PDA

View Full Version : Best time for O'hana seating

justinmom
03-08-2004, 04:54 PM
I thought I read somewhere that you could possibly see fireworks from O'hana's. If you can, is it every night? So, what would be the best time to make the reservation?

Dalpal
03-08-2004, 05:23 PM
Bump

Bonnie40
03-08-2004, 06:46 PM
We will be at O'hana's this Friday night - Yes! I have booked my PS for 6:40 p.m. and the Wishes fireworks show begins at 8 p.m. so I think I've timed it just right. The wishes show runs every night but at different times. You would need to check out park hours and then make a PS.

01Sweetpea
03-08-2004, 07:32 PM
Wishes was at 7pm, and I had PSs for 6. Since we were at the Poly early I checked in at 5:40, requested a window table, and figured they would call us 20 minutes or so. WRONG! They called us right away. So now we are sitting with a great view of the castle, and have 1 hour and 20 minutes to kill before Wishes. Dinner was loooonnng, usually it doesn't take us more than 45 minutes to eat. Thank goodness I let the bys bring their gameboys or else it would have been disasterous. We left immediately after Wishes. For us the almost 1 1/2 hour dinner was a bit to long, but well worth it for the view of Wishes we had!

maps
03-09-2004, 07:02 AM
we did the fireworks at ohana's last week. fireworks were at 7pm, our ps was for 6:20pm. it was timed perfectly. i was so glad we did this. the kids loved it and we didn't have to be in the parks when the fireworks were over.