PDA

View Full Version : San Juan Excursions

ClarabelleCow
02-21-2004, 03:30 PM
I thought I just posted this, but I must have deleted it???:o

We are on the Eastern in August and the ship is ging to San Juan instead of ST. Maarten. Does anyone know what the excursions are that are offered, I can't seem to find them anywhere. Thanks

Disneycrazymom
02-21-2004, 03:52 PM
Which week are you sailing? We are going the 21st. I also have not found anything about San Jaun on the web site. I have been there before(about 10 years ago) and can tell you there is a fort that is pretty neat to see. Also some pretty good shopping. We did not see any of the beaches so I don't know about those. I believe we walked to both the fort and the shopping from the pier.:D

siily047
02-21-2004, 04:29 PM
we lived in san juan for two years and i can tell you that they have snorkling but you have to go into fajardo to do it , they have shuttles I believe you can look it up at www.puertoriconow.com tells you all the stuff to do there. san juan is great everything but beaches are with in walking distance its a very old city with cobblestone streets just dont be there after dark !!!!!!!! LOL lots of stores there and some real great buys on jewelery most of it one of a kind pieces. hope this helps

Verandah Man
02-21-2004, 04:42 PM
If you click on this link San Juan Sojourners Cruise 8-21-04 (http://***************/showthread.php?s=&threadid=430756&perpage=15&pagenumber=22) and look down this page, you will find a post with listings of possible excursions for San Juan.