PDA

View Full Version : Taking a boat to beaches & cream from MGM?

christinadei
03-05-2004, 09:09 AM
I've read that you can take a boat to Beaches and Cream from MGM, but do you have to be IN MGM to do this? Can you take a bus to MGM and then ride the boat to Beaches and Cream? If you can , is it too much of a hassle? I just think the boat ride would be nice. How would I get to the boat from where I got off the Bus at MGM?

madalex
03-05-2004, 09:17 AM
Yes, you can take a boat from MGM to the Beach Club (where B&C) is located. As with all Walt Disney transportation, the boat picks up and drops off outside the park. If you take a bus to MGM and start walking to the turnstiles, you will see signs for where the boat dock is. It is very easy (and it is a nice boat ride if you are not in a hurry).

BCV23
03-05-2004, 09:23 AM
You will be able to park at MGM and take a boat to Y&BC without entering the park. As you face MGM entrance, the boat ramp is to the right. It's roughly on a line with the bus lines so don't walk toward the park. Look for the canal when you get off the bus.

The boat ride is not nearly as pleasant as the ones by the MK IMO although there is a little outside seating. But if you're trying to get to B&C with WDW transportation without entering a park, you've figured out the most pleasant way.

BCV23
03-05-2004, 09:24 AM
Sorry, madalex. Didn't see your post!

christinadei
03-05-2004, 09:35 AM
Thanks for the info, I think we'll do that for sure.