PDA

View Full Version : upgrade

bostonlass
02-19-2004, 02:19 PM
I know I'm being neurotic BUT....I called to switch a time on an excursion that I booked and while I was on the phone I asked, "by the way.......have I been assigned a cabin yet?". And the woman said, "no, but you are being upgraded".

I had originally booked a gty cat. 11. My paranoia is , should I have squealed with delight and asked how I can get a really really good upgrade? I mean she caught me by suprise and so I just said, "oh...ok", thanked her and went on my merry way. I know I'm being obsessed with this but I'm hoping I didn't blow my chances of a really good one by even asking about it!!!:tongue:

In any event I am excited that it happened at all and anything I get will be just great since it will be an upgrade. The suspense is killing me though!!!:earseek:

DisneyKids
02-19-2004, 04:07 PM
Good news...congratulations. Don't worry about it. I don't think anything you could do would make it change either way. But, that's just my opinion. ANY free upgrade is a good one. I would be very excited.

kcashner
02-19-2004, 06:33 PM
Whatever upgrade you are getting, you probably have already been tentatively assigned. Usually, from a gty 11, you get an 8. However, I've seen it go to a 5 or 6.

Bottom line, any upgrade is a "good" one, right?

bostonlass
02-20-2004, 08:47 AM
Definitely excited. The way I see it, even if it's upgraded to a 10...now we get the split bath and I'll be very psyched about that with three girls in the room!!!

Padre Disney
02-20-2004, 08:50 AM
we had gty 11 and got a 9 on deck 2 in October last year.
It was Grrrreat!