PDA

View Full Version : Anyone done any of these non-Disney excursions?

mrsfuzzmo
01-22-2004, 11:17 PM
GC- 2 person underwater submarine that goes 800ft down the side of the Cayman Wall? Found price of $311 for 2 people as opposed to Disney at around $345 per person!!!!

KW - "BOB" Breathing Observation Bubbles. Little scooters with air helmets that you ride underwater like a moped (3 mi. per hour). It looks like a blast and I am trying to find out if they are running on Sunday afternoons, and interested if anyone has tried this!

Cozumel - Dune Buggy Safari. This looks like a riot as well, and just looking for some details!

Can anyone help?
Mrsfuzzmo

Jules1
01-23-2004, 08:44 AM
Where did you find the info on the "BOB"? That sounds like fun!

mrsfuzzmo
01-23-2004, 09:22 AM
I first heard about them on the cruisecritic.com message boards, under Ports of Call, then Key West. Someone there asked about them and another poster added the link! It looks like a BLAST!!!! Check it out!

mrsfuzzmo

mrsfuzzmo
01-23-2004, 09:42 AM
Jules I went back and checked, the site is "www.bobkeywest.com" the website is under construction, but there is a cool pic and an e-mail address.

DoomBuggieDriver
01-25-2004, 04:32 PM
Oh My Gosh; The Bob thing looks like something out of the "Jetsons!" It looks like a blast. Thanks for the lead-I am looking into unusual things for the trip, and this would be too cool.
Kathy