, IOA fan, I don't know anything about fireworks. Maybe someone else does. We missed you last night at our makeshift "chat"!

ZerasPride
07-19-2000, 07:51 AM
D - Don't forget to take notes while you are gone miss tracey so you can write a wonderfully detailed trip report upon your return!

Have a wonderful trip and say hello to my "main man" Spidy for me! /infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

FlameBoyUK
07-19-2000, 07:59 AM
Everyone can have fun at Universal Orlando!

WebmasterBarry
07-19-2000, 04:50 PM
Fireworks are at Universal Orlando. The "Adventure to the Stars" runs until August 19 near the end of the day.

80% of the nation is within 500 miles of a Six Flags park. Welcome to the other 20%.

IOAfan
07-19-2000, 07:57 PM
Gee, I thought "Adventure to the Stars" was only at IOA. Is it at USF too?

IOAfan

GIVE IT UP FOR IOA!!!

WebmasterBarry
07-19-2000, 09:21 PM
Huh, I thought they were shot over both lagoons. I will find out next month when I visit!

80% of the nation is within 500 miles of a Six Flags park. Welcome to the other 20%.

Molokai Gram
07-19-2000, 10:00 PM
I - I am very happy that so many of you will be going to Universal soon and that you will be having a September meet. BTW I am now turning green and my nose is growing. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

ZerasPride
07-20-2000, 08:03 AM
J - Jokes aside, the meet won't be the same without Molokai. Maybe some miraculous event will happen over the next few weeks and Molokai will be able to join us anyway (or maybe we could move the meet to Hawaii!) /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

IOAfan
07-20-2000, 08:18 PM
King Kong in Kongfrontation is my favorite movie primate. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

IOAfan

GIVE IT UP FOR IOA!!!

Molokai Gram
07-20-2000, 11:58 PM
L - Leis for all at a Hawaii Meet! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
LOL if some miracle does happen and I am able to join you, I will bring leis to Orlando. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif But just in case I don't make it, you all ride the Hulk for me and one time through MIB too!

WebmasterBarry
07-21-2000, 09:59 AM
Mokali Gram needs a genie so she can be transported to the UIS meet in September!

80% of the nation is within 500 miles of a Six Flags park. Welcome to the other 20%.

ZerasPride
07-21-2000, 11:09 AM
N - No genie here! But sending good thoughts your way Molokai and hoping you'll be able to join us!

WebmasterBarry
07-21-2000, 04:30 PM
Oh, Mokai, I hope you win the Hess sweepstakes so you can visit Universal again!

80% of the nation is within 500 miles of a Six Flags park. Welcome to the other 20%.

IOAfan
07-23-2000, 01:00 PM
Perhaps Molokai will come back to USO soon.

IOAfan

GIVE IT UP FOR IOA!!!

WebmasterBarry
07-23-2000, 01:14 PM
Quick, someone buy Mokali a plane ticket to Florida!

Maybe they can build "Universal Studios Hawaii." /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

80% of the nation is within 500 miles of a Six Flags park. Welcome to the other 20%.

Molokai Gram
07-23-2000, 01:50 PM
R - Really appreciate all the good wishes and thoughts from all of you, so I am doing my part by chugging the COKE, entering all the sweepstakes and finally, if nothing else works, have the slowly growing savings! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif I will return to Universal and we will have the meet to beat all meets! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

WebmasterBarry
07-23-2000, 03:16 PM
Since you're drinking so much Coke, have you spent a lot of time visiting the bathroom?

80% of the nation is within 500 miles of a Six Flags park. Welcome to the other 20%.

nhrenee
07-23-2000, 06:56 PM
Too bad I can't attend either. BOO HOO!!
(Tantrum being thrown now).

Molokai Gram
07-23-2000, 11:55 PM
U -Unladylike for me to reply, Barry. But then it is making me burp in a very, very
unladylike way too. But I want to win the Universal trip, so I do what I gotta do. (Renee, WE WILL RETURN! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif )

IOAfan
07-24-2000, 03:55 PM
Very excited about my Orlando Trip. Going to Epcot, Sea World, and Universal Studios. Leaving Saturday. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

IOAfan

Trippy, remember, don't tell anyone about this.

GIVE IT UP FOR IOA!!!

WebmasterBarry
07-24-2000, 04:00 PM
[b}W[/b]rite a trip report when you get back, IOAfan. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

80% of the nation is within 500 miles of a Six Flags park. Welcome to the other 20%.

Loric
07-24-2000, 05:00 PM
X-men ride Storm Force: Accerlation looks like fun, esp. at night /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
--Rob /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

nhrenee
07-25-2000, 08:28 AM
You keep drinking that Coke Molokai, We will get back there!!!

Robinrs
07-25-2000, 09:34 AM
ZerasPride, I will zee you in Zeptember!

Zorry, guyz!

MOM
Mother of Michael

Proverbs 3:5-6 http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/JIROMI/esmera_1.gif

WebmasterBarry
07-25-2000, 08:37 PM
Anyone else coming to the UIS meet?

Loric
07-25-2000, 09:31 PM
Barry.. i'd love to come.. but i don't think i know ya'll that well yet /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif
--Rob

WebmasterBarry
07-25-2000, 10:02 PM
Come to the meet, we don't bite! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Loric
07-26-2000, 12:33 PM
Does anyone know how i'd go about becomming a "Who" for the Whoville christmas grinch thingy?

ohiowilly
07-26-2000, 04:06 PM
EXPRESS is the BEST way to see USF/IOA!null

Ohiowilly

I'm NEVER gonna grow up!!

IOAfan
07-27-2000, 09:01 AM
The character walk-arounds, Feivel and his sister, are nice. My nephew met them back in 1998.


IOAfan


GIVE IT UP FOR IOA!!!

WebmasterBarry
07-27-2000, 10:56 AM
Grinch at Seuss Landing is a good character to have fun with.

-----------------------------
Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

IOAdude
07-27-2000, 12:22 PM
Totally fun rides IOA!

Go! IOA

WebmasterBarry
07-27-2000, 03:09 PM
How did we get to T so fast? /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

-----------------------------
Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

tigger2on
07-27-2000, 04:54 PM
Time seems to be standing still, we won't be there until May 11, 2001

WebmasterBarry
07-27-2000, 08:07 PM
Just what is this obession with "T" anyway?

-----------------------------
Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

IOAfan
07-28-2000, 03:39 PM
Kan't wait til my vacation. We leave tomorrow. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

IOAfan

GIVE IT UP FOR IOA!!!

Loric
07-29-2000, 01:12 AM
Lordy-lordy.. I just can't wait ta git me to Universal Orlando! /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

IOAfan
07-29-2000, 08:38 AM
More fun than a barrel of monkeys is Universal Orlando.

IOAfan

GIVE IT UP FOR IOA!!!

laksirvak6
07-29-2000, 08:46 AM
tottally cool is what IOA is! /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

eltz1
07-29-2000, 10:32 AM
T-Teranadon Flyers are really spelled with a P but I thought it was funny.

Molokai Gram
07-29-2000, 10:43 AM
N - Not hard to tell that school is out and the teeny tots are at play. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Nice to see new input!

Nevermind if they are forecasting a hurricane, I have more important things on my mind - how to get back to Universal. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

eltz1
07-29-2000, 11:21 AM
I know its spelled with a P but I thought it was funny.

nhrenee
07-29-2000, 01:59 PM
Oh No! A hurricaine? Get out your umbrella Molokai Gram!

WebmasterBarry
07-29-2000, 02:35 PM
Please hide the cat if a hurricane is coming! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

-----------------------------
Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

Molokai Gram
07-29-2000, 08:24 PM
Q - Quieting down, now only a tropical storm and expected to hit Sunday night. Winds forcast at 70 miles per hour - could it blow me to Orlando if I hold onto the umbrella really tight?!? /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Molokai Gram
07-31-2000, 07:16 PM
R - Really hot and muggy now. Daniel slowed down and is regaining strength, may work himself up to a hurricane again??? /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif But will he then blow me to Orlando faster?? /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

nhrenee
07-31-2000, 07:27 PM
So, did anyone else watch the "Secrets of Universal" show on travel channel tonight? It was very interesting!

WebmasterBarry
07-31-2000, 07:39 PM
Tape, did anyone tape it?

-----------------------------
Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

Molokai Gram
07-31-2000, 11:15 PM
U - Umbrella didn't work. /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif Tropical storm built himself up and changed his course to farther north. Good for state, bad for me getting to Universal. Looks like I am still going to have to buy a ticket. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

nhrenee
08-03-2000, 06:13 PM
Very wet here in NH. I think summer has passed us by and we went back to mud season, GEEZ!

IOAdude
08-03-2000, 07:12 PM
Wow, I think the weather in florida will be great. (Hopefully)

Go! IOA
http://www.uescape.com/resorts/images/acctres.jpg

GOOFY11
08-04-2000, 04:11 AM
Xavier, Hulk, and the rest of the crew will see me at IOA this September /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif !

SOMETIMES YOU JUST HAVE TO BE GOOFY

http://www.wdwinfo.com/sites/goofy/goofyfall.gif

CarolM
08-04-2000, 08:41 AM
Zeras Pride Where have you been? I'll be at the Portofino in 7 days. Any tips?

Robinrs
08-04-2000, 09:13 AM
And we will be there in 29 days! Hurry up and get lost, August!

MOM
Mother of Michael

Proverbs 3:5-6 http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/JIROMI/esmera_1.gif

lindai
08-04-2000, 09:25 AM
Both Carol and Robin are making me jealous. I have 160 days to go!B

eltz1
08-04-2000, 10:51 AM
anyone?

WebmasterBarry
08-05-2000, 07:53 PM
Come to the Universal meet on Sept. 2!

-----------------------------
Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

Molokai Gram
08-05-2000, 08:02 PM
D - Don't I wish I could, Barry. Tropical Dan didn't work, so now I am back to drinking Coke and waiting for PCH! /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif I will be with you in spirit, look for the rainbow. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

IOAfan
08-06-2000, 01:07 PM
E.T. is my favorite ride at USF.

IOAfan

GIVE IT UP FOR IOA!!!

nhrenee
08-07-2000, 09:20 AM
For everyone who can make it to the meet on Sept. 2, please ride hulk for me!!

precious
08-08-2000, 09:33 AM
G - Gotta get plenty wet for me on all the water rides. Have fun all you lucky people headed to IOA! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

IOAfan
08-09-2000, 12:08 PM
Hanna Barbera simulator was fun. I got to ride it by myself this year. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif 17 years old and finally able to ride rides by myself.

IOAfan

GIVE IT UP FOR IOA!!!

laksirvak6
08-09-2000, 01:58 PM
Totally cool, thats what IOA is

nhrenee
08-09-2000, 08:15 PM
I'm so excited when I ride the front seat of Dueling Dragons!!WA-HOO!

precious
08-10-2000, 01:05 PM
J- Jurassic Park River Adventure for me.
Now that's what I call a splash!

IOAfan
08-10-2000, 06:31 PM
Kan't believe how much Universal has expanded over the years.

IOAfan

GIVE IT UP FOR IOA!!!

nhrenee
08-10-2000, 06:41 PM
Let's all have a round of applause for our board moderators!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

WebmasterBarry
08-10-2000, 11:07 PM
Me, applause for me? /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

-----------------------------
Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

Molokai Gram
08-11-2000, 12:23 AM
N -Not going to the September meet, /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

N - Never give up, I will return, /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

N - Need to have a meet when I finally make it. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

IOAfan
08-11-2000, 02:29 PM
When Opportunity knocks, Molokai, go for it.

IOAfan

GIVE IT UP FOR IOA!!!

WebmasterBarry
08-11-2000, 06:59 PM
Portifino Bay is where Mokai Gram must stay!

-----------------------------
Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

nhrenee
08-11-2000, 08:05 PM
Quite a sight it would be to see all the Sept 2 meet attendees jumping up and down on ZebraPride's bed! /infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

IOAfan
08-12-2000, 08:13 PM
Ran into Hercules and Xena when I was at USF last week.

IOAfan

Also an Universal Studios fan!!!

lorivegas
08-13-2000, 10:24 AM
So...I guess I will see alot of you at Universal and IOA this summer!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

IOAfan
08-14-2000, 02:45 PM
Totally sorry...I live far away from Florida, like 3 states away. tortures me that I won't visit USO until next year hopefully.

IOAfan

Also an Universal Studios fan!!!

precious
08-18-2000, 06:40 AM
YOU guys are sick of playing, huh?! /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

precious
08-18-2000, 07:50 AM
Very interesting how quiet the board has been lately......... /infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

precious
08-18-2000, 07:52 AM
Well I guess I'll have to play alone! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Three posts in a row, hey Barry - is that a record?

Molokai Gram
08-18-2000, 12:09 PM
X - Xmen movie didn't have Dr. Doom. /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Xactly how many are going to the meet?

Xcited and happy for all of you. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Xasperated I can't go. /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Xpect to get there someday. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Xtra meet then, OKAY?? /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

IOAfan
08-18-2000, 12:33 PM
Y'all have fun at the meet at USO. Yeah, I'd love to come but school awaits.

IOAfan

Also an Universal Studios fan!!!

Molokai Gram
08-20-2000, 04:37 PM
Z - ZerasPride where are you?

Barry is looking for you. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

nhrenee
08-21-2000, 04:46 PM
Anyone else going in November? Gee, Molokai I feel guilty going without you! /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

But I'm looking forward to time alone with my dh /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif