PDA

View Full Version : Food inside Fantasmic Theatre?

threeboysmom
03-04-2004, 01:53 PM
What is there exactly for food offerings inside the theatre? We'll probably just wait and get our dinner inside while waiting for the show to begin; that is, if they have dinner-type food inside rather than just popcorn, for example.

Also, I'm assuming there are restrooms inside as well? Can someone confirm?

It will be just my 6 year old and myself. Anyone have any good tips on how we can manage this just the two of us? If he decides while waiting that he needs to use the restroom, will we lose our seats?? It's probably best also to get our food first before getting our seats? I'm so used to my DH being there to save seats if any of us need something.........

Thanks!

phorsenuf
03-04-2004, 01:57 PM
Since it was my DH that went to get the food, I'm not sure of all the selections but he came back with hots dogs and some very yummy southwestern chicken wraps. Oh and great big pretzals too!

hotveggy
03-04-2004, 05:39 PM
yes, there are restrooms inside the fantasmic theater. They don't serve a large selection of food inside, but they do have more than popcorn (hot dogs, etc)... so if your little one is picky, you may want to grab something before you go into the theater. as i recall there are a few counter service places across from the entrance (kind of near B&B stage show). i know they have hamburgers and fries, and those turkey legs and maybe pizza (but i am not sure about this one).

as for losing your seats, i wouldn't be surprised if you lost them when you got up. it is nice to think that everyone would want to spread the disney magic, but it isn't so. it also will depend how crowded it is when you are going... you may ask someone around you to save your seats... perhaps this will work...

but this is a MUST SEE SHOW... and one of my favorite things to do at WDW, so try your best to make it work out