View Full Version : Cancelling PSB for 4/7
03-04-2004, 11:29 AM
Am cancelling a PSB PS for 4 at 8:30. Will try to coordinate if a fellow DIS'er is interested .
03-04-2004, 11:34 AM
Wow did you see the post not too long ago about the very ill women who wanted it for her 3 yo and was asking for help. How about her. We have 3 ds so not interested, you will make someone very happy for sure. It was a friend asking for it for this lady and daughter. Could you find this post and pm her? I would think about her.
03-04-2004, 12:22 PM
My family and I (party of 4) will be at the Beach Club from April 3 to April 13 and would like to plug in a few priority seatings. I may have an interest in picking up your cancellation. How do we proceed?
03-04-2004, 07:05 PM
Does anyone recall the post that luvmarypoppins is referring?? Was it on this board??
03-04-2004, 07:12 PM
I will most likely be cx CRT for 4/6. It is only for 2 people. If anyone remembers the post about the ill woman and her daughter, please pm me and I could let her know when I am cancelling that one. Thanks
03-04-2004, 11:29 PM
I FOUND THE POST ON PAGE #3, its from candleonwater.
03-05-2004, 08:27 AM
I hope that works, but that should be the link for the post about the terminally ill woman. I would really love to see something work out for them.
03-05-2004, 08:30 AM
I sent you a pm, pkmingo.
03-05-2004, 08:38 AM
Thanks for the searches. Saw the thread and emailed her. Hopefully, it will work out.
03-05-2004, 09:38 AM
disneyphantic - I am waiting to hear back from another post, if that doesn't work out, I will contact you.
03-05-2004, 12:48 PM
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.