PDA

View Full Version : Rainforest Cafe in DD takes reservations one year in advance.....

disney4us2002
03-03-2004, 10:45 AM
Just a heads up to anyone else who thought you couldn't make a PS there at all (like me!). We want to eat there on Christmas day 2004 so I called just to see when that could be made and if a cc would be needed etc given that it's a holiday and I was allowed to make the reservation today without a cc deposit. Yippee!

LibertyBelle
03-03-2004, 12:07 PM
Thanks for the info, just a reminder for those that read this The Downtown Disney Rainforest reservations are taken directly through the rainforest by calling 407-827-8500 (you must book at least 24 hours in advance...same day reservations are accepted up until 4pm on a walk up basis only).

If you are looking to reserve at The Rainforest Cafe at Animal Kingdom you can call 407-WDW-DINE in advance. Same day reservations are accepted by calling the resturant directly at 407-938-9100.

helenk
03-13-2004, 05:57 PM
I am glad you posted this, I am starting to get my plans together to start making our PSs this month and was not sure about the Rainforest Cafe taking reservations.
This is good to know.