PDA

View Full Version : I have until midnight tonight to cancel my DVC contract


ear_poppin
02-12-2004, 01:56 PM
As I am from the UK we have a 15 day cooling off period. This expires tonight unless I fax a cancellation notice through to the number given to me.

What do I do? The recent talk has made me a little nervous...should I cancel and then maybe re buy if it is all ok or just grit my teeth?

Help

jerinknox
02-12-2004, 02:06 PM
Good Question!


If I were you I would cancel and wait and see what happens. I'm worried myself that I might have wasted my money.

Take a look at this Selling (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=508173)

BEACHCLUBVILLAS
02-12-2004, 02:07 PM
That's a decision only you can make. But, I can tell you that I own and certainly won't be selling my points. I expect to continue to have many more wonderful vacations and to tryo out all the beautiful DVC resorts. I say, grit your teeth and make your reservation for your next trip home.

SimbaNoodle
02-12-2004, 02:09 PM
That is definately a personal decisions, but I own 410 points and would not think about selling.

bobbiwoz
02-12-2004, 02:18 PM
Oh, you're the person with the dog with the dog biscuit, my dear Buster couldn't do that!

I couldn't give you any advice, just wanted you to know that I do appreciate that it's a tough decision, Good luck.

Bobbi:D

Maistre Gracey
02-12-2004, 02:23 PM
I am going to wait and see what happens before I start selling.
That being said, you really have nothing to lose by cancelling your deal. If three months down the road this is all pans out to be nothing, you can still buy SSR at that time, and likely for the same price.

Good luck... :cool:

MG