PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Using Ta And Having Trouble W/communications?

MontiD
01-25-2004, 11:42 AM
Seems that now I've paid my trip in FULL, I cant get my TA to return my calls or emails with my questions. Any suggestions on how I can bypass my TA to get the info I want? I just need a little "hand-holding" since this is our first Disney trip, and I'm not sure what happends and when!? :bounce:

alexandrew
01-25-2004, 01:01 PM
You were not specific about the types of questions you needed answered....IMO, if my TA failed to call me back within a few hours, he would be history....good TAs are a dime a dozen...General questions can and will be gladly answered by DCL folks....

Specific changes to your res, or requests, however, must be made directly to DCL through your TA....

mickeyboat
01-25-2004, 02:51 PM
Unfortunately I have been getting the same treatment from my TA. She is extremely difficult to get a hold of. The hand-holding is the very reason I booked through a TA and I have been sadly disappointed. Next time I will either book it myself or use on of the agencies I have heard so many good things about on these boards.

Good luck to you.

Denae

alexandrew
01-25-2004, 06:43 PM
So little time, so many TA's...do not settle for mediocrity...

Hygiene99
01-25-2004, 07:16 PM
If u need a little hand holding and your TA wont do it we will ..
just post the Questions here and we we get them anwsered for u This Board KNOWS more than some TA anyways im sure of that...... NO Offense to the Ta's on the boards....