PDA

View Full Version : Full size cribs at OKW?

reddog
02-08-2004, 05:13 PM
Are there any full size cribs available at OKW or are they the pack n' plays? I'm wondering if we will need to rent one. I don't see my 9 month old in a pack n' play for 10 nights!

Thanks!

dianeschlicht
02-08-2004, 05:17 PM
I have not heard of anything being available other than pack N Plays, but then I haven't needed a crib either!

PaulaMurf
02-09-2004, 04:39 PM
Hi -

Just got back there is only a pack and play no crib. We rented from A Baby's best friend, (for the 2nd time) with no problems. My DS will only sleep in the crib, he was actually so excited to see one in our hotel room when we set it up he wanted to go to sleep in it and took all the pillows off the couch and put them in the crib :tongue: Cracked me up.

There is a wooden high chair in the 1BR front hall closet - the same kind you get at most restaurants. We stayed at BCV last year and there was not a high chair then.

Hope this helps.
Paula in CT

pirate:

reddog
02-09-2004, 04:56 PM
Thanks for the info! I'll go ahead and reserve a crib for our little (big!) guy.

Patricia721
02-09-2004, 05:25 PM
Maybe OKW is different in this regard from BWV - but we requested and received a full size crib (no charge) from housekeeping during our December stay at BWV. Maybe you should call MS first, just to doublecheck?

jekjones1558
02-09-2004, 05:46 PM
We will be at OKW next October and were told to call mousekeeping and they would send a crib free of charge. (First come first serve, but I have read on these boards that there are quite a few available.)