PDA

View Full Version : Magical Wishes for food?

EsmeraldaX
03-08-2004, 01:27 PM
Does anyone have a list of which restaraunts are accepted as magical wishes? The only magical wishes we'd be using would be dining options. I am considering going with the Dreammaker Silver package . We will only be staying 3 nights/ 4 days. Is it worth it?

I know some resaraunts take 2 magical wishes but since that's all you get per day, is it really worth it? Do most of the places in WS take 2?

Is there a list online anywhere?

Thanks!
Sheri

buzzlady
03-08-2004, 03:30 PM
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/tickets/packageDetail?id=PackageDetailDisneysDREAMMAKER04P age

Under the picture of it says click here to view or print brochure. It might take a few minutes and then open in acrobat reader.

EsmeraldaX
03-08-2004, 07:11 PM
Thank you!!!! :D

EsmeraldaX
03-08-2004, 07:22 PM
:( I keep trying to open that and it is making my computer crash. I need to get a better system...

Do you (or anyone) know if the restaraunts listed as requiring 2 magical wishes are the only ones?

Thanks!

buzzlady
03-08-2004, 08:14 PM
I just went back and tried it. It messed me up too. I would wait and try again maybe at an off time of day. When I put the link here at about 4:00pm, it was working. I have dial up and it does take a long time to load ~ but right now it's deffinately not loading.

And to answer the question of the 2 wishes, whatever they have listed are the only ones. In 2003 the 2 wish places were Jiko, Flying Fish Cafe, California Grill, Citricos, Narcoossee's, Artist Point, Yachtsman Steakhouse, Coral Reef, and Fulton's Crab House. I know they added a few more for 2004. I do remember seeing L'Originale Alfredo di Roma and I think Wolfgang Puck - not sure about what others are now 2 wishes.

EsmeraldaX
03-08-2004, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by buzzlady
I just went back and tried it. It messed me up too. I would wait and try again maybe at an off time of day. When I put the link here at about 4:00pm, it was working. I have dial up and it does take a long time to load ~ but right now it's deffinately not loading.

I think I will take a look tomorrow afternoon :)

Thanks!