PDA

View Full Version : Lounge/Bar at POP Century?

Pooh's Pal
03-04-2004, 10:22 PM
I have read that there is a pool bar at POP, Iam assuming it's open only during the day, correct? :sunny:
Then I remember reading somewhere on these boards that there is a lounge inside the food court. Is this true?? And if so has anyone been there....any reviews?? Anything like any of the other resort lounges?? Anyone know the hours???
Have some adult friends going next week.....thought I would let them know, so maybe they could have a cocktail after a day in the parks.. :smooth:

Thanks in advance for any advice you can send my way!!

travelin' tigger
03-05-2004, 09:57 AM
Went to find some cocktails on the Sunday nite of MLK weekend. I think it was around 10pm and the pool bar was closed (might have been too cool or just too late). We wen t inside and found the lounge to be very good. It is all together with the food court and the gift shop (a little strange at first!), but also off to the side in a section of it's own! Prices weren't TOO bad for a WDW resort and their frozen Mudslides were the BEST!!! I think they close around midnightish???

Enjoy!!! :teeth:

Pooh's Pal
03-06-2004, 06:34 AM
Thanks so much for the tip....I'll send the info to my friends that live in southern FLA. :sunny: