PDA

View Full Version : Confused about dinner at the castle

skippelm
03-09-2004, 11:23 AM
In reading different sources some indicate it is a character dinner and others say it isnt. Can someone clarify for me?

Also, any idea on the dinner menu rececntly? The one on allears is very old.

Thanks again everyonepirate:

ducklite
03-09-2004, 11:30 AM
it is NOT a character dinner. SOMETIMES the Fairly Godmother is in the lobby area for photo's, but it's not guaranteed.

Anne

renessa
03-09-2004, 07:16 PM
I think the menu rarely changes at CRT. I ordered the same thing in 2002 as I did in 1998. Ducklite is right about lunch and dinner not being character meals. There is a "throne" type chair in the waiting area where Cinderella or the Fairy Godmother can be seen from time to time. Ask the hostess when you check-in for your PS. They should have the schedule!

sha_lyn
03-09-2004, 08:07 PM
perhaps you were reading about the Cindrella Dinner at 1900 Park Fair. It is the only chracter dinner with Cinderella.

MickeyHereWeCome!
03-10-2004, 08:32 AM
Dinner in the castle is not a character meal, but we were pleasantly surprised to see her magesty when we went through the doors. It was right before one of the Cinderella surprise shows, so she was heading out for the show after visiting with us.

As for the menu, they don't have a huge selection. My husband got salmon and i had scallops. Some of the items on the allears menu aren't on the current menu.

The kids menu is the same...but they were able to make a plain hotdog for my kids!!!

Have fun!