PDA

View Full Version : Soda Mugs

xangav
01-22-2004, 03:10 PM
Maybe no one has an answer to this one but I thought I would ask anyway. We went on the eastern cruise in 2002 and bought the Soda mugs for each of our kids, (I know, I know, big mistake) and of course there is no way they got our money's worth. I was wondering if you can take the same mugs on the next cruise and use them again. We are going on the March 27th western cruise this time. It's not a hugely pressing question but I would appreciate any input.
Also, this forum has been very informative. Thanks!;)

KMovies
01-22-2004, 05:53 PM
A. The mugs have changed since then. Back then the mugs said "Magic" or "Wonder". It is now "Castaway Cay" with all of the character.

B. They now place a sticker on the card. You may purchase a mug but need to show the sticker to get the refill (though some do still fill the mug without the sticker)

Hope this helps - sorry about the news that the mugs have changed.

hsteacher
01-22-2004, 08:05 PM
Ok - so maybe you can answer this one regarding the mugs and sticker --

we purchased the mugs on previous crusie too BUT since the program has changed, can I just buy the sticker and use my old mugs???? We leave in March and should I pack the mugs or not?

Thanks

Mickeyhugger
01-22-2004, 08:28 PM
Since the sticker is proof of purchase, I think you're allowed to use your old mugs.

Is this right? I thought I read on a previous thread that any mug is okay?