PDA

View Full Version : Cookware


GAIL HAYDEN
02-09-2004, 12:52 PM
Ok, I have done my usual exhaustive net searching for the cookware at OKW and simply cannot find anything. All it says on the bottom of the pots and pans is Teflon.
Does anyone know where they can be purchased?
Any help would be greatly appreciated, they are GREAT pans.

TIA

spiceycat
02-09-2004, 01:34 PM
hey call ms and ask - they are new - so they should be able to find the supplier fast!!!

GAIL HAYDEN
02-09-2004, 04:12 PM
That could work, I will give it a try. Thanks.

Maistre Gracey
02-09-2004, 04:15 PM
I'm still trying to figure out what "cookware" is... :confused:

MG

GAIL HAYDEN
02-09-2004, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Maistre Gracey
I'm still trying to figure out what "cookware" is... :confused:

MG

Pots and pans (aka cooking decoraton assessories).

Maistre Gracey
02-09-2004, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by GAIL HAYDEN
Pots and pans (aka cooking decoraton assessories). Ahh, yes... Those metal things with handles that are stuck to the bottom of my cabinets. :teeth:

MG

rocketriter
02-09-2004, 04:46 PM
Ahh, yes... Those metal things with handles that are stuck to the bottom of my cabinets.
Actually, to be strictly scientific, they grow there. We have some growing in our home, too.
:p

CarolAnnC
02-09-2004, 06:40 PM
I have not yet seen the new cookware at OKW, but I did find a huge selection on Amazon.com. In fact I purchased an Analon cookware set last night online.

You might have luck finding something similar there, if not the same brand.

After preparing Thanksgiving dinner in our Boardwalk Villa this past November, it would be nice if they are able to stock the same new sets.

Good luck Gail, and let us know if you are able to find out the brand name. :)

GAIL HAYDEN
02-09-2004, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by CarolAnnK
I have not yet seen the new cookware at OKW, but I did find a huge selection on Amazon.com. In fact I purchased an Analon cookware set last night online.

You might have luck finding something similar there, if not the same brand.

After preparing Thanksgiving dinner in our Boardwalk Villa this past November, it would be nice if they are able to stock the same new sets.

Good luck Gail, and let us know if you are able to find out the brand name. :)

That was one of my "stops" on my exhaustive "cookware search"
(pots and pans to you, Maistre Gracey ;) )

If I get any info, I will definitely report back here.

MOMO2DK
02-10-2004, 04:48 AM
New cookware at OKW? That would be nice, as I've brought down my own teflon pan in the past. Does this mean I don't have to bring down my own teflon pan next month?
Martha

GAIL HAYDEN
02-10-2004, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by MOMO2DK
New cookware at OKW? That would be nice, as I've brought down my own teflon pan in the past. Does this mean I don't have to bring down my own teflon pan next month?
Martha

Yes, in the units that have been refurbed they have wonderful new pots and pans. All teflon all heavy duty, padded handles, vented lids. They are wonderful.