PDA

View Full Version : Entertainment Rate and "Weekends"

uneamie
01-10-2001, 04:25 PM
Hello Everyone!

I have a question here. I read the "Entertainment Card's" policy for using the hotel discount and reads as follows: "Discounts under the Entertainment program apply only to the rack room rate and do not apply to packages, weekend, group/covention rates or travel agency bookings, and cannot be combined with other discount rate programs."
It's the weekendpart that I am concerned with. We booked at entertainment rate for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The reservationest did not say we could not book that, but I have to wonder now after reading this "rule" if I will have any problem at when we "check-in". Has anyone used their card on the weekend?
Thanks bunch!
Tootles ! Uneamie

http://members.home.net/poetryparlor/JIMI.gif

TJA
01-10-2001, 05:36 PM
I have reservations booked at Portofino the first weekend in September, 2001, with the entertainment discount. I guess I figure I have my confirmation with guaranteed rate and room, so it's their problem if they made a mistake!!

Beckles
01-10-2001, 06:19 PM
I think they mean a specific type of rate, which in this case are "weekend rates" ... not all rates available over a weekend are "weekend rates", so you should be fine. You just can not apply the discount to special "weekend rates" not all rates available over the weekend.