PDA

View Full Version : So what are everybody's Easter plans??

Brier Rose
03-05-2004, 11:36 AM
We'll be having breakfast at 1900 Park Fare with Mary Poppins!
Will anybody else be there?

Then we're heading over to Epcot to hopefully sometime during the day see the Easter bunny and do the egg hunt.

Planning on a late dinner at LeCellier if we can last that long!

arizonacolbys
03-05-2004, 12:12 PM
My MIL & family may be heading to WDW for Easter (my FIL is returning this week from a year in Iraq.) How can she find out about the different Easter activities at WDW? TIA! :)

jx3smom
03-05-2004, 12:15 PM
Out of the 19 nights that we are staying in Fl. it is one of the 3 nights that we are eating in. We are dividing our time between BWV, a week at Vistana, and BCV. We will be at Vistana that week so I'll be making a turkey breast for dinner.

Brier Rose
03-05-2004, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by arizonacolbys
My MIL & family may be heading to WDW for Easter (my FIL is returning this week from a year in Iraq.) How can she find out about the different Easter activities at WDW? TIA! :)

Just take a look at this.. Easter at WDW (http://allearsnet.com/din/easter.htm)

I'm so happy for your family to have your FIL coming home after so long!

luvmarypoppins
03-05-2004, 12:50 PM
We have a breakfast ps for cape may at the beach club. We really dont do the breakfasts but little ds wanted mickey waffles, ok. we are on vacation, its easter so I guess its something special and then we have hollywood and vine for dinner, its not even the fantasmic pkg. and she took my cc because its a holiday but not for the breakfast.

arizonacolbys
03-05-2004, 01:30 PM
Thank you Brier Rose!!! :) Everyone is very excited that he is returning this week! They usually take their family trip over the summer to WDW, but he hasn't been down in over 2 years now. I think they might all go down together as a family in the next month or so. Thanks again! :teeth:

sarahsmom73
03-05-2004, 05:17 PM
We are going to EPCOT and having dinner at Le Cellier!

Brier Rose
03-05-2004, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by sarahsmom73
We are going to EPCOT and having dinner at Le Cellier!

What time did you get??
Our PS is for 8:50pm! Pretty late, but I think with some late afternoon snacks for the kids, (and us):D , it should be fine.

allicat
03-05-2004, 08:19 PM
late PS for Crystal Palace(we will be at MK extra early and then leave after our breakfast)
afternoon at Epcot or the pool
dinner at California Grill
cant wait!

sarahsmom73
03-06-2004, 08:00 AM
Our PS at Le Cellier is for 5 pm... This will work great for us!:D

crz4mm2
03-06-2004, 02:14 PM
Sarahsmom,
(another Sarah's mom here :D ).
We are going to Rose and Crown at 7:30. HOpe to be able to see Illuminations. Aren't you staying at Dolphin also? We are.

COuntdown is getting closer. I can hardly wait.