PDA

View Full Version : Pillowcases??

Woobie
02-20-2004, 09:23 AM
Does anyone know if DCL's Guest Relations desk is still accepting pillowcases/tshirts for character signatures? My cousin & his family are cruising in May, & I'd like to tell him about this if it's still a go. Thanks!

Woobie

BuzzBoyMom
02-20-2004, 01:18 PM
They accepted ours on the Jan 24th cruise. I will tell you that at first the CM said they weren't accepting them and I said (with a smile) that I don't need them back till the end of the cruise and I would really appreciate it. No problem! So - if at first they seem to refuse, just try a little smile!

sibs
02-20-2004, 04:38 PM
On the Jan. 31st cruise they did the pillowcases. When I brought them up to guest services they said no, I would have to have the characters sign them. Well the first character I saw I pulled out the pillowcase, and she said I needed to drop if off at guest services. Needless to say I told her I already had tried this. She took the pillowcases and my stateroom number. I picked them up friday morning and my kids LOVE them. Kim

Billinaz
02-20-2004, 07:55 PM
I brought pillowcases to the guest services desk on our Feb 1 2004 Wonder trip and they had it signed for us.

dzneprincess
02-20-2004, 08:44 PM
I have to say this has been one of the BEST souveniers from our October trip! Thanks Andy!

scottie
02-20-2004, 08:56 PM
I sure hope they do this in May when we sail....my girls would love it!!

CanadianBB
02-22-2004, 10:16 PM
Yes..................... beg. ...........plead.................. and smile........
At first they said no and needed me to take them to the characters myself..... the customer service lady kept talking and then said unless thye were a surprise......... so I said..... YEs........ lol....

We brought plain purple pillow cases........... and they are great!!!!