PDA

View Full Version : fantasmic dinner package...

Stiff
03-02-2004, 09:22 AM
let me get this straight....you make a PS at one of those restaurants and then you get in a specific section for the show? cause dinner is early right? we can just walk around the park till the show right? no waiting in line?

goofykc
03-02-2004, 09:31 AM
That is right you can walk in right up untill show time, but the reserved section can also fill up depending on the time of year that you go. We always do the package to save some time and it has always worked we go into the stadium about thrity minutes before the show starts and have always had great seats. The seats are of to the right hand side but you get great views. If you want to look stright ahead at the show you need to get tin the general line, but I think the view from the right hand side is just as good.

Goofy kc

dixe landngs 2
Allstars 1
Cbr 1
Beach club 1
Swan Dolphin 5

Stiff
03-02-2004, 09:33 AM
how could they guarantee you a seat by the dinner package but let if fill up anyway? that doesnt make sense?

in any event...thanks for the tip....30 minute prior sounds much better than 1-2 hours in the general line

goofykc
03-02-2004, 09:39 AM
I should have said that the section gets full but you will have a seat just you might be a littel further of to the side or something like that. If you get the package you will get a seat, but if you go right when the show starts it might not be the best one in the "reserved " section. Sorry about how I worded it

Goofy kc

Stiff
03-02-2004, 09:46 AM
great thanks for your help

forgetyourtroubles!
03-02-2004, 01:34 PM
Just to clarify, its not just that you make a PS for one of the restaurants. You HAVE to specify that you want the Fantasmic Package , regular PS will NOT get you a show pass. Also, each person HAS to order a higher priced meal. H&V was something like $22/person for the buffet. The other restaurants have a Fant. Din. Pack menu that is around $30-39. That is how it was when we did it. So its only a good deal if you really want to dine in a higher end place anyway and if everyone in your party wants to order a full meal.

cruisnfamily
03-02-2004, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Stiff
how could they guarantee you a seat by the dinner package but let if fill up anyway? that doesnt make sense?

It gets filled up by other dinner package guests. You definitely will get a seat in the reserved section just maybe not the best seat depending on how early you show up to the theatre.