PDA

View Full Version : New 5 day pass?

TracyK
01-07-2001, 03:04 AM
Does anyone know anything about a new 5 day Escape pass. I have just bought a 3 day Escape pass from Ticket mania and then realised they do a 5 day Escape pass. This would have suited us better. I can't see this ticket on the USF site. Has any one ever tried to upgrade Universal tickets. I know you can with Disney. Would be grateful for any advice.

Tracy
Disneyland Paris Halloween 1999 & Christmas 2000
Off site Easter 2000 & Easter 2001

jtopicz1
01-07-2001, 08:23 AM
Universal is very good about allowing you to upgrade passes. I would stop by guest services during your first day in the parks and there shouldn't be any problem! As for the 5 day pass, I don't believe it has ever been listed on Universal's website, however I have heard from several people that there is one available.

Jim

WebmasterBarry
01-07-2001, 08:34 AM
There is rumored to be a 5 day Escape pass, but I haven't seen one listed on the website or posted at the ticket window.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/sites/family/guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

florida fan
01-07-2001, 09:51 AM
If there is a 5 day pass is it one that doesn't expire like the others or is it 5 consecutive days? If someone knows please reply.

jonathansullivan
01-07-2001, 11:22 AM
I believe they offer the 5 day FLEX ticket (5 or 10) that is for Universal, IOA, Seaworld, Busch Gardens, & 1 or 2 others)...they are unlimited admission to each within 5 consecutive days.

Maybe this is what you saw?