PDA

View Full Version : Question about Changing Reservations


Jecca
02-09-2004, 06:58 PM
Right now I have a ressie for Dec 25-30 at BWV. I'm thinking about changing it to BCV at the 7-month window, which isn't until the end of May. If at that time there is no availibility at BCV (which I'm sure there won't be...) and I have to go on the wait list, can I still keep my BWV ressie until the waitlist comes through, or do I have to relinquish it in order to get on the waitlist at BCV?

Thanks.

Happy Birthday Cat
02-09-2004, 08:56 PM
You can keep your reservation at the BWV while you waitlist at the BCV with no problem. I did this same thing this year but had a reservation at OKW and waitlisted for the BCV. It came through in July for us. You might be surprised at the availability anyway. Good luck.

HBC

Maistre Gracey
02-09-2004, 08:58 PM
I have been in a similar situation in the past. MS said they can put whatever you want in the notes for the waitlist, so I had them put to cancel my first ressie day by day, as my second ressie came through.
Does that make sense?

Good luck... :cool:

MG

Jecca
02-09-2004, 09:49 PM
Gotcha, MG. Thanks, guys, for the answer. I hope we end up getting it.