PDA

View Full Version : has anyone done this?

jlp651
02-20-2004, 09:29 AM
BF and I talked about when we go back...he would like to go to Kennedy Space Center....I was checking the web site and it really looks like a good time..BF's idea was to go a couple of days early and instead of going to WDW-go to KSC...when I looked at the web site and it looks really cool.
They have a ATX class where you spend the day with simulators and learning about all of the things around KSC
They also have all sorts of tours
for a really good time it would cost us $300.00/person for about 2 days...I'm not really worried about $$$ but has anyone gone to KSC? Did you like it? Was it worth the $$$?
Thanks

mariamard
02-20-2004, 12:00 PM
MY COUSIN DID LAST YEAR AND LOVED IT! THE WHOLE REASON FOR THE TRIP TO CC WAS KENNEDY. I THOUGHT SHE PAID MORE $$$ THAN THAT, BUT IM NOT SURE. SHE DID ONE OF THE PROGRAMS THAT WERE 3/4 DAYS LONG. SHE IS GOING BACK IN JULY TO KSC BEFORE HEADING DOWN TO THE KEYS FOR SCUBA. SHE REAALLLYYY CANT AFFORD KSC, BUT HAS BEEN SAVING FOR A YEAR TO DO THIS. I SAY GO FOR IT!!:bounce:

mariamard
02-20-2004, 12:01 PM
I WILL SEND HER AN EMAIL TO SEE IF I CAN GET ANY EXTRA INFO THATN ISNT ON THE WEB SITE..........

jlp651
02-20-2004, 03:10 PM
Great anything you can pass along as far as info goes please do!!!
I know my BF would love it! you should have seen him during the bridge tour!!!
This is right up his alley! I think I would enjoy it too!
How old is your cousin? I'm just curious as to age range and if we are about the same...
thanks!

mariamard
02-21-2004, 12:40 PM
my cousin michelle is 31, her partner is 35. im trying to get her correct new email address from my uncle. the email that i sent yesterday was returned:confused: , dont know what the new one is.but, i am positive that you would love it!!!!!!! i read on another post this morning that dave from marrietta's www.dcltribute.com has good links and info:) as soon as i get any info from her(if i can reach her:rolleyes: )i will post it here on this thread & i will pm you!!!

jlp651
02-21-2004, 02:57 PM
Thanks...I'll check out that link!