PDA

View Full Version : Beaches and Cream

nemo1987
03-01-2004, 05:53 PM
hi i was wondering who has been to beaches and cream. what different kinds of ice cream do they have etc. and most important of all is it good???:p
thanks!
**Sarah**

DarthGoofy
03-01-2004, 09:18 PM
I am not sure exactly all of the flavors of ice cream they have. We have eaten there several times, and I always really enjoyed it. From burgers to soup to my personal favorite, their Strawberry Shortcake.:tongue:

I would definately recommend stoping by Beaches N Cream is you have a chance. We love it!

goofykc
03-02-2004, 10:55 AM
Beaches has the best bugers and Ice cream deserts at disney. I would realy make time to go if I was you. We it there at lest two times a trip since 98.

Swan Dolphin 5
Dxl 2
Beach Club 1
CBR 1
All Stars 1

BobbiG
03-02-2004, 11:21 AM
It's the best...I personally recommend the chocolate milkshakes...the best I have ever had. My DD2 recommends the Mickey Mouse Sundae. Two scoops of ice cream, oreo cookies for the ears, chocolate chips for the eyes, cherry for the nose, and the cherry stem for the tail. It will be one of our first stops in just a few lloonngg days! Just be prepared to wait...it is worth it. It is small, but you can get in the to go line, and eat outside at the tables or rocking chairs on the porch. Oh gosh, I can't wait! :p