PDA

View Full Version : Questions regarding PS

justinmom
03-08-2004, 04:12 PM
Does anyone know the phone number? Do you just get a confirmation number or will they e-mail you the info?:confused:

Stepharia
03-08-2004, 04:41 PM
The phone number is 407-939-3463. We had ps for all of our meals on our last trip and they just gave me the ps# over the phone. I wrote them down, then typed them out and took them with me to all the restaurants but was never asked for them. Hope that helps.

::MickeyMo

justinmom
03-08-2004, 04:42 PM
Thank you.

01Sweetpea
03-08-2004, 07:36 PM
However, a week before we left I called and recomfirmed. I had read too many storeis of people who got to the restaurant and their PSs were no where to be found! We had no trouble on our trip last week.

Luv2Roam
03-08-2004, 08:52 PM
Messed up PS' happens right here too. :rolleyes: Our fault for not looking much sooner than I did at the confirmation.
We made PS at 5:00 p.m. for yesterday at CRT for two adults. (Made the PS in MK a week prior.)
As we were leaving yesterday for CRT, I see the CM made the PS for three adults at 4:00 p.m. :p
Hence, we ate at Concourse Steakhouse last night instead.

woobiegirl
03-09-2004, 11:49 AM
:hyper: I made reservations about 6 weeks ago because we are going to be in disney march21-26 peak season. I called there meal ps reservations line and the girl was so helpful and even gave good advise along some of her own favorite recomendations. the # 1800-828-0228

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc only 11 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crazy Hakim
03-10-2004, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by Stepharia
snip I wrote them down, then typed them out and took them with me to all the restaurants but was never asked for them. ::MickeyMo

This is a good thing. Normally when you check in at the podium they find your name and all is OK. But, when something is amiss, having your Confirmation Number is very helpful to the CM to locate your PS and to see exactly what was made. Sometimes it's nothing more that a slight time difference than what was "remembered" but also sometimes it is a wrong date or even location.
It is definitely worth the time and effort to reconfirm all PS prior to your arrival at the podium, especially now during Spring Break and the Easter Holiday season.