PDA

View Full Version : GF Princess dinner time ?

sk!mom
03-07-2004, 07:30 AM
I am going to take my DD8 to the Princess dinner at the GF. What time should I make my PS so that we can watch the electric water pagent and fireworks from the GF beach. Also, does anyone have a great viewing spot to share? Thanks in advance!

daisylove
03-07-2004, 04:26 PM
hi
I am actually really iterested in this also. I have PS ressies for 6:50pm on a night MK closes at 8:00. Wishes is scheduled for 8 and I think the water parade is at 9:15 around the GF. Can anyone tell meif I have my timing correct and the best place at GF to watch Wishes and the water parade? Thanks

sdamico71
03-07-2004, 07:29 PM
Can you provide additional info on this Dinner. I have never heard of it and would be interested in attending when we make our next trip.
TIA.

Snurk71
03-07-2004, 08:25 PM
The best place to watch Wishes is either from in front of Gasparilla Grill or from the boat dock outside of Narcooses. You can also watch the light parade from several spots around the GF.

Regarding the time for the Cindy dinner at PF, let me forewarn you that the later into the evening - the further behind PF seems to be with their seating. A 6:50 PS could be pushing it to be outside by 8:00. I would plan a minimum 90 minutes prior to being outside in case PF is having one of its usual seating nights.

RIDISNEYLOVERS
03-10-2004, 01:03 PM
sdamico71: Cinderella and her Storybook friends are the new hosts at the GF 1900 Park Fare dinner. I have not heard of this either - someone from these boards told me so I am now sharing the information with you. We are going to be trying it out in May for DD 4th UNBIRTHDAY dinner - Cinderella is her favorite princess!!

Hope this helps so you can make a PS.

Lisa

meeko_33785
03-10-2004, 01:56 PM
Just so you know, the meal is not a Princess dinner. It's called "Cinderella's Gala Feast" and Cinderella is the only Princess that is a regular character there. Prince Charming, and Suzy and Perla (two of Cindy's mice friends) are usually the characters that join her along with the Fairy Godmother who appears in the lobby.