PDA

View Full Version : Mousesavers email???

dennisnlisab96
01-24-2004, 07:57 AM
I got an update from Mousesavers this morning with a rate for $109.00 for a standard room....it didn't have the dates that the rate was good for. Does anyone know?? I looked on the Mousesaves web site and could not find anything!!!

SnackyStacky
01-24-2004, 08:17 AM
Chances are good that that rate is vaild from February until April. I'm not sure of specific days, but that seems to be when all the other codes and discounts are valid for.

wdwfan
01-24-2004, 08:20 AM
I got that email too. What a fabulous rate!! I can't take advantage of it, but I hope others can. :D

::MinnieMo

BCV23
01-24-2004, 10:13 AM
I didn't get that email?:(

Can you tell me what resort has a standard room for $109? Thanks!

FoodLover
01-24-2004, 12:09 PM
That's interesting, because I didn't send out an e-mail today! I haven't sent anything out since January 15, when my regular newsletter went out.

There is a $109 AKL rate for Annual Passholders and Florida residents that runs 1/1/04-2/11/04, but that's old news.

If someone would like to forward this alleged e-mail to me, I'd be VERY interested in seeing it!

Mary
MouseSavers.com

FoodLover
01-24-2004, 02:16 PM
Someone was kind enough to forward the e-mail in question to me. (Thanks, Russell!)

The email was not sent by MouseSavers.com. It was generated by ChangeNotes.com, which monitors my site automatically for changes. Many MouseSavers.com readers choose to subscribe to this service, but it is not provided by MouseSavers. I have no control over what ChangeNotes sends out.

The source of the ChangeNotes e-mail was this: yesterday someone sent me an additional rate for the Annual Passholder discounts that run 1/1/04-2/11/04 and I added that rate to the Disney Resorts page of my site. (It was the $249 AKL concierge rate.)

ChangeNotes automatically checks my site for changes once a day (usually in the middle of the night) and then sends its subscribers a summary of any line that has a change in it. Because ChangeNotes uses an automated system, it sometimes takes the updated information out of context, which can cause confusion. That's what happened here.

Sorry, no new code was involved here.

Mary
MouseSavers.com

russellp
01-24-2004, 02:28 PM
Thanks also to Lisa who originally posted this thread and sent me a copy of her email that Mary used to figure out what was going on.

BCV23
01-24-2004, 02:46 PM
Thanks for the clarification, Mary, Russell and Lisa!