PDA

View Full Version : I'm so disappointed!

smchan
02-21-2004, 10:30 PM
I shared this store on the cruise meets board but wanted to share here as well...

As soon as we disembark, I'll be headed over to WDW for a conference at The Dolphin, giving me an additional 4-5 days at WDW.

Thing is, The Dolphin was sold out so my company booked me a room at The Yacht Club. I'm so broken hearted that I couldn't stay in the conference hotel. :p

7 days on the Magic, 5 days in the Yacht Club. My wife is going to be spoiled.

Sam

DMS_cruisers04
02-21-2004, 10:38 PM
Here's a little pixie dust for your hardship there Sam.
I'll put in a call too, see if we can maybe get you a limo and concierge service, you know, make up for your troubles. :tongue: :teeth:

Have a great time!

dzneprincess
02-21-2004, 10:44 PM
:crazy2:

Mary Jo
02-22-2004, 12:44 AM
<font color=navy>OMGosh - how are you going to stand it!?

I think you should rebook once you're onboard to help you get over this disappointment. :crazy:

SeaSpray
02-22-2004, 01:47 AM
Oh what a shame! :p

Have a wonderful time on the cruise AND at WDW!!!! :sunny:

mariamard
02-22-2004, 10:14 AM
I FEEL SOOOOOOOOO BAD!! BOO-HOO!;)

Princess Michelle
02-22-2004, 10:44 AM
That's just terrible, you know, we're like a family here on the DIS ::yes:: and I would never let a family member of mine endure such a horrible experience. That is why I am going to take it upon myself to relieve you of this awful torment and go in your place. No need to thank me, I'd do it for anyone here, I just love you guys that much... :grouphug:

mmouse37
02-22-2004, 10:45 AM
I'll take that hardhsip any day!!!

Yacht Club blows away the Swan/Dolphin!!!!

MJ

smchan
02-22-2004, 01:16 PM
LOL! I love the support here...

I won't get into the tragedy of not only having staying at the Yacht Club, but the fact that I'm on expense account while there.

Seriously, I completely agree w/ the statement of the Yacht Club blowing away the Swan/Dolphin. I was very, very pleased when I got my reservation confirmation showing the Yacht Club as I had no say in where I'd be staying.

Sam

mmouse37
02-22-2004, 08:37 PM
Congrats on your "sacrifice" at the Yacht Club!!!! WE stayed there once on the Conceirge level and were blown away!!!

Rack up that expense account!!

MJ