PDA

View Full Version : ? about alcohol pricing on ship

scorpad99
01-24-2004, 04:41 PM
Hi,
anyone know what the pricing of alcohol beverages are on the disney magic..............domestic beer and maybe price of a pina colada..........my husband wont say yes to this cruise without knowing how expensive his bar tab will be! please, someone , anyone, help!!!!!!!!!!
I really wanna book this trip and soon
O and anyone know what the policies about bringing your own beer on board would be.
thanx in advance,
Abby:Pinkbounc

DVC4US
01-24-2004, 06:39 PM
Hi Abby,

Maybe soemone else can give you exact prices of drinks but I will tell you what I know. I would say most drinks range from $3.50 to $8 a drink depending on what you have. They do have a drink of the day that is $3.50 everyday. You can also get a souvenir beer mug for $9.99 that you can refill (22oz) for the price of 16oz. I am sorry but I don't know the cost of the refill but I am sure someone here will.

Disney is the only cruise line that will allow you to bring your own drinks on board (including beer) and they do not set a limit. The only thing they request is that you bring it in your carry-on (not checked luggage) and that it is covered up. If you bring a 12pk or two on a rolling luggage cart they will hand you a black trash bag and ask you to cover it.

HTH
LeiLani