PDA

View Full Version : Luau and Food Choices for Kids?

MEM
03-08-2004, 02:08 PM
I read the menu for the luau at the PR and wondered if kids under 10 can eat the "adult" food? My kids get very weary of the chicken nuggets/pizza/mac cheese and PBJ routine. I don't want to spend $25 per kid if that is all they are allowed to eat. This has not been a problem at buffets like Boma, but I don't know enough about the luau. Is the food served family style?

Please advise.

goofy4tink
03-08-2004, 02:13 PM
We did the Luau last summer with my 10 y/o dd. While she did eat the children's offerings, she could have eaten the adults. There was plenty. The kids' stuff comes on one platter, with many choices such as the mac and cheese, mini-hot dogs, chicken strips. The adults is also served on one big platter. I just can't for the life of me remember anything other than the chicken. I know there was other stuff there!!! But, she sure could eat the adult meal also.

kandmwedding
03-08-2004, 02:18 PM
The meal is served family style, with refills of everything... so your kids should be able to eat the adult food. There's chicken, ribs, rice, salad and bread. All are very good!!!!!

MEM
03-08-2004, 03:36 PM
Thanks for the info! One other question -- has anyone received an Annual Pass discount on the luau? Or is there such a thing?