PDA

View Full Version : Blue Lagoon Beach ?

sherr
02-18-2004, 04:22 PM
I'm wondering if anyone would know the answer to this.
I have my family of 5 booked for the Blue Lagoon beach day on our Feb.26-28 cruise. My dd and I are also booked for dolphin encounter at Blue Lagoon. We booked through them and not through DCL. So my question is should I cancel for my dd and I for the beach day since we will already be there for the dolphin encounter and just buy our lunch since I don't think it would still be included? Hopefully this is not too confusing.:confused:
Also, would we still be able to go over early on the ferry even if our encounter is not until 4pm?
Thanks to anyone who can help. We leave in 2 days and I want to get this straight before we pull out!!!:wave:

LibertyBelle
02-18-2004, 04:33 PM
I would just keep the excursion as you have it set up so that you don't split up your family.

If you family is booked on the DCL excursion and you and your daughter cancel that portion you would have to get your own transportation over (or through the Dolphin excursion) you would not be able to ride the same boat over as the rest of your family as they will be on a boat that is chartered for the excursion and will require an shore excursion ticket to board.

Just my opinion.