PDA

View Full Version : How early can we arrive at the dock?

albeers
01-21-2004, 07:07 PM
Could you please help me with these questions?

How early can we arrive at the dock?

What time will they take our luggage?

What time can we start boarding?

Thank you very much for all you help

kjw86ca
01-21-2004, 07:51 PM
Okay, I will try to answer your questions the best I can.

I think the port opens at like 10:00AM

I believe they start boarding at 12:30Pm

As for when they take your luggage. They will take it either at the airport for you when you arrive, or they will take it @ the check in before you go on board.

-Kyle

dtuleya
01-21-2004, 07:52 PM
Sorry, can't answer your questions. I just wanted to say "Hi" from York, PA! :wave2: When are you cruising?:boat:

kcashner
01-21-2004, 08:19 PM
The port opens to incoming traffic about 10:00. There is an element of "when they are ready" involved. IF the preceeding cruise got in and cleared on schedule, you can get into the port at 10...if not, you will be diverted to the local McDonald's (hee hee). Trust me, we went there once ON A DCL BUS!!!

The counters open for check in at 10:30

The ears open for boarding about 11:45-12:00. Again, there is a "when they are ready" element.

They will take your luggage at 10 if you are allowed in the port area then....or as soon thereafter as they allow you in.

dianthus
01-21-2004, 11:56 PM
Imagine that ~ DCL holding guests hostage at Mickey D's while waiting to get on Mickey's ship! Someone must of had a Big Mac attack, huh! LOL! :eek:

~ Linda :boat:

Johnny
01-22-2004, 03:07 AM
You could WAIT at the dock or you can WAIT at your hotel or you can WAIT in you car or hit lunch somewhere in coco beach.
We went to the Pizza hut buffett and as another cruiser said 'it was the best 20 bucks we spent' let the others WAIT while you board the ship in 20 minutes.
They take your luggage at the curb:D :( :o :) ;) :p :crazy: :earseek: pirate:

webray
01-22-2004, 05:07 AM
Definately an approximate time for arriving at the port...lol, there is a guard when you enter, and if Disney is ready..they will let you go on, if not, you will be diverted to somewhere else..lol.

albeers
01-22-2004, 08:54 AM
Hi Denise,

We are doing the Western Cruise from June 19 thru the 26 after spending a week at Universal. We'll be using Happy Limo and wanted an idea for our pick-up time.

Alan

dtuleya
01-22-2004, 03:08 PM
Happy cruisin' Alan. We'll just miss you by 5 months! ;)