PDA

View Full Version : CM album ?

chessie
06-19-2001, 04:07 PM
I am working on my Disney Cruise scrapbook.

I am using a creative memories 12X12 album. They come with 15 pages and I just ordered another 15 refill pages. I am wondering how many pages it will hold?

I think I can fill up the new pages and then some.

Chessie

tammie33
06-19-2001, 06:54 PM
CM recommends using no more than 45 pages per album (the 15 in the album and 2 refills). I've squeezed a few more in on occasion but wouldn't put too many more than that in.

chessie
06-19-2001, 10:27 PM
Thanks Tammie33.

I think I will be able to do all the pages I have planned. I was getting a bit concerned. I thought that I might have to start limiting my pages. It would almost be like choosing between children. Each page is special for a different reason.

Chessie

mbs
06-20-2001, 07:44 AM
chessie, I've decided to stick with navy CM 12x12 albums for my disney trips. That way, on the shelf I'll be able to know what to look for when I want a disney fix. I've filled one album with 2 trips (about 38 pages). And will start a new album soon with my Disney 2001 trip. I like the fact that the pages can be moved around since I have at least 7 other trips to scrap.

The color coordination continues - I've chosen a color for each child and then one for the family album. Hope that CM doesn't change their colors! LOL.

mbs