PDA

View Full Version : restaurants on 535

peachpat
03-03-2004, 07:46 PM
Can anyone give me the lowdown on restaurants on fl 535? We are staying at the vistana resort .

topcat011
03-03-2004, 08:40 PM
YOu name it we seen it. We stayed at the Raddison and drove 535 every day, Pizza huts, Olive Gardens, McDonalds, Perkins, IHOPS, Sizzlers.. Like I said...name it and its there.

monarchsfan16
03-04-2004, 04:04 PM
We just got back from the Vistana. Just down the road, across the street from the entrance to DTD, there is the Crossroads plaza. There are several restaraunts there, including Pizzeria Uno's, Chevy's, Jungle Jim's, and TGI Friday's. I believe there is just about every fast food place on the planet on 535, as well as just about every other restaraunt ever invented. Keep in mind there are also 3 restaraunts, plus a takeout Pizza Hut on Vistana property. 2 of the restaraunts are very good; we've never tried the third. All of them have delivery to the units as well.

finnie48
03-04-2004, 04:55 PM
Hi peachpat,

Don't forget that you can also take advantage of all the eateries in Downtown Disney. If we are staying offsite the first night in the area, we usually go there. It gets us into the magic without staying onsite for that night. As you know, admission is not required except for Pleasure Island and Disney Quest. Have fun!! Bob