PDA

View Full Version : Most romantic place to eat in Disney?

kitkatsmom
03-06-2004, 09:38 PM
What do you all recommend as the most romantic place for 2 to eat in Disney?

Victoria and Alberts is Out. But anywhere else in one of the parks or resorts is what I'm looking for.

Also I am not concerned with price since it's a special meal.

dansyr
03-06-2004, 09:59 PM
We had a very romantic meals at Wolfgang puck's dining room and also at Cali grill. Wolfgang puck's has a beautiful view of the lake at night and wonderful food.
Cali grill is a little noisier but still great food and if you can schedule a dinner during wishes fireworks it can be very romantic. We had a window seat a California Grill for the fireworks and that is all my dbf talked about for the rest of the trip.
These 2 restaraunts are a must do for us every trip now.

dvcfamily41801
03-07-2004, 12:15 AM
My husband and I had a fantastic dinner at Flying Fish when we went on a Mommy & Daddy only trip last summer:D We sat at the "chef's counter" and had a great time watching the chefs prepare the meals. We had an awesome server, great wine, and incredible food!

Afterwards, you can enjoy the Boardwalk:D That is our favorite thing to do:D

This time we are trying Narcoosee's at GF, perhaps you can try that and maybe catch Wishes fireworks afterwards on the beach:D

Enjoy your trip!

Tiggerlover91
03-07-2004, 01:11 AM
SAN ANGEL INN in Mexico's world showcase is quite romantic too. DH and I were fortunate enough to be sat by the water and we had a WONDERFUL view of the Aztec Temple and the volcano in the background. :teeth: It was also nice to see the boat go by from the El Rio del Tiempo ride. Love the atmosphere in Mexico! LOVE IT! :happy1: :lovestruc

Alysa
03-07-2004, 08:38 AM
If you enjoyed Victoria and Alberts and french food - hands down runner up is Chefs de France - Bistro de Paris is lovely too (more intimate) - request a fireworks seat for either. For magical romance - try Cinderellas castle for dinner - again, get a view of the fireworks!

stink
03-07-2004, 09:18 AM
California Grill at the Contemporary (with a window view) to watch fireworks. The San Angel at the Mexican pavillian at EPCOT. These two get my votes.

kitkatsmom
03-07-2004, 10:41 AM
Thanks for all the great suggestions..
Now How do I pick between them all?

heathrow42
03-07-2004, 11:38 AM
pull up the menu's and make your decision by what sounds good!

although, my vote is for cali grill if you can stand that it is a little public (but a table by the window makes it a little more private) .. or Bistro de Paris as someone else mentioned for even more privacy.

Enjoy!
-h

betterlatethannever
03-07-2004, 02:42 PM
I would suggest either Citrico's or Bistro de Paris with my vote going to Citricos. You can see the MK fireworks from there.

Ed

sotoalf
03-07-2004, 03:04 PM
My vote is for Citricos. Not as loud as the California Grill, but with phenomenal service and food to match.