PDA

View Full Version : Sea food restaurant on "Full House"

uromac
03-03-2004, 10:56 AM
Here's a question for everyone:

A friend of mine's daughter is going to WDW for their H.S. Senior trip and a bunch of them wanted to dine at the restaurant shown on the "Full House" TV show. Since I haven't seen that show in ages and can't wait for that episode to air now, I was wondering if anyone would know - I think it is the restaurant at the Living Seas based on their description of an aquarium there - but any help would be greatly appreciated as they leave in 2 weeks!

Thanks!

Melissa:earsgirl:

tkyes
03-03-2004, 11:04 AM
I don't remember the episode, but if the restaurant had a huge fish tank in it, ie. it was the length of the entire restaurant, then you're looking for the Coral Reef restaurant in the Living Seas exhibit. The lobster bisque and the view are worth the trip alone!

tamie

PrincessTanyuhKaypoo
03-03-2004, 11:42 AM
:crazy:

Oh my gosh! Reading this post just gave me a vivid memory of that show! That's too funny! Yep it was the Coral Reef restaurant because at the time Danny (I think he was with his gf trying to pop the question!) was dinning Joey and the other uncle (who's name escapes me at the moment) were in the aquarium doing a radio broadcast in a bubble room thing. :teeth:

Tanya

cheerdaddy
03-03-2004, 02:58 PM
uncle Jessie

Parrothd
03-03-2004, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by cheerdaddy
uncle Jessie

You beat me to it "neighbor"!

Gem85
03-03-2004, 06:06 PM
I was there when they were filming that week and I actually met them at Prime Time Cafe. I thought I was the coolest and luckiest girl in the whole world! (I was 7 and in 1993 full house was the coolest show on the planet) But *sigh* I didn't get to meet uncle jessie. Just Becky, Stephanie, Joey, and marykate and ashley.

uromac
03-03-2004, 10:44 PM
Thanks to everyone!

I thought it was the Coral Reef, but thanks to everyone I will tell them to make PS's there for sure. My dd who is 10 now watches "Full House" all the time now so its great to know where they ate!

BTW, how would you rate this as a seafood restaurant?

Thanks again for all your help!

Melissa:earsgirl:

hyzdufan
03-03-2004, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by cheerdaddy
uncle Jessie

10-10-987!!! :earsboy: :earsboy:

PrincessTanyuhKaypoo
03-04-2004, 10:07 AM
<p>haha yes Uncle Jessie!!! My hubbie and I were trying to remember his name last night! I thought it was so funny because Jessie was so obsessed with his hair and they where sitting in the middle of a giant aquarium! :tongue:
<p> Gem that is too funny! I remember when they picked the Princess for a day and how they put the girls' on a sign all over the MK- I remember wishing they really did do that and being so envoius of them! Wow!

Melissa- sorry we kind of ran away with your post
;)

Tanya

Kate-n-sam
03-04-2004, 11:10 AM
http://www.bartlett-sloan.net/tv/agenda.php3?modeagenda=soon

If you didn't already know, these episodes will be playing on ABC Family over the next week. Check out above link. :)

Terry S
03-06-2004, 12:08 PM
These episodes are on ABC Family right now!