PDA

View Full Version : March 11,2004 WONDER

lstokes
01-12-2004, 09:55 AM
Less than 60 days and counting until our party of five sails.
Surely there are other Wonder sailors out there?::yes::

PAID IN FULL!!!!!!

Grateful Jeff
01-17-2004, 02:39 PM
Looking forward to getting out of this cold. Wind chills around here have been -20 to -40 for the last 3 days. Me my wife,daughter brother and by then his new wife are going. They are getting married on March 8th at the polynesian. small wedding then we go cruisin. this is ther first cruise for all of us.:tongue:

lstokes
01-17-2004, 03:29 PM
I have posted a site on here since early December waiting for fellow cruisers. We thought we had the ship to ourselves!!!
A wedding at the Polynesian sounds so wonderful. What an exciting vacation you have planned!!
This is DH and myself 3rd cruise (2previoswith RCC) , but first with Disney.
My DS-17 , DS13 and DD-4 are coming with us this time. Last big fling before oldest is off to college.
We are getting excited for the trip. Just got back from buying my DD-4 her snorkel and mask. She swims like a fish, like her brothers
princess:

lstokes
01-26-2004, 10:31 AM
My countdown clock is ticking away!!

There must be a few more DISer's on the 3-11-04 WONDER cruise.
We are excited and ready to go.
It is ICE outside today again here in MISSOURI. Yesterday, I left for my work at around 0500 am and was sliding down my hill sideways and backwards!! My DH came to my rescue, as always, my hero , and drove me on to work. Today I am at home and he had to venture out again in this mess.
Snow I can deal with being from Iowa and Minnesota, ICE is a different story......

Makes me long for CC with a BIG drink in hand and sun above!!

lstokes
02-06-2004, 09:14 AM
We are REALLY ready to be on the WOnder now!
Just had another winter dumping of 11 inches of snow on top of more ice.
THis is getting really old.....

Pixie Mom 3
02-14-2004, 09:14 AM
We are booked on the wonder March 11th !!!!

6 of us

grandma, grandpa, mom, and 3 kids (dad has to work:( )

we are sooooo looking forward to going...
temps here are about -20!

our trip starts on feb 27th!!!!!!!
5 days in Ohio
3 days in Orlando
5 days in Miami
3 days on the Wonder
2 days in Ohio
Back home to the coooold
:(

how do you get the trip countdown?

Pixie Mom 3
02-14-2004, 10:02 AM
found the countdown clocks... as you can see....

lstokes
02-15-2004, 07:23 AM
The time is drawing near!!!....

Feels real now with the arrival of our documents.
I have my trusty list in hand and am getting ready to tackle assembling everything in one place for all 5 of us.

I bought sunscreen the other day and just sprayed it in the air at the store to get that scent we all love......

Really put me in the mood

Also , a bragging mother here..... My son's swim team just won the Missouri State team title yesterday. I am so proud of him and his fellow team mates!!
More reason to celebrate with this cruise!!!!:hyper:

Pixie Mom 3
02-16-2004, 11:30 AM
We dont have our docs yet:( :( :(

Hope we get them soon what catagory room are you staying in?

started washing the kids summer clothing and will start packing today....... only 11 days untill we leave home on our adventure.

congrats to your son on his swim meet!!!!!

My oldest just had his crossing over ceremony this past weekend
(cub scouts to boy scouts) and earned his arrow of light...

currently all 3 kids are learning about the bahamas as part of our home school studies.... we shall see soon what they remember..

lstokes
02-16-2004, 03:43 PM
We are staying in a category 4 Family Stateroom. Looks like it will be a tight squeeze, but then you really are not in the room all that much anyway!!!
Your Documents should be arriving shortly. I ws surprised to see them left on our door step so soon!
My 2 boys, now 17 and 13, also are in Scouting. I remember that crossing over Cubs to Scouting as a big step in the next stage of their lives. It is exciting and bittersweet at the same time. My 17 DS is an Eagle Scout -2 yrs ago- . My 13DS is a Life Scout-will be working on Eagle this next year.
I just got back from shopping. I can not get over how fast the kids are growing. I am glad I made them try on some summer things to make sure that they fit! A lot did not. I hit Old Navy for some decent sales....

Pixie Mom 3
02-17-2004, 04:25 PM
No docs yet!!!!

Yes my son was so excited about the crossover... DS age 11

my other DS is 6 1/2 and in tiger scouts... I will be his wolf den leader next year..

DD is 10 and in to Dance (for the last 8 years)

And if running for all thoes activities werent enough they each play base ball on diff teams in the summer.... and of course we homeschool and are constantly on the run doing stuff for that..

We just went through our summer clothing 2 days ago and found there are still a few things we need to get.. before we leave home in 10 days..... started packing about 1/2 way done..

we have late dinning how about you?

NatalieL73
02-19-2004, 02:02 PM
Hey All....First time cruiser, Party of 8 getting excited for our Wonder cruise on 3-11-04....Thinking of doing a spa treatment...Anyone recommend one?

lstokes
02-20-2004, 11:15 AM
We have late dinner seating. With 17 and 13 DS's and 4 DD I think this will work ok. Will take DD-4 to early show after a snack. Then she can join us at dinner for a Mickey Ice cream bar and then off to the kids club for the evening movie.

Spa- We will not participate on board as will have just stayed at Universal Royal Pacific conceriege level with access to their spa.

THe Rain Forest does look interesting- steam, saunas aroma therapies, mud etc..... Do a "Search" on the board for this...

Pixie Mom 3
02-23-2004, 05:02 PM
Welcome Natalie

Glad to see someone else on our cruise... party of 8 !!! we are a party of 6 !!!

I am not doing a spa treatment (fund issues) others in our party are thinking of doing one...

Have your Doc's yet?

have fun on the web boards..

Pixie Mom 3
02-24-2004, 02:42 PM
BUMP

4 days till we leave home!!!!!!!!

still no docs :(

hope we get them soooooooooooon....

lstokes
02-24-2004, 03:47 PM
Did you book with a TA or Disney?? I think maybe a phone call is in order now especially with you leaving so soon for Florida!!
Our TA left them , thru a courier, on our front porch, which I was not too happy about as had lots of snow falling then! I knew to keep an eye out or we might not have found them until the big thaw!!!!!

Pixie Mom 3
02-25-2004, 10:56 AM
TA.... I believe the phone call has been made.... We are going with my parents and they are the ones who booked.. Last I heard my mom was going to call this past monday, have not heard from her yet this week.

Only a few days left to post before we leave for Vac.. 8 days!

(we booked a gty room wonder if that is the hold up for the docs)

Pixie Mom 3
03-01-2004, 05:29 PM
We have started our trip and are now in Ohio.... 3 days to go untill we leave for orlando.....

Pixie Mom 3
03-02-2004, 10:02 PM
got our docs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deck 6 aft...