PDA

View Full Version : Comparable view at BWV

disneycrazed139
02-07-2004, 05:37 PM
Still trying to figure out what part of BWV we'll like the best. Last year we stayed at BWI. We were lucky enough to get a cottage suite, but I am not familiar with the views at BWV.

Anyway, when staying at BWI, I really liked this view of the gardens in the area by the cottage suites compared to a view of the Boardwalk itself. Is there a comparable view at BWV--that is really nice landscaping-- somewhat scenic or garden-like that should be requested?

disneyberry
02-07-2004, 08:34 PM
hi, i don't think that BWV has a comparable view.
there isn't a view that is just of gardens.

Standard View has nice landscaping and grass, but in the distance is the parking lot. if that doesn't bother you, then i think this would be your best bet for a "garden view".

otherwise, Preferred Pool/Garden View rooms have 2 sections that are often recommended:
1) Quiet Pool View
or
2) Boardwalk Village Green View (a courtyard "garden" area where you can see the Boardwalk in the distance)

HTH.

Happy Birthday Cat
02-07-2004, 08:38 PM
We have always enjoyed the quiet pool view and if we had a preferred view always asked for it.

HBC

disneycrazed139
02-08-2004, 07:54 PM
Disneyberry--I think you may be right on with the Boardwalk Village Green view. Are there many of those rooms available? Or is that a hard to come by request?