PDA

View Full Version : Renee's daily journal.....comments welcomed

Pages : [1] 2

wiskband
01-02-2004, 12:08 AM
I have decided to start this journal for daily puposes. I am going to try to get to it every evening and write down everything I ate ( I mean everything) and also remind my mysellf of things I would like to do and try, such as foods and different exercises.
I am currently 168 pounds my ulimate goal is to be at least 140 by April 1st. I started out 203 and still can not believe that I am in the 160's. Although, I think thats really great, I still don't feel that much thinner. However, I just returned from my vacation and I did notice the weight loss in the pictures, which was a great feeling.
I do have a few resolutions that I would like to jot down so that I don't forget them.
----I would to start going to bed alot earlier. I have this habit of staying on line late and getting to bed to late. This really screws up my whole day. I am very tired the next day which doesn't help with the kids in the morning.
----I would also like to start trying new foods. I have seen alot of great recipes on WISH and would like to try some of them. The problem being that I hate to cook! lol. BUT, I do like adventures so I think if its food I have never had or made before it may be interesting.
----I am interested in this WDW 1/2 marathon. I think that getting ready (training) for something would be great incentive in my crusade.
----I would love to try these pilates and possibly yoga.
----of course the usually routines which I have already incorp. In my life which are.....
--no eating after 6.
--drinking 100+ ouces of water daily.
--Curves at least 3 times a week.
--WATP at least 4 times a week (twice daily)
--sticking with low carbs.

Which brings me today.
For breakfast I had one scrammbled egg with bacon and cheese and two slices of low carb toast and a glass of cystal light lemonade.
Thats about the only meal I had ( i know I know very bad...just very busy)
I did snack on 2 mozz cheese sticks and about 4 slices of salami.
I drank 6 24 ouces of water.

Tomorrow will be meuch better and of course when the kids return to school I can get back into routine.
Till tomorrow.
renee
:crazy:

wiskband
01-02-2004, 07:25 PM
So today was a good day... although it is not over yet I have few minutes to write and might not get time later...
I had my usual breakfast.
--One scrammbled egg ham and cheese on two slices of low carb bread and a glass of CL lemonade.
--2 cups of decaf with half anf half and spenda
--For dinner I had a large salad with bacon olives and chicken
--So far I have had 3 24 oz of water I expect to drink two more
--For a mid day snack I had 2 Atkins peanut butter cups saving one for later
--And the best part of my day was the discovery of breyer low carb ice cream ( must be sure not to eat to much of this lol)
This ice cream was so good!!!!!!! I can;t get over it!
--I did a 2 mile WATP tape and went to curves and expect to do one more WATP tape this evening before bed.
So far so good.
I am seriously thinking about doing WISHCON 2005 1/2 marathon.
Also one very important goal I have not written down has been to quit smoking!
Smoking and exercise don't mix!
Once I reach my ideal weight which is about 135 I will then defintely give up the smokes.
Till tomorrow.
renee

TeresaNJ
01-02-2004, 09:02 PM
Wow, Renee, I think you're doing great. That is a big weight loss you've accomplished already. Good going!! I too am a smoker for the last two years, and I told my husband that I can't diet and quit smoking at the same time, so since we both have weight to lose, I made him a promise that whichever one of us reaches our goal first, 20 lbs for me, and 25 for him, I would then quit cold turkey. Hopefully we'll both reach our goals at about the same time.

ZerasPride
01-02-2004, 09:19 PM
Hi Renee,

I just read your entries. It sounds like you are off to a great start. Your initial weight loss is such an accomplishment - good for you! I look forward to reading more about your weight loss journey. Take care!

mowsie dreamer
01-02-2004, 09:38 PM
Hi Renee :wave2: Wow! You have been doing great! You are already over 1/2 way to goal!! And it sounds like you have some great ideas for the New Year on how to get there. (I need to do that getting to bed earlier one, too.)

wiskband
01-03-2004, 11:49 PM
HI.. thanks......I was actually hoping someone would read because then I am actually reporting to someone. lol.
Anyway as much as I would like to NOT write about what I ate today I will be completely honest (even though it hurts)
I started out fine......
my usually boring breakfast
1 egg scrammeled with ham and cheese on 2 slice of atkins bread and a glass of CL lemonade.
Did my WATP 2 mile.
I never eat lunch....
For dinner, I had prettymuch the same thing without the egg a ham a cheese grilled on atkins bread and a small salad.
BUT THEN........
my friend came by and I have not been out of my house bue to all of us being sick!
She invited me out ( and we never get an oppurtunity to go out with out kids) so we went to fridays.
I had a diet soda and we order nachos ( I think the only bad thing about that the actually nacho) the rest if the ingredients are cheese meat tomatoes jalopenos etc. we also ordered potatoe skins but only had one.
But then we ordered dessert.
I had half a brownie sunday!
Well of course I do try to rationalize this and I still feel that ever now and then I will live a little and splurge but I thought about it deeper and came up with that whole theory about associating food (bad food) with having a good time.
Kinda like when I was younger and thought I had to get DRUNK everytime I went out to have a good time! lol
Anyway I am gonna work on that
I am not totally bummed about this because over the past few months during my weight loss I have kinda gone easy on myself on the weekends. Although, I would not like to do this, it is not a total set back.
Anyway when I got home I did another WATP 2 mile and finished my water count for day 100+ ounces.
Tomorow will be a challenge as well... we are going to the movies......
My statagy will be to eat before we leave and maybe Ill have a little popcorn.
Anyway until then
Bye....
renee

wiskband
01-04-2004, 09:16 PM
So today was good! Won;'t write too long cause it's 10 and got to get to bed early..kids go back to school tomorrow.
Anyway once again started out with my boring breakfast although, I have to say I do look foward to it @ night lol
--One egg over medium one slice of atkins toast 3 slices of bacon and a glass of CL lemonade. I also opened a pack of my atkins peanut butter cups and had one of those. 2 cups of decaf.

My hubby took us on one of his many adventures, when he gets bored he like to get us all in the car and not tell us where we are going. I think sometimes, he doesn't start out knowing himself.
Anyway we headed West and then the kids were screaming that they were hungry . At this point a little panic set in becuase I knew we would be stopping somewhere to eat and probably fast food due to money shortage. lol
They decided on Mc Donalds! dummm da dumm da!
I immediately started thinking O boy! this will be a challenge. BUt rather then think too much about it I didn;t at all and just went right in and ordered the salda with low fat dressing! And I know I promised not to lie so I did have about 8 fries ( they are Americas favorite fries you know lol)
I also had a diet soda and bought a bottle of water on my way out.
--So we finally reached a destination Manhattan.
--Thatwas cool we saw the tree and visted Toys R Us and rode the famous ferris wheel.
--All the smeels of the street vendors was too much so I got cup of decaf at dunkin donuts...
All the kids got donuts and I didn;t cheat...so proud.
I got home and finsihed my other two peanut butter cups and am currently on my fifth bottle of water.
So to sum it up just yesterday I was saying that I feel I associate food with having a good time, today was proof that I don;t have to.
Till tomorrow
renee

wiskband
01-05-2004, 10:59 PM
So today was a good one, and Ill start as I usually do with of course my usually breakfast
--One scrambled egg 3 slices of bacon 2 slices of Atkins bread and a glass of Cl lemonade...2 cups of decaf.
---I did not have lunch but had my 3 Atkins peanut butter cups early in the day around lunch time.
---For dinner I had a chicken ceasar salad and a diet snapple ice tea.
--We went out and bought some pepperoni so I had some of that with cheddar cheese right around dinner time.
--After dinner I had a cup of low carb breyers ice cream.
I did not make it to curves again but I did do my WATPs 2 mile tape.
I am currently drinking my 6th 24 ounce bottle of water.
till tomorrow.
renee

wiskband
01-06-2004, 08:15 PM
SO... I did well all day until about 20 minutes ago.
--Breakfast one scrambled egg ham and chees on 2 slices of atkins bread and a diet snapple tea.
--No lunch just a snack. pepperoni and cheese
--For dinner I had a half tuna sandwich ona atkins bread.....small salad and some steak and a diet snapple.
Also had my third peanut buttercup.
--Five 24 oz water bottles.
AND THEN...............................
I just binged..........my hubby and kids made chocalate chip cookies!
O my the smell.......
I had three big ones and a glass of milk!
UUUUUUGH o well cant stress this. I did my 2 mile WATP tape but did not get to the gym once again because of hubby getting home late. Tomorrow i will have to make up for this. I will do the three mile go to the gym and then do the 2 mile in the evening.
Till tomorrow.
Renee

wiskband
01-07-2004, 08:12 PM
Well its about 9 pm. I did good today.
I didnt get a chance to eat breakfast and for
-- lunch I had a half tuna sandwich and fiver peices of pepperoni and cheese and a half of diet snapple.
--Dinner was the same.... i was doing a project with my daughter so dinner was a small portion of creamed spinach and a very small salad (didn;t finish that).
although I swore not to eat after 6 I just sent hubby out for a subway low carb sandwich.
I am justreally hungry and have to eeat somthing and nothing in my house will do.
I did my 3 mile WATP tape did not get to the gym because of daughters project but I will do my 2 mile WATP after i eat.
till tomorrow.
renee

wiskband
01-08-2004, 10:18 PM
So its about 11 oclock now. So ill be fast.
--breakfast one egg scrambled ham and cheese on 2 slices of atkins bread and 1/2 a diet snapple.
--For lunch I had my other half of subway wrap and 2 peanut butter cups.
--Dinner I had a half of tuna sandwich
-- i overdid it on the snack tonight......had a few pepperoni and cheese slices and breyers low carb ice cream.
I had my 6 24 oz of water and did my 3 WATP tape.
I really need to get to the GYM!
Havent had that opportunity this week. Tomorrow is the day! WWWOOOHHOOOOOO
renee :crazy:

wiskband
01-09-2004, 10:39 PM
OMG what a bad day for me....... made so many bad choices........
started out good my usually breakfast
--one egg scrambled bacon and cheese atkins bread 1/2 diet snapple tea and about 3 cups of decaf.
--For lunch I just had a snack pepperoni and cheese.
--For dinner I had sausgae and peppers on atkins bread.
But then all hell broke lose.....
my friend and went to Dunkin Donuts..mind you I never eat donuts!!!! and it was my idea!
I ate a chocolate donut then half of a jelly donut, then finished my daughters donut and a few hours later I had yet more more donut and a small helping of sausage and peppers on a small picec of italian bread.
Needless to say, my stomach hurts and I totally regret it!
My stomach is actually rumbling........I totally binged.
Ill talk more about it tomorrow.
I drank all more but did not exercise at all.
till tomorrow.
renee
:(

wiskband
01-12-2004, 02:34 PM
I alomst ashamed to write what I am about to! lol
These past wo days I have been bad.
Saturday and sunday I did not excercise nor did I follow a good eating plan!
Hopefully, I can remeber it all as much as I would like to forget it.
Saturday.....
--No breakfast
--Lunch- Mcdonalds double cheese burger I eliminated on side of the bun but ate the fries! diet soda.
--Snack went to a party and ate one pig in a blanket and two small beef patties.
--Dinner at about 9 oclock i had three tacos and some nachos with a diet soda. then went to the movies and scarfed done a hershey bar and diet soda

Sunday
--no breakfast
--Lunch i had a ham and cheese on atkins bread
--Dinner I ate two slices of pizza
--Snack we hit dunkin donuts again!!!!!!!!
--I had two boston cremes and at about 9 00 I had yet another slice of pizza. How horribel!

Today is Monday and so far not bad I will write later when I know I am done eatig for the day........also on my way tpo the gym.
talk later
renee

wiskband
01-12-2004, 08:24 PM
tODAY WAS AN ok DAY. Didnt start out tto good byt rather than say to myself I screwed up may as well throw the day away I didnt!
We had a very busy morning and my only chance for breakfast was a bagel store
--Breakfast....one egg scramble with baconand cheese on a roll but I took one side of the roll off. and a diet snapple.
drank all my water and had a snack of salami and cheese.
Seriuoly just not hungry today
I also did 2 miles WATP and went to curves
AND.................
registered for WDW marathon.
till tomorrow.
renee

wiskband
01-13-2004, 09:23 PM
Today was good.
--Breakfast one egg scrambled bacon cheese on atkins toast
and a peanut butter cup
--didnt have lunch breakfast was at about 11:30
--Dinner creamed spinach (i made from a recipe from WISH)
and a salad with grilled chicken
---snack salami and chees and just had ice cream
--did 2 2 mile WATP and went to curves!
till tomorrow.
renee

ZerasPride
01-13-2004, 09:46 PM
Hi Renee,

I'm just stopping by to check on you. It sounds like today was a good day. You have done so well so far and I know you can make it to your goal. How about joining our cheat free challenge? That will give you something to shoot for and maybe help you along your way. Just a thought. I also wanted to say way to go on the exercise front. Some people (I can be guilty of it too) forget that we need exercise to help Mr. Scale go down down down and you managed to exercise twice in one day! Good for you.

wiskband
01-14-2004, 09:37 PM
HI zebra........
Thanks for checking on me..lol... I feel like when I know people are looking thats a good thing for me. I believe you were the one who posted the fake french toast thread.........Which I made this morning........
So ill begin........
--Breakfast faux french toast and LC syrup
--Lunch creamed spinach and 4 pieces of salmai and 4 pieces of cheddar with 1/2 diet snapple.
--I ate 3 pringle chips then stopped myself.........
--dinner...................OK HERES WHERE I GO INTO EXPLINATION!!
We are pretty much out of food and I havent gone shopping I had no meat but did have this frozen already made LAZANGA
thats right.....I had lazanga.
It had lots of carbs but it was GOOOOOOOOOOD.
I had that with the other half og my diet snapple OH and one piece of atkins bread.
For snack this evening I had 4 pieces of salami and chees a few pistachos.......( didnt realize how high in carbs they were until about a minute ago).
I drank about 150 oz of water
6 cups of decaf
and ate my 3 peanut butter cups after each meal
I did one 2 mile WATP
and went to curves and will be doing my other WATP 2 mile when I am done writing this.
WOW I thinK I ate alot maybe too much.
O well..........
tomorrow will be better
Good news is that I went to the gym and and weighed in at 168
Monday I was 172. it seems I lose weight in bulk.......
I have formed this pattern, I weigh everyday and for a few days the scale won;t budge but then all of a sudden 3 4 pounds is gone. No complains here.
till tomorrow
renee

:crazy: :crazy:

wiskband
01-15-2004, 08:35 PM
Not that good of a day. So my reasoning for that is (as if I should have one) is we hada snow day here... everyone was home and that is like weekend to me......which is when I get weak! I call them weakends.......
--Breakfast....one egg scrambled bacon and cheese on atkins with a diet snapple.
--Lunch.....well no lunch but hubby did make cookies.........Bad choice I had 4 cookies and milk.
---Dinner--to lazy to cook so we had left overs which wre lazagna.... although I had a small piece still not good. I had that with a piece of atkins bread and a diet soda.
--I ate 6 cheese nips and 2 pieces of salami.
--4 cups of coffee and I am only on my 3 24oz of water.
I did however get to the gym even with this weather and I did one 2 mile WATP tape.
So now I am gonna do my other tape ( the 2 mile) and finish my water. Wont be a total waste of the day.
till tomorrow
renee

wiskband
01-17-2004, 12:08 AM
A so/so I guess, I didnt do my exercises. I could say cause the kids beign home again but I do manage to do them the day before.....AHYWHO....
--Breakfast agg scrambled bacon chees on Atkins bread and C/L lemonade.
--No lunch.
--Not really dinner either.
I picked alot today from what I can remember.
About 3 bites of lazanga (what my son didnt finish) I really need to get rid of that lanzaga. 3 slices of pepperoni and cheese. 3 peanut butter cups (atkins) 4 pork rinds and about a small hand ful of Gobers....(BAD) Oh! also about 6 pistachio nuts.
I also had about 10 cupsof coffee. All of this throughout the day. Bot a good day I'd say once I look at it!
BUT, I did go food shopping and I got all the ingrediants to about 4 low carb recipes. I am looking forward to making them this weekend, Hubby is going away and it will give me something to do. After this weekend, Ill see how new recipes on saturday and sunday work, maybe this will help keep me on my diet on the WEAK ends.
Till tomorrow.
renee

marsh0013
01-17-2004, 10:10 AM
hey renee, i know weekends can be tough! but don't let it get you down. you can get through it. don't worry about not exercising yesterday. just try to get it in today. it's a new day and the possibilities are endless. keep your chin up, i'm sending some sunshine your way :sunny:

wiskband
01-18-2004, 02:08 PM
HI matsh and thanks.
I couldnt get on line yesterday so I am writing yesterday eating journal now and todays later one.
--breakfast--one egg scrambled bacon and cheese on atkins bread and a glass of C/L lemonade.
---LLunch-- bad choice. well we were out shopping and my dad offered to buy us all burger king So I did. I got the ckicken sandwich BUT took the bun off. Funny thing was I saw about 3 opthers doing the same thing. WOndering when Bk and mC Dee. will catch on. I have heard on this site that they are but havent seen anythign yet.
Anyway I did have a very few fries and onion rings.
--Dinner-I tryed to make the crab cake recpie that I had gotten from lowcarb friends.com BUt the darn thing wouldnt stay together. SO I did mangane to try a small piece. Then I had about a hnd ful of gobers. ( there finally gone my friend ate them all) but being that I really had no dinner, I wound up eating an Atkins bagel with cream cheese. Later that eveing I caved an had oreos and milk. UUGH. No exercise today.
Till later
renee

ZerasPride
01-18-2004, 02:33 PM
Hi Renee,

It's me stopping by to check on you. Don't let the weekends and unexpected eating situations get you down. You did pretty good at Burger King with taking the bun off the bread. I was shocked how many calories and carbs are in a BK bun.

I'm glad you were able to try the mock french toast. We're having them for breakfast tomorrow since we're home for MLK day and I'm looking forward to making them.

One of the things I like about this way of eating is trying out new recipes. I'm trying a new one for "fried chicken" tonight for dinner. I'll try to remember to post and let you know what I thought of it.

Have a good afternoon and a good evening. I hope you also consider joining the cheat free challenge. It can give you some added incentive to stay on plan.

wiskband
01-18-2004, 10:10 PM
Hi Z........ still considering it. lol
Ill tell ya though, I made two new things today.
Cheesecake and spinach quiche.
They came out so good.
OK _ breakfast......none. I just got up too late.
Lunch----spinach quiche
Dinner--spinach quiche again. feeling kinda lazy.......
snack---- my CHEESECAKE>>>>>>>. it was so yummy. made with splenda and GOOD good GOOD!
I also had a few pieces of salmai and cheese.
OOOOPSSS i picked to I had exactly 5 cheese nips.
Drank all my water but did not exercise. I am doing my tape when I am done writing this.
renee

wiskband
01-19-2004, 11:05 PM
Almost dont want to write anymore........I lookd back at my journal....starting to look as if I am not even watching my eating.
And I have excuses for everything. lol.
Anyway
--B --egg fried (pam) bacon and atkins bread w/ C/L lemonade.
--L--Ok heres where the explaining comes in.
Went to Grannys....who is an Old world sicilan woman. I havent really visited her as much as I should. So I get there and she has chicken culets and ziti. She was down about her food because she cooked it the day before because we were suppose to go there the day before. SO I felt so bad, I couldn;' t not eat. I didnt eat too much. Id say about 15 actual pieces of ziti and one chicken cutlet. I also had a glass of water. I brought her some of my cheese cake that i made on sunday. I had one piece of that ( which I know is only 3 net carbs).

I swore after this not to eat the rest of the day but we all know thats bad. So I actually did get hungry about 8 and I had a piece of my spinach quiche. Its now 12 and I am dying for another piece of cheesecake.
See thats whats so hard about these allowable foods, I sometimes over do it!
Anyway I am not gonna eat it!
I did one 2 mile WATP and could not go tp the gym Hubby had to travle in his parents to help them with an emergency.
I will hoever vow to get there tues wed thurs fri at least and saturday if possible.
Drank all my water ( i think) gonna have two more before bed.
Till tomorrow
renee

marsh0013
01-20-2004, 08:12 AM
hey renne, that's tough about your granny's cooking. either hurt her feelings or go off plan. but i think you made good decisions by limiting your portions. and also great job with doing the video! when you realized that you couldn't make it to the gym, you could have easily decided to scrap the whole day of working out, but you compromised and did the tape. and that's great that you're making a pact with yourself to get to the gym the rest of the days of the week. you can do it! :bounce:

wiskband
01-20-2004, 08:38 PM
Had a good day today, I am writing early cause I reaaly want to get to bed early.
Anyway,
B-- one egg scrambled with bacon and atkins bread and C/L lemonade. ( Ironically, I am really not sick of this yet!)
L--I did not eat lunch , like many days, my breakfast was @ 11:00.
D-- atkins bagal pizza! pretty good.
During the day, I ate 3 atkins peanut butter cups I also had a piece of cheesecake after dinner.
I drank 3 cups of coffe and GET THIS
I drank 9 24 oz of water. This was not intenional I must have just been really thirsty!
I did manage to get to the gym. I had to call my neighbor to watch the kids, thats how determined I was to get there. I will do my 2 mile WATP tape in about 10 minutes.

Tomorrow, i am planning on getting a subway low carb wrap! Been looking forward to that all week.
Till then,
renee

DoeWDW
01-21-2004, 12:24 PM
Renee, you're doing a good job! Your water consumption is amazing and you are definitely getting enough exercise!

You are quite a snacker, and I notice that's when you seem to have trouble staying on plan. Do you like celery with peanut butter or string cheese or sunflower seeds or even peanuts? You should have some low-carb snacks around that are good for you instead of cheese nips or even Atkins PB cups.

Are you getting enough veggies? I really struggle with eating my veggies - don't really like them - but on low-carb, we need them.. Most of your carbs should be coming from veggies. I need to work on this one myself! ::yes::

Keep it up, Renee, and that scale will be showing lower numbers soon!!

ZerasPride
01-21-2004, 09:21 PM
Hi Renee,

It's me. Just catching up with you and your journal this evening. I don't blame you for eating your granny's cooking. You can't insult her. It's sounds like you handled the situation well. You are so determined when it comes to your water consumption and working out. Keep it up and you will reach your goal in no time!

wiskband
01-21-2004, 11:56 PM
Thanks zera......Yea granny is going to be 90 this year and I really don't want to upset her!
Anyway. today was a weird one eatingwise.

Although, I know skipping breakfast is bad.....( which I never do) I actually forgot to eat. I was talking with afriend and we made a plan and I was out the door.
I got back about 4 oclock and my stomach hurt so bad and then it hit me, I DIDNT EAT!
Immediately, I ate a mozz cheese stick and some pork rinds and then made dinner.
D-- creamed spinach and spinach quiche and a diet snapple. I also had a piece of cheesecake.
--American idol snack........(LOL) salami and cheese and the half of my diet snapple.
---about 10 I had a fat free jello.
--Made it to the gym and drank 4/5 24 oz of water.
The only thing I am lacking is my WATP tapes, and I simply have no good reason for this but I will defintily do one tomorrow.
Till then
renee

wiskband
01-22-2004, 10:50 PM
Ok............so I got a great idea today...I will post my day and then get to my new idea~
--b-- one egg scrambled bacon and atkins bread w/diet snapple.

while out shoppingwith a friend, I ate about 2 bites of a really good chocolate cookie! ARG!

--L-- not really lunch ( about 3 ) I ate a half of a pizza that I bought at sams club. Was a low carb pizza 11 carbs 9 net but upset when I found out that was for half of the personal size pizza!!!!!!! After half though, I was full. It was after I put it down that I read the label and noticed that.

--D-- Finally got my subway low carb wrap. I ate half of it and at about (7) ate the other half. Had a piece of my low carb cheese cake.

--S-- sugar free jello ( a few pork rinds through out the day)

Still working on my water as we speak and did not do my tape nor did I go to the gym (no sitter).

Now my idea!!!!!!!

I have been at this plateau for a while and began brainstorming as to how it is I manage to get all the other things in my crazy life done. It turns out I am a "list" person. A shopping list, a to do list etc, etc.
So I think I will begin planning my eating/exercising ahead of time!

This journal is a good idea... I know this because everyone suggest writing one and keeping log of what we eat but what about the oppisite!!!
sort of a pre planned suggestive plan ahead journal.
I really do love to plan things, I mean I plan vacations a year ahead of time and all through out that year. As I do with my daily life. Mom of three very active kids, I have to in order to keep things running smooth. So at the bottom of my journal page, I will start to do this for the next day.

What a great time to start this because tomorrow, I am going out with my friends to eat and I am very worried about this event. We are all old friends and all love to eat......None of them have weight issues though. We area ll waitress's and I happened to have worked at this particular restaurant so, I know the menu.
Ok so normally I would eat pasta at this place. My old boss is a great cook! But tomorrow I will NOT!
Instead, I will have some sort of seafood as an apt. and a steak for dinner with extra veggies. I do want to splurg a little so I may had a littel potaoe to my meal. I dont drink so not worried about the drinking factor.

Morning EX--WATP 2 mile
--B--one egg bacon atkins bread 1/2 snapple
--L-- creamed spinach (peanut butter cup) 1/2 snapple
--D-- steak, possibly seafood apt. diet soda
No dessert when I get home I have my low carb ice cream.
Evening EX--WATP 2 mile.
dont think I can get to the gym cause schedule is tight. but I will try to.
All my water.
till tomorrow
renee

wiskband
01-25-2004, 05:33 PM
Wow what can I say...I totally screwed up this weekend.......
Friday during the day I did as I said I would do.
--B--one egg scrambled bacon cheese atkins bread 1/2 diet snapple.
--L--nothing
Now for dinner, neing that I was goingout that night, I thought it would be a good idea to eat before I went out.
So I made sausage and peppers.
I had some of that on atkins bread and then went out about 8 oclock.
I went out with 3 good friends of mine and what a disaster food wise and friend wise.
I nver ever ever drink. no less wine. Somthing came over me and I have only had wine once before in my life. Well I had one glass of Zinfindel and felt a little buzz and that turned into about 6 glasses!So at that point, my diet went right out the window.
I ate shrimp cocktail for an apt., a salad with blu cheese, and as an entree which I didnt fisinsh, I had cx with sausage,potaoes, redpeppers. but no dessert.
We then went to a bar and I drank nothing but water.
And then my friends began to start fighting ( not literally) with one another. IT was a nightmare.
Anyway the next day was worse.
Saturday
no breakfast
lunch I had two slices of pizza
dinner I had checkers Burger and fries and a diet coke.But in between all that I had oreos onion ring (chips) a hershey bar and a donut!
what a mess.
Today I got back on track
--B--one egg scramled with bacon and cheese half a diet snapple.
--L-- No lunch
--D-- left overs from friday. cx sausgae (with out th potatoes) and a slice of cheese cake ( made with splenda).
I have not drank water for 2 two days but I am about to head downstairs and get four 24 oz bottles. No gym or tapes.
Gonna come back later and plan out my eating and exercise for the next week..........got to go take care of kids I will write agai later.
renee

marsh0013
01-25-2004, 09:27 PM
hey renee, so you had a not so great beginning ot the weekend, but you did a great job getting back on track! leave those days behind, because they're over and done with. moving forward is the best remedy, and since you're already doing that, i guess you don't need me to tell you that :)

wiskband
01-26-2004, 12:38 PM
Well I did come back and posted as I promised myself and when I was all done writing, my comp froze!!! argggggg.
anyway thanks marsh.....for feedback,,,, my weAkends are just tough with no schedule and everyone home its crazy!
anyway thankfully I copy and paste my proposed menu for the week, so that didnt get lost last night. here goes and so far so good. And I have already done my first 2 mile of the day.

I figure I am gonna try this method of planning even if it kills me to do it just this one week and I ll see how it goes. Also, although I am a fan of the weighing in everyday (its incentive for me) I am not gonna weigh myself till friday ( i have tom ) and that throws me off big time.
till tonight.
Monday
(B) one egg scrambled bacon cheese on atkins bread. CL lemonade
(L) Creamed spinach and some sort of cheese snack.
(D) Portabella mushroom stuffed with sausage etc.
(snacks through out the day) Atkins peanut butter cup, low carb ice cream and my usually coffee.
CURVES AND 2 (2) mile WATP tape! at least 4 24 oz of water.

Tuesday
(B) one egg scrambled bacon cheese on atkins bread. CL lemonade
(L) Veggies and dip.
(D) Big salad with CX
(snacks through out the day) Atkins peanut butter cups, my usual coffee, sugar free jello, a cheese snack and at least (4) 24 oz of water.
CURVES AND 2 (2) mile WATP tape!

Wednesday
(B) one egg scramled bacon and cheese on atkins bread CL lemonade
(L) Tuna rolled in lettuce.
(D) Steak and veggies.
(snacks through out the day) Atkins peanut butter cups, my usual coffee, low carb ice cream, cheese snack, at least (4) 24 oz of water.
CURVES and 2 (2) mile WATP tape!

Thursday
(B) one egg scrambled bacon and cheese on atkins bread. CL lemonade
(L) Portabella stuffd mushroom
(D) salad with CX
(snacks through out the day) sugar free jello,usual coffee, at least (4) 24 oz of water and cheese snack.

Friday
(B) one egg scrambled bacon cheese Atkins bread and CL lemonade.
(L) Subway low carb wrap.
(D) Unknown will be on the road!!!!!ARGGGG! but at least one 2 mile WATP tape and my water.
Hope this works!
renee
till tonight

ZerasPride
01-26-2004, 03:49 PM
Hi Renee,

I'm stopping by to see how you are doing. I think you are so smart to try to plan your meals for the week. I know that helps me out a lot. Don't worry about eating off plan, it's behind you now and you seem more in control so I know you will just dust yourself off and keep on going. I got caught up in weighing myself everyday for a while and it was driving me crazy to see the scale go up and down so you are probably right to limit how much you weigh yourself. I keep saying "the scale is not the boss of me!" If we keep saying it, maybe it will come true :). Have a good evening and take care of yourself!

wiskband
01-27-2004, 06:09 AM
Thanks Zera :wave: ( are you going to marathon zera?)
Well.......I did ot get to my second 2 mile tape last night, I fell asleep early but I did do it this morning.......Got up abuot 5 oclock so I made up for it. Now Ill do my afternoon and evening tape today and Ill be all caught up.
Anyway I did good yesterday......
(B) one eg scrambled bacon and cheese on atkins and Cl lemonade.
(L) no lunch but I did snack though the afternoon. Had a few pork rinds and some pepperoni.
(D) I finally made stuffed mushrooms. they were good!
(S) low carb ice cream and my peanut butter cups after every meal!
I also made it to the gym as hard as that was. I had to find a sitter but I got there!
Drank all my water and then some.
Will write again this evening.
renee

marsh0013
01-27-2004, 10:38 AM
hey renee, that's a great idea to plan out your whole week like that! i get excited when i have the chance to plan out one day at a time! i'm so proud of you for making it to the gym as well! keep it up :bounce:

wiskband
01-27-2004, 11:38 PM
So I stared out good then went downhill........
I ate exactly what I was suppose to but then went to the gym and weighed myself even though I promised I wouldn't and could believe I was back to 171, I was 167 last tuesday!
Anyway, I got very upset and came home and ate about 8 cookies! did all my exercise but screwed up this evening.
Anyway very tired and upset so till tomorrow.
renee

marsh0013
01-28-2004, 10:20 AM
aw renee, i'm sorry you stepped on teh scale and saw a gain :( . is that your normal weigh in time? you probably already know this, but our weights fluctuate throughout the day. to get a "true" reading, try weighing in the morning. your body just may not have processed the food you had eaten during the day yet.

i hope you are feeling better this morning. it's a new day, so look forward to getting back on plan, and don't worry about yesterday :sunny:

DoeWDW
01-28-2004, 11:51 AM
Renee, that scale is RIDICULOUS!! It doesn't tell the whole story! Are you feeling lighter? Are your clothes looser?

I hope you're feeling better today. Planning out your meals and exercise are great. I'll have to try that too! When I don't have a plan in place, it's so much easier to just give in and eat whatever is handy (usually junky carbs!!).

Hang in there, Renee and the scale WILL cooperate!! :sunny:

wiskband
01-28-2004, 10:19 PM
Im back....today was better.......
I ate what I should have except I ate about 6 bites of pancakes (with low carb syrup).
I did not eat lunch
kids had a snow day so my routine was off. I had one cup of coffee and then broke my coffee pot!
For dinner I ate chicken and peppers with about two dime size pieces of potatoes!!! I also had 1/4 of an avacado.
for a snack I had pepperoni and cheese. and this evening I had a cup of low carb ice cream.
A very stressful day though, as I mentionde the kids were home and my little guy 20 months now climbs out of his crib so we had sleeping issues with him!
I got to curves ( yes even with this weather) and drank only 1/2 the amunt of water....about 100 oz. I found that perhaps I am drinking too much.
I did not to my WATP but plan to as soon as I am done writing.
till tomorrow
renee

marsh0013
01-29-2004, 08:55 AM
hey renee, great job staying on plan even with a stressful day. it's tough to stick to the plan when our routine changes. i think it's really interesting how we all become such creatures of habit. and it's hard when something comes in and messes that up. but you did a great job! and you made it to curves even with the kiddies home! and did watp! (as long as you did it after you posted, but i know that you said you were going to :p )

have a great day today :sunny:

wiskband
01-29-2004, 10:17 PM
HI marsh:wave2: :wave2:
thanks for support....I did do my tape after the post.
so today was so/so.
I went nuts for breakfast and had an atkins bagel.
I got up at 5 cause baby would not sleep and I woke up so hungry!
Couldnt wait till my normal 10 oclock breakfast while watching ellen, so I ate at 5 in the morning! bad thing is, I didnt eat much else until much later.
I had a bite of a donut about 11 and a few pork rinds through out the day.
Drank 4 cups of coffee
and then finally at about 5 I had dinner. I ate steak and a small salad.
AND THEN there was my 5 year olds birthday cake!
YES I had a small piece of this.
As far as my lack of eatig I really didn;t think much about eating because I simply wasn't hungry. Also, my day was consumed with buying this great crib tent that will keep baby in crib! He is just nto ready for a bed.
I drank 100 oz of water and unfortunatly did not get to the gym nor did I do my tapes.
Tomorrow I am going upstate to pick up my nephews so I will be on the road. I plan to eat breakfast at home and then stop at subway on the way for a low carb wrap! I have been wating all week for that.
I am a little worried about saturday though. My daughter bday party is then and will be at mcdonalds.
I have been thinking about it all week. I am torn. I havent had mickey dees in so long! I really really want to eat it! but know I really shouldn;t.
lol. I think ill post a thread about this.
till tomorrow
renee

marsh0013
01-30-2004, 09:43 AM
hey renee, you sound crazy busy! no wonder you had no time to even think about food!

that tent crib thing sounds funny. keep that baby in there! i'm sure it'll frustrate him, but it will be much nicer for mommy :)

i'm glad you had a small piece of dd's cake. if you hadn't allowed yourself a small piece to begin with, i think there's more of a chance you would have indulged in a large piece later. because you would have felt you were denying yourself. so good job :)

about the mickey d's..as crazy as it sounds, i think you can find something there to eat that will allow you to partake, but will also be on plan. i don't knwo the carb specifics, but i assume that if you had a burger with no bun, that could work. or how about one of their salads with grilled chicken? you guys are allowed to have full fat dressings right? sorry i don't know too much about your plan, but i know that you will be able to find something to enjoy but stay on plan :)

btw, my brother's birthday party is tomorrow too! he's turning 17 (well, actually, he did today...but the party is tomorrow). it's at my house, and there's gonna be lots of food that i don't want to eat, but i'm gonna stick to the shrimp dish that is good for me :)

hope you had a great day today, and enjoyed your atkins wrap from subway!! :sunny:

wiskband
02-01-2004, 08:01 PM
Hi marsh.........
Hope you did well at your brothers party...I did not do so well....lol
I rationalized my day.....
"ahhhh I haven't had this in so long" YADDA YADDA YADDA.
Anyway, i also went to the gym early saturday morning and although, I did not feel I lost enough, they did! and really made me fell so good about myself!
I only last 6 pounds but I havent been weighed in in about 2 months. whic is not alot for me. I have to consider that I went off my plan durin my 2 week vacation and the holidays so it was more like losing 6 pounds in amonth which is so bad. I did loss alot of inches. Didnt get the amount cause they didn;t *** everything up while I was there but she did say I did real good in inches.
Which leads me to Mickey dees!
I always mess up once I found that I lost a few pounds. Which is why I had the big mac and fries!
OMG!
It was all I ate all day...but then I got pretty wasted drinking some wine with and old friend!
This is weird cause I never drink, I mean I did last weekend which was the first time in literally years. So two weekends in a row I drank wine!
Sunday morning (today) I started out good. We had a houseful of people that stayed over so this morning my bro in law went and got dozens of bagel. I did not have one I ate my usualy breakfast.
egg scrambled bacon and atkins bread with CL lemonade.
I did howver have a bagal later today but I made it an atkins bagel. I drank one cup of coffee and then really screwed up!
I ate a few sugar wafers and some more junk lying around the house. Well I am back on track tomorrow,
till then ( its time for sex int he city).
renee

marsh0013
02-02-2004, 08:38 AM
alright, so let's look at the positive. 6 pounds gone! banished and gone forever. so it took 2 months, oh well. sometimes weight loss will be slow. just do your best to stick to your eating plan and continue to work out, and you will keep that scale moving in the right direction.

big mac and fries! oh goodness. well, i think you knew you knew you were going to end up eating somethign not so good there. i hope you enjoyed your little indulgence :).

but the weekend is over. so no looking back, just look forward and stick to the plan. you already said you are back on track for today, so that is good. you can do it ::yes:: . hope you have a wonderful on plan day today :sunny:

wiskband
02-02-2004, 10:49 PM
Thanks marsh...........I like how you dont sugarcoat things for me but still positive!
BY the way, I was chceking out your journal last night which got me thinking about WW instead of low carb.........It was the pizza bagels/muffins.........that got me thinking. LOL.
Also, by the way, I used to livein bergen county (englewood).

Anyways,
Today was good.
I ate a bagel (atkins) for breakfast with cream cheese and a glass of CL lemonade.
I did not have lunch although., I did have a few pieces of pepperoni and cheese.
I ate about 3/4 nacho chips.
For dinner I ate a bowl of creamed spinach and half a small avacado.
I then snack on 2 atkins peanut butter cups and a few more pepperoni pieces. I ate one sugar free jello and drank all my water 4 (24) oz. and drank about 4 cups of coffee.

I made it to curves but did not do my WATP tape........I am just not into that all of a sudden. I could make excuses but I always used to fit it in.
However I was very busy today and really didnt sit except when a friend came by. Anyway menu for this wekk is as followed.

Tuesday

(B) one egg bacon and atkins bread CL lemonade.
(L) spinach pepperoni and cheese snack.
(D) a big cx salad.
(S) low carb ice cream and atkins peanut butter cups.
My usual water and coffee the GYM and WATP (try 2).

Wednesday

(B) one egg bacon and atkins bread CL lemonade.
(L) small salad and avacado
(D) LC pizza
(S) one sugar free jello and atkins peanut butter cups
My usual water and coffee the GYM and WATP.

Thursday

(B) 2 egg hard boiled , bacon and CL lemonade
(L) tuna salad on atkins bread
(D) Steak and a small salad and avacado
(S) LC ice cream and atkins peanut butter cups.
My usual water and coffee the GYM and WATP (try 2)

Friday

(B) one egg scrambled bacon on atkins and CL lemonade.
(L) LC pizza
(D) Subway LC wrap
(S) Jello and atkins peanut butter cups.
My usual water and coffee and WATP.

AND NOW I WILL ATTEMPT....... to make a weAkend plan!!!! lol

Saturday

(B) 2 eggs hard boiled bacon and atkins bread.
(L) tuna salad
(D) LC pizza
(S) cheese cake (made with splenda)
my usual water coffee and WATP

Sunday

(B) one egg scrambled bacon and atkins bread.
(L) spinach and a small salad.
(D) Chicken and veggies......
(S) cheesecake.
No exercise!!!

CourtasanSatine
02-03-2004, 02:23 AM
you're doing great with making a eating plan:)

marsh0013
02-03-2004, 08:58 AM
renee, what a small world it is. i'm in park ridge, and the first 10 years of my life i lived in bogota. we used to be pretty much neighbors!

and ya know what, i think whatever plan we're on, we're always gonna look at somebody else's and think...hmmm...that sounds like some good food. like since i eat low fat stuff, i see you guys eating stuff like ranch dressing and cheese sauces and stuff. mmm. and i know i've mentioned before how i'm jealous of all the places that have low carb menus (subway, friday's, etc). but i guess it's whatever works for you. i could never ever give up carbs. ww works for me. but everybody's different. and thank god, otherwise life would be pretty boring! :crazy:

once again, you impress me with planning out your entire week! but it looks like a good plan. even if you have to tweak it a bit depending on how you're feeling on a particular day, it's a great framework to have.

and i understand about skipping the watp tape. but you did go to curves, so that is excellent. i know for me, i really enjoy running, and i would never skip a run day unless there were circumstances beyond my control. but i've skipped on my pilates vid a few times. i know i shouldn't, but oh well. so as long as you enjoy curves and you do those workouts, you're doing great. so do the watp when you can. maybe make it more of an occassional thing if you don't enjoy them as much anymore. or try getting a different kind of tape to switch it up once in a while.

alright, i've blabbed enough, hehe :chat: . oh but one more thing...have a great day today :sunny:

wiskband
02-03-2004, 09:04 PM
hey marsh......
I have been dying to run! I am a smoker and have decided that once I hit my goal weight I would quit. I have never been one to stick to anything I say but I have been losing the weight so smoking can be done. BUt just one thing at a time. I did however decide to day that I am gonna cut down to 10 smokes a day! I smoke a pack now (about 20) so I have decide to cut my habbit in at least half. Its a start and this way when I get doen to my goal hopefully it will be easier. I am appraoching the smoking thing as a phychologically thing. I tend to smoke when I am on the comp and especially driving soooooo.....gonna stop smoking at the comp and when driving this way when I do quit I missit driving or by the comp. I really enjoy walking and would really love to run! that is my ulimate goal. I did try it when I was down in FL last month but realized that I couldnt do it so I ran then walked and so on. I am wondering though, where do you run this time of year? Also, are you going to WISHCON? I am registered to walk it maybe by then I could run it. Hope to talk to you soon marsh......:wave:

Today didnt follow plan although, I did do quite well.........
To b e totally honest, I didnt print a copy of my plan and was being lazy to get on line and do that so........
I wound eating breakfast at about 2:00

(B) one egg scrambled bacon atkins bread LC lemonade
S) pepperoni and cheese
(D) half tuna sandwich and some spinach
(S) LC ice cream and a sugar ffree jello.
Did cheat once today.....my 20 month old insisted on feeding me 2 cookies..........HOW COULD I SAY NO!
I drank 100 oz of water and my usual coffee.
and made it to curves

gonna try and get that WATP tape in this evening...
till tomorrow
renee

ZerasPride
02-03-2004, 09:08 PM
Hi Renee,

You impress me with making up a meal plan for the whole week. That takes dedication and organization. Good for you!

I look at other people's plans (like WW) and sometimes think it would be nice to have the foods they can have. I guess like Marcia said, someone else's plan always looks better than yours.

Anyway, keep up the great work and you'll be at your goal in no time. Then you can work on the smoking thing. Take care!

marsh0013
02-04-2004, 08:35 AM
renee, sounds like a good idea to me to cut back on the smokes :). i know, i know, it's not easy. and neither is this healthy living thing. hmm, i was gonna say "weight loss thing" but everyone refers to it more as healthy living, and then i realized...not smoking fits into healthy living too. everything is related. and i know, one thing at a time. but deciding to cut back is so great. i'm sure you can do it, if not just for your own health, then for the health of the kiddies too. (ok, sorry if that sounded soap-boxy, i didn't mean it to, i'm just proud of you for making "healthy living" choices :)).

and yes, i'm registerd for wishcon! i'm going to run the half marathon. and what you said about walking/running, that's exactly the right way to do it! run a little, walk a little. there's a program called "couch to 5k", i think it's on www.coolrunning.com , maybe other sites too, but it teaches you how to build up your stamina. i've read that a lot of people have had great success with it. you may want to check it out if that interests you :). oh yeah, and i run indoors on a treadmill. i have a free gym in teh building of my office during the work-week, so that's convenient. and on weekends, i'm paying to have a weekends only membership at another gym. i can't wait till it gets nicer so i can actually run outside!

ok, and the 20 month old feeding you cookies, there is no way you can count that as a cheat! you cannot resist such a thing! kids are so cute, and especially at that age, how can you say "no, mommy can't eat that"...they don't understand! so don't you dare count that as a cheat! :)

have a great day today, i'll talk to you later :sunny:

DoeWDW
02-04-2004, 11:06 AM
Renee, the cookies that your 20 month old feeds you do NOT have any calories! :D How sweet of your little one - they are so fun at that age (can you tell I have 2 teenagers? :crazy: ).

Good for you on cutting down on the # of ciggies per day! Your lungs will thank you for it! It will make training for the half marathon easier too. It is tough to do though - are you sure you don't want to taper off a bit slower??

Hang in there! :sunny:

sharoncity
02-04-2004, 03:19 PM
Hey Renee-

That's a big order! Healthy eating AND cutting back on smokes?! Good for you! We will all cheer you on. We want some updates on how that is going too!::yes:: But remember to take baby steps with it; it will all come together!

And I too agree - cookies from a 20 mo old don't count!!! I always loved that age (18 -36 mos) it was my favorite time with my kids. Don't get me wrong, I love it now too, but they are just so DARN CUTE at that age!::MinnieMo

Keep up with all the good work. You are doing GREAT!:teeth:
TTFN-
Sharon

wiskband
02-04-2004, 10:18 PM
sharon.....
I like how you put it.. that the cookies dont even count! lol.....:bounce: very cute.

Dow....
Believe it or not I ACTUALLY forgot to split up my cigarettes today (ten in each pack for two days). About half way though the day I realized this and forgot how many I had already had! Kinda got me thinking that perhaps your right. Cutting i half is drastic.....
Although, that does sound like I am rationalizing. BUt I think tomorrow I will go down to 15.......for about 2 weeks and so on.
thanks

Marsh......
definitely gonna check out that site.....I was up late last night reading threads about the marathon. I am very excited about it. As I said ultimatley, I would love to run (as you do). I had a professer once (chemical dependency counseling) and told us that he was s smoker and began to jog to loss weight. He fell in love wit running and ralized he needed to quit smoking in order to run!. It was giving up one addiction for another. And he also went into the explanation of what running actually does to your brain chemically (endorphins etc) I do hope that this magic will happen for me. It seems that many people (like yourself) when they talk about running.. you can hear the passion they have for it. Anyway I am going on and on sorry. I am just looking forward to a wonderful feeling when I do run someday.

Zera.....
Hi. hope your well.......The plan is good although, I havent really been sticking to it! LOL although I havent done bad but like my daily TO DO Lists this list gets altered as well, according to how my day is going. I usually stay home and have no visitrs during the weekdays, this week happens to be different. I have had a visitor everyday and/or have had to gone out for some reason. LOL.
but as I said, I haven still been doing ok.
thanks
again
renee

SOOOO today.
(B) one egg scrambled bacon and stkins bread.
(L) a few pepperoni and chees snacks. ( keep inmind I eat breakfast late so I usually dont have a lunch meal.
(D) Heres where I impressed myself!
We took the kids to chuck e cheese.

I was stressing this the whole ride. BUt I got there and ordered a large pie and a salad.
As we waited for the pie, I quickly filled up on salad! lol. I actually had 2 1/2 salad servings.......by the time the pizza got there I was full. I did however have some cheese.
My daughter takes her cheese off which works out perfectly fro me! OH and I ate my littles one crust ( a very thin crust ) I just wrapped the cheese around it. It was saitisfing enough after all the salad I had!

(S) one sugar free jello and then I went a little bad.
My daughter handed me a bag of crunchy cheese doodles to throw away when I notice there were a few little ones left at the bottom! SOOOOOO I ate them...not a crime but I also had one cookie(that baby did not feed me LOL) anyway not too too bad. Although, I admit I have a problem with picking! I just remembered yesterday I snuck a bite of hubby sandwich too!

WELL ANYWAY, I made it to Curves and drank my usual water a coffee. I did not do my WATP I think I am seriuosly bored. I am expected a kick boxing video.......compliments of OH mom! from WISH ( thanks mom) so I think that will get me going again at home. I have been practicing the kicking on hubbys chest! LOL
till tomorrow.
renee

CourtasanSatine
02-04-2004, 10:40 PM
I'll second cookies from little kids don't count,and it's really cute :sunny:

marsh0013
02-05-2004, 08:48 AM
renee, i've definitely heard of "runner's high". i'm not sure that i've actually experienced it, but i know i experience something... most of the time, the first mile or so is the hardest. but once i hit about the 1.5 mark, i feel like i hit a groove or something, and i usually speed up, and i feel like i could keep going forever. maybe it's runner's high, maybe it's just a groove, not sure. either way, i love it :). it really is like an obsession for me, but i like how you refer to it as a passion. makes me sound less loony :p. a lot of the time, you just have to get through that wall in the beginning. i'm sure once you do get to running (whenever that may be), you will enjoy it as well :)

i am so proud of you for surviving chuck e cheese! you got to give your kids a treat, without sacrificing your healthy eating. sounds like you made excellent choices. and the teeny bit of cheese doodles and one cookie surely won't kill you. everything in moderation :)

and that kick boxing tape sounds like fun. even though kicking hubby's chest sounds more fun :crazy: . just kidding of course!!! hehe

have a great day today :sunny:

wiskband
02-05-2004, 08:04 PM
HI all..........
Today was a good one.
(B) one egg scrambled baconand atkins bread LC lemonade.
(L) no lunch ( just a late breakfast ).
(D) I had a big salad with grilled Cx olives bacon bits onions and dressing.
(S) one cookie 4 small pepperoni pieces and atkins peanut butter cups.
I drank all my water and my coffee.

I was reading a thread about eating low carbs and perhaps my slow weight loss may be because of my body reserving fat. I think that I am gonna alternate days with the carbs.
Gonna ty this for about 2 weeks.
Till tomorrow.
renee

marsh0013
02-06-2004, 12:47 PM
sounds like an interesting experiment, i hope it works out for you. i have no idea about low carb plans (only really what i've picked up reading all of your guys journals), so i'm not much help in that area. maybe it'll help to kick start a loss again? i hope so! i'm sure you'll keep us up to date as to how it's going :)

sharoncity
02-06-2004, 01:20 PM
renee- I've read about the idea as it pertains to WW. Change your pts day to day high-low-high-low...Try to fool your body into keep the metabolism up all the time. I've been trying to do it, but I just can't seem to get in the groove of alternating my pts. I'll keep trying and let you know how I fair. I'll be interested to read how you make out with it.::yes::
Good job at Chuck E Cheee the other day. That was a tuff one! Good for you for sticking with the plan!:smooth:

TTFN-
Sharon

wiskband
02-08-2004, 01:19 PM
HI all........its 200 sunday afternoon..........Almost didn't ever want to cmeback to journals after the last two days I had! lol.
Very bad choices......
Friday started out OK.
(B) one egg scrambled with bacon atkins bread and I ate a frenh toast stick. (remember, trying to increase the carbs a little) I ate that however with sugarfree syrup. And youll soon see I went a little nuts eating perhaps too many carbs!lol

(L) BK...hubby was home and we were out running around so we stopped to eat.
I ate a CX snadwich with half the bread. I took off the top half and had a few onions rings.

(D) I was so sick.............Not sure from what, we had a 24 hour thing going around so I wasnt sure if it was that or the BK that got me sick.
I did not eat anything for dinner but then my girlfriends cam over with a bottle of wine! OH NOOOOOOOO
Funny thing is, I never drink. I mean I know I have said this beofre but I have drank 3 times this past month, and beofre that it literally has to be years since I have drank no less drank too much!
See the thing is I am moving this summer to FL and my friends are a bit upset about this so there are trying to spend all the time they can with me LOL. but they really have to stop bringing the alcohol. lol
Anyway I felt better l;ater that night and have about 3 glasses of wine 2 glasses of vanilla vodka and cream soda... then we got hungry!!!!!!!!! OH NOOOOOOOO
so too drunk to drive we order dominos pizza
thankfully we all agreed onthe thin crust.......
which by the way (not rationalizing) is really REALLY thin!

Saturday morning, I woke up so sick and hung over everything went to $hit!
As sick as I felt, I was really really hungry.
Being that I had noithing to do with making breakfast, my hubby and brother in law went out for bagels.
OMG! I ate a half of everything bagel and half a sandwich (egg bacon and cheese) on a roll!. Welll after this I had that attitude like many of us do......well I screwed up already may as well do it up.
Next hubby and I had a falling out so, I packed up the kids and went to my friends house ( the one who got my drunk lol) she watched all thekids while I layed on her couch and then she broke out the food!
I ate fish sticks for the first timem ever. and like them. After that we watched TV and I saw someone eating a peanut butter and jelly snadwich well.......I had to have one. And all she had was potatoe bread!!!!!! Goodness
I finally had a enough strength to get myself together and drive us home and when I got here I really over did it. I felt I nned to eat all the bad stuff today so I can get back on the wagon tomorrow.
So I ate a breakfst burrito and 5 oreos and milk!
needless to say, I think I got it out of my system.
I did not drink any of my water the past two days nor did I exercise.
So today. I had my regualr breakfast and am on my second water.....
I plan to eat good the rest of day and week!!!!!!!!
till tomorrow.
renee

marsh0013
02-09-2004, 08:30 AM
sounds like you definitely had a nice little trip off the wagon :crazy:

and when you say that we've all been there, oh believe me, yes we have. it's just so hard to stop once you start on a binge. like you said, we think "i've blown it already, why not make the most of it?" maybe we could try to work on that type of thinking. like, as soon as we eat something we shouldn't have, make that the new starting point, not wait for a new day. oh i don't know. maybe sometimes we just need to splurge for a day. i mean, in all reality, one day is not a big deal. we have to live our lives, and sometimes that means enjoying lots of food. as long as it's an occasional thing, it will not cause us harm. if we're in this for life, we definitely have to allow ourselves some days that will be worse than others. because this is not a diet. it is a new way of life ::yes::

hope you are feeling better, and here's to the start of a new on-plan day :sunny:

wiskband
02-09-2004, 11:28 PM
Thanks marsh.....
So tpday was a bit weird eating wise.
I had no (B) or (L). which I know is bad but trut is I got to painting my kitchen cabinets and there was no stopping me.
Prob. cause I want to finish this before kids got home.
SO before I knew it it was 4 30 and everyone was home cabinets were wet a nd I was pooped!
told hubby we have to go buy dinner. Thank god I went. cause I had that thought process of I didnt eat anything I could eat a big mac now!
Did all my good thinking ont he way.
I oreder the salad!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
BUT. did a few fries on the way home. DD didnt finsih her burger so I ate half of that with no bread.
headed out to the gym and bought welches no sugar ice pops.
I ate one of those and had a small piece of cheese cake suger free.
Thats my day i am so tired still
Oh but I did my new kick boxing tape. LOVED IT
till tomorrow,
renee

marsh0013
02-10-2004, 08:24 AM
wow, no b or l?? i think i'd pass out :p . but i can see how that happened, i know that i've forgotten to eat dinner in the past when i get so wrapped up in my computer (although...that was more in my lazy days where i wasn't paying so much attention and going through so much of a planning process with my food). but still, you get wrapped up, you forget to eat. oh well. not gonna kill ya once in a while.

and you had time to do your kickboxing tape too!!! i'm so glad that you enjoyed it! i've never tried kickboxing, i may have to check it out for a crosstraining day.

hope you got some rest last night, and have a great day today

wiskband
02-11-2004, 06:20 PM
Hi Marsh.......noticed the WW switch on the boards huh! If you read there today, you'll see the problem so far........Although my first day I really have to get used to this system!
I just realized I had consumed 30 points today and only had two meals!!!!!!!

FOrget yesterday, lol. that was worse........
I used yesterday as my transition day and anything went.

I had MD for lunch a small burger and fries and then hit the kitchen again (painting) with my friend......Of course we started with OH! we have to feed th kids quickly its gettingl ate.....so she order 2 domino's pizzas.
Had two slices of that.
late night as I started to paint so more, I remember eating oreos and cheese crackers........
A total nightmare.

Anyway today
(B) hot pocket breakfast burrito =7
coffee with half and half=1
(D) BK chicken sand fries and Onion rings =22

Thank god for the flex points!

Tomorrow will be better. there will be no painting and hopefully back to a normal day.

wiskband
02-12-2004, 10:28 PM
Got on the boards early this morning and after reading a reply on my thread, i decided to go back to low carb!
I know I know, I am a shmuck but, this type of decisionmaking is part of my personality! I am never good at making decisions. Also, I am impatient. If somethign is not working I change it, find it, etc.
I decided that I missed LC after just one day but also came to a few observations about my behavior in the past month.
I began drinking caffinated coffee not good on LC. I have been staying up later which means more snacking low carb or not that cant be good, and I have eliminated WATP. These are three things that have been missing the past month. Gonna start back up and even be better on the weAkends.

I think the past month especially the past week, I have just been caught up in an emotional frenzy! but no more. I realized how much I miss my foods that I have gotten so used to.

I think I may have it straight this time!
(b) hot pocket breakfast burrito , not a good choice but this was before my revelation!
I had no lunch but ate dinner ealry which was my very missed one scrambled egg bacon cheese on atkins bread! WOW a few days without that I was feelingit!
I ate 2 atkins peanut butter cups and one sugar free jello and went to curves. drank all my water and DEcaffinated coffee.
Anyway I will do my 3 mile WATP tape tomorrow if it kills me! Cant now got to get to bed early!
till tomorrow.
renee

marsh0013
02-13-2004, 09:59 AM
hey renee, you've been a busy little bee, going from low carb to ww, then back again. hey, it's a journey. you've gotta figure out what works for you. i guess since you're so used to your low carb lifestyle, a change to ww is pretty tough, i can see why it wouldn't work out for you. the plans are soooo different. but hey, you tried it out. at least you cna't second guess yourself now! good for you for doing what's right for you :)

wiskband
02-16-2004, 12:13 AM
Well its late Sunday night.....I haven't been on since thursday I beleieve and I have been bad!!!!! But not gonna continue this..... getting back on track this week. I cant even begin to list the things I have eaten. I couldnt remeber it all nor do I want to!
i am just gonna put it behind me and begin again tomorrow. Onward and Downward.
till tomorrow.
renee

ZerasPride
02-16-2004, 08:56 AM
Hi Renee,

I'm just stopping by to see how you are doing and my heart goes out to you. It can be difficult to find the right plan. Resisting temptations can be hard too. I am confident that you will find and stick to what is right for you. Please take care of yourself and like you said, today is a new day. All we can do is put the past behind us and look forward with hope and a renewed sense of determination to what lies in front of us.

marsh0013
02-16-2004, 03:17 PM
hey renee, sorry you didn't have a good weekend wood-wise. but like you said, today is a new day, so just go forward from right now. hope it wasn't too hard to get back on track :)

wiskband
02-16-2004, 10:41 PM
HI ZE.......
thanks for stopping by, Im cool.. today was good and have definitely decided to stick with LC. I am sure I will do fine.thanks again
renee

Hey Marsh.......
thank you too for checking on me! Yes I have already put it behind me Today was real good you will soon read. thanks again I look forward you anyone readin my thoughts!
renee

Today was definitely a good one! Felt like I was back to my old self!
(B) slice of atkins toast with cream cheese
(L) more like a snack, I had a few slices of pepperoni and cheese.
(D) I had a salad with grilled Cx and half an avacado.
Throught the day I had 3 atkins peanut butter cups and few cups of coffee and my reg. water.
I went to curves and just finished my 3 mile WATP tape! Finally after about 3 weeks I did it! and I skipped te 2 mile and went right back to the 3 mile. It really did feel good. Its just getting myself up and doing it thats hard. 45 minute s out of my day isnt easy. I make no excuses though, if I can;t do it during the day i will do it at night like I did this evening. I keep telling myself during the day to remember how I feel in the moment so I will do it again tomorrow.

Twp very good things ahppened today, I spoke with a friend who is interested in losing weight. As I told her my journey so far and tried to inspire her, I relaized I really have to get on track. Here I am telling her how great LC is and how good I feel and I have been slacking do hard lately.

Also, while at the gym , I spoke with the gilr who works there, whom I have become good friends with and she began telling my how she plateaued for about 3 MONTHS!!!!! my goodness here I am a 6 weeks and freaking out! and I cheat so much. anyway I really felt like there still hope. She sais once she broke this plateau the pounds just came right off!.
I made myslef a cheesecake with slenda so i am looking forward to that later this week.
till tomorrow with more great news.
renee

marsh0013
02-17-2004, 08:20 AM
yay renee! you sound like you are definitely back on track, and that you're feeling all sorts of positive about it :bounce:

i'm so proud of you for getting to curves AND getting in the watp! i know the feeling of just not wanting to start, or being able to find the time, but once you get going, then it's easy! getting started is the hardest part ::yes::

that is so great that you had 2 encounters that are helping you to feel better. it really is great to know that there are other people out there going through the same thing you are. you're well on your way back to healthy living...the pounds will come off, even if not right away. you're gonna break through that plateau, and when you do, the pounds will slip right off :)

hope you have a great day :sunny:

wiskband
02-17-2004, 07:46 PM
Thanks marsh....

got to be quick tonight......
A very good day.
my usual breakfast
(B) one egg scrambled bacon and chees on atkins bread and a glass of cL.
(L) I have guests over and we ordered pizza. I was stressing big time and decided that I would havea slice but when it came down to it, I just ate the the chees (of 2 slices).
(D) I ate a steak with a small salad and half of an avacado. I did have a small piece of bread (about quater size) only becuase I bought brucetta and really wanted to tatse it on the bread.
(S) my 3 peanut butter cps (atkins) and a piece of sugar free cheese cake. I also just had a jello Sugar free. I did not go to the gym because my car didnt start and had computer issues but I will do my WATP 3 mile.
till tomorrow.
renee

marsh0013
02-18-2004, 09:53 AM
looks like a good day in the books for you renee, hope today is another great one :sunny:

wiskband
02-18-2004, 10:40 PM
So once again, I had a good day.
(B) 2 eggs hard boiled bacon and atkins bread.
(L-D) about 4 o clock i had no choice but to eat a burger king howver, I did order a whopper Jr. and took the bread off. BUT..... did hav a few fries. not many thoug, let me put it this way, we had one order of fries between four people. anyway that was pretty much it for meals but this evening I had a jello and a few pepperonis and cheese bits. I drank all my water and my reg amount of decaf coffee. once again did not get to the gym no sitter but I am about to go and do my watp 3 miles.
till tomorrow.
renee

marsh0013
02-19-2004, 09:54 AM
good morning renee! you did a great job at mcdonald's. a few fries isn't too bad :). have a great day today :sunny:

wiskband
02-19-2004, 11:21 PM
Fourth day n row I am going strong with an exception about 10 minutes ago!

BRUNCH ate @ 12:30
one egg scrambled bacon and cheese on atkins bread and CL lemonade.
(D) steak and a salad.
(S) pepperoni and cheese 2 cheese sticks and I just had a small piece of brownie (daughters sleep over and playinga game of clue, we busted oy the brownies). I drank all my water and my usual coffee and my atkins peanut butter cups.
I did not once again get to the gym nor did I do WATP's I relly didnt have time. I know i shold make it but I really didnt. I also got TOM today , so feeliga little lousy. Although. I got TOM I weighed myslef and even with TOM scale is going down! I ll have to wait till I get to the gym to find out exactly how much weight.

Till tomorrow.
renee

marsh0013
02-20-2004, 10:04 AM
hey renee, good morning :sunny:

sorry you're feeling lousy, silly TOM will do that to you. glad to hear that teh scale is moving in the right direction in spite of it though! good luck with the official weigh in at the gym. when is that?

glad to see you're going strong! that little brownie shouldn't have too much of an effect on you. you're doing great, keep it up :bounce:

wiskband
02-20-2004, 11:23 PM
Today was OK.... a very busy day and not much planning on my part.
(B) one egg scrambled bacon and cheese on atkins bread.
(L) was at sams had to feed the kids.....not to worry I did just fine. we had pizza, I had only the cheese.
I had no dinner but at about 10 this evening I did stop at taco bell at the request of my friend.....anyway I did have two tacos I guess could have been worse but things are just crazy now. we were picking up the new frig, changing computers, redoing the bath and kitchen just lots of running around with the kids home from school this week.
Besides that, I didn't do anymore damage. I want to be especially good tomorrw, cause come sunday, I am going to alantic city and know I am gonna want to splurge!
till tomorrow.
renee

wiskband
02-23-2004, 11:36 AM
Havent posted since friday so I did alright with the exception of yesterday.
Saturday
(B) one egg bacon with cheese and atkins toast.
(NO LUNCH)
(D) we went to fridays........so I binged a little!
had wings and for dinner I ate ribs ( assumming the sauce had plenty carbs), I did have some mashed potatoes, but OMG, I havent'; had them in sol ong I couldnt resist! I also ate a few bites of my sons dessert, ice cream and brownie. UGGGGH!

Sunday
I went to atlantic city and went nuts.......
(B) had egg bacon and cheese but on a roll!
(L) pizza yes with the crust!
(D) burger king yes with the bread and fries!
(S) a donut and coffee.
and yet another snack! A ring ding! I ate that late a night and ate it fast before the night was over!
BIG BINGE DAY.
today, I am off to a great start and already did a 3 mile WATP tape.
I will post later tonight.
till then
renee

marsh0013
02-23-2004, 01:46 PM
hey renee, i had a big day sunday too! but you know what? it's totally ok! just move forward, no looking back. right back on track. hope the rest of today went well :sunny:

DoeWDW
02-23-2004, 02:55 PM
Renee, you've been having quite the ups and downs lately, haven't you? I did notice that your worst time - when you were complaining that you just couldn't get back on track - was the week leading up to TOM. That's a common time for me to go through the same thing, so don't feel too bad. Once the first few days of TOM have passed, I have a couple weeks when staying healthy seems easier - I don't crave any of the junk food and my attitude is sunnier. Have you noticed the same pattern?

I hope you're back on track. I know deep inside you want to live healthy. It sounds like you're doing a lot of work around the house though and that can throw everything out of whack.

Hang in there, Renee! You've built up some really healthy exercise and eating habits and you'll find them again! :sunny:

wiskband
02-23-2004, 10:55 PM
Thanks both of you.......Yes today was better EXCEPT.............
I am putting the scale back in the shed!
This is outragous!!!!!!!
On tuesday, around the time TOM came around, I weighed myself and was happy to see that even with TOM I was 165, I thought great and without TOM I should even be lower! Not such a good weAkend, I knwo this but today I get on the scale and couldnt believe it! 172! I almost cant even say it! back in the 170's!!!!!!
What a discoraging moment. I didnt even want to go to the gym, Anyway my day is as followed.......
(B) one agg scambledbacon cheese on atkins bread cl lemonade
(L) a piece of sugar free cheesecake
(D) cx breast a 1/4 of avacado and spinach.
(S) atkins icream bar and sugar free jello.
drank all my water and my usual coffee.
I went to curves and did my 3 mile WATP tape twice.
thats right......gonna kick up the exercise and see how it helps.
till tomorrow.
renee

R_Judy
02-24-2004, 04:44 AM
Good for you. Just don't beat yourself up OK. Take your vitamin, drink your water and be positive. :teeth:

marsh0013
02-24-2004, 08:58 AM
hey renee, i'm sorry about the scale. definitely put that thing away. only take it out once a week! (or less if you can manage :p ). just try not to think about it. stick to your plan, get in your exercise, and things will fall into place. i know you can do this. keep your chin up, here's a little extra :sunny: to brighten your day :)

wiskband
02-24-2004, 10:59 AM
thanks..........
CONFESSION time though.........
I wrote that last night and havent; actually put in the shed yet, instead this morning I weighed myself...(just one last time) lol. Was happy to see I was down again. 167..... this whole scale thing is getting weirdier by the day! anyway I am off to the shed as soon as I sign off line! till tonight (already did a 3 mile WATP!)
renee

R_Judy
02-24-2004, 08:44 PM
Is it really gone this time?::yes::

wiskband
02-24-2004, 09:44 PM
HI Rjudy..........

Well........I actually forgot but I am going right this second........really I swear............
BRB.........

Ok honestly, I just ran out to the shed in the snow with no jacket on.....but I swear its done! lol
I actully forgot after I got off line. BUts its gone! for real this time.
thanks for checking my post!

Ok so now that thats done. heres my day........
(B) one egg scrambled bacon cheese on atkins bread. CL lemonade.
(L) 5 pepperoni pieces an cheese. I also had a piece of cheese cake no sugar.
(D) a cheeseburger with pickles and onions one one piece of skins bread.
(S) one atkins ice cream bar.
I am about to eat a jello sugar free.
I drank all my water and usual coffee.
Did one 3 mile WATP so far and will doe another this evening. I was not able to get to the gym hubby was working and I had to go to a softball meeting with the kids.
A good day Id say. till tomorrow.
renee

R_Judy
02-25-2004, 05:34 AM
:jumping1:

Weigh to go Renee. We knew you could do it. Hope you have a terrific day. Don't forget to drink your water.

And stay out of that shed!

marsh0013
02-25-2004, 09:30 AM
yay renee! i'm so proud of you for putting that scale away! now, you can focus on your healthy living and not so much on the amount you weigh ::yes::

you did a great job yesterday, hope you have another great one today :sunny:

DoeWDW
02-25-2004, 01:56 PM
Good for you, Renee!! That scale DESERVES to live in the shed for a while - showing you all those bizarre numbers!

Focus on doing the right things and the right results are sure to follow! :sunny:

wiskband
02-25-2004, 09:35 PM
HI all and thanks for the scale comments..lol.
did not go out to the shed and as I vowed I wont till at least next tuesday.
Anyway today was good food wise not so good exercise........
(B) which I ate at about 1:30. one egg scrambled bacon cheese and atkins bread with CL lemonade.

Daughter was sick with asthma and had to rush her to Dr. so took up my morning which is why I ate so late.

No lunch.

(S) jello sugar free

(D) ate about 7:30 hit subway and had tuna salad in a low carb wrap!
(S) one atkins ice cream bar and I also ate my peanut butter cups throughou the day my usual coffe and water.

I literally had no time for any exercise.......no excuses about that I really was not home long enough to do any! I also woke up sore for doing so much the past 2 days. Tomorrow, I am back on track.

till then
renee

R_Judy
02-26-2004, 06:25 AM
Weigh to go Renee! I'm so proud of you. Now, stay out of the shed!!! Have a great day.

wiskband
02-26-2004, 10:28 PM
Will do Rjudy! thanks

So I got mixed feelings on today..........
started out good for sure but, well....here goes.....

(B) one low carb bagel (16 net carbs) with cream cheese and sugar free jelly, CL lemonade and one Atkinspeanut butter cup.

(L) about 4 slices of salami and cheese.

(D) We went to ruby tuesdays..I had the low carb quesadilla (with low carb tortilla) and ordered wings but only had 2 or 3. I did eat one rib and 4 fries to be exact. BUT...........my friend ordered to chocolate cake and ice cream.....ughhhhh so I had a few bites of that!

I realize now, that I havent been concentrating so much as to WHY I cheat!!!

I have been focusing more on sole willpower which is not workign obviously......but think I better start asking myself why. I may do this for social reasons perhaps. I think this because this friend of mine who is like a sister, we always have gone ou t to eat etc. this is our social time together. Anyway, I didn;t lose it after that cake, which is what I normally do. I tend to go overboard once I cheat but. tonight, I didn;t I made a mistake and didn;t over do it afterwards.

Exercise, I was not able to get to the gym, my daughter is borderline to being admitted to hospital (asthma issues) so I have been tending to her all day and night. I had to rush her to the ER late last night and literally slept about 3 hours and then a full day of taking care of her. However, I did do my 3 mile WATP tape about an hour ago! Tomorrow, I plan on doing it twice and will definitly try to get to the gym! Till then.
renee

marsh0013
02-27-2004, 10:05 AM
oh goodness renee! poor dd! i hope that she is feeling better, that's horrible that she's battling asthma so bad. here's a :hug: for her, and a :hug: for you as well! you only got 3 hours of sleep and you did the watp anyway?? you're amazing girl! try not to overextend yourself too much though, make sure to listen to your body if it needs some rest ::yes::

and i am so proud of you for last night! you could have easily just gone into binge mode once you had the teensy bit of dessert, but look at you sweetie, you didn't! you're making lifestyle changes, and you're learning how to make it through social events and still stick to your plan as closely as possible. a few bites of cake, that happens in life! that is just so wonderful that you didn't use it as an excuse to throw the whole day away. renee, just look at the progress you are making. it makes me so happy and all warm and fuzzy inside :teeth: :goodvibes

hope you have a good day today, and that dd gets much better :sunny:

R_Judy
02-28-2004, 04:38 AM
Renee,
Hope dd is doing better today. Here is a :grouphug: for you both. Stay out of the shed.

wiskband
02-28-2004, 02:00 PM
Thanks you guys......... didnt write yesterday, my friends came by so here goes.....

yesterday
(B) one egg scrambled bacon and cheese on atkinsbread. (WHAT ELSE LOL)
(L) no lunch....... planning on going out to dinner.
(D) hit fridays with the hubby, I had the wings and a few nachos.
AND YES.........some of his dessert.
with a diet coke.
When I got home my friends were here. I did have one glass of wine but late night I had a breakfast burrito! about 23 carbs!

Today is saturday which is when I usually go nuts but today I am actually home and have nothing planned. so far........
for breakfast I have my usual its about 3 oclock and I havent had lunch so I keep telling myself, I could have some oreos and cheat a little but I am not!
as soon as I get off I will have an atkins ice cream bar! for dinner, I am not sure my dad said he was coming over and mentioned pizza so Ill just eat the cheese!

Havent weighed myself and I actually dont caare to! what a miricle!

Anyway Ill try and write later if not definitly tomorrow.

till then
renee

wiskband
02-29-2004, 09:04 PM
i did not have the oreos and did have the ice cream (atkins) later last night we did not order pizza but I made the kids cocktail franks in busciuts. I had about 4 of those with no bread and an atkins bagel with butter. I didnt eat anything else the rest of the evening.

Today was a different story I did pretty bad food wise.

(B) a atkins bagel with cream cheese and sugar free jelly.
(L) finally,,,,,,,,, those cookies. but they were chips ahoy and a glass of milk.
(D) not much of a dinner..........I fed the family and picked from the table ! UGHHHH.
i had a piece of texas toast with bruschetta and about 4 spoonfuls of potatoes augratin! yuck all carbs!

My son just came up with a ring ding too!

A day day all together didnt eat much and the little I ate was bad!

OH I also had a piece of salami and cheese.

Drank all my water however but no exercise just did lots of yard work.
till tomorrow.............
I willd efinitely exercise then!
renee

R_Judy
03-01-2004, 07:01 AM
Morning Renee,

It's a new day and a new week. Time to start over and head in the right direction. Onward and downward. So here's a :grouphug: to get your morning off to a good start.

PS I read yesterdays menu and I don't think your slip up was really that bad.

marsh0013
03-01-2004, 11:30 AM
hey renee, sorry about yesterday. but just pick yourself up and move forward. get in that exercise, i know you can do it! and think about how great you feel after you get that exercise done. hope that gets you moving :). and just do your best to stick to your eating plan today. i know it's hard after going off plan to get back on, but i know you can do it. good luck sweetie, hope you have a great day :hug:

wiskband
03-02-2004, 11:51 AM
HIa gain.......didnt get a chance to post yesterday and was real upset about this plateauing.....how frustrating!In case no one has followed my thread in WISH, I got the stupid scale back out and was weighed and measured yesterday (last time was january 31) I have not lost an inch and have gained a pound! I am considering this KISS adtkins thing but I would really have to set myself up and be home the whole time. Too much tempation away from home. Today, however, I am not feeling so in the dumps....thanks to WISH, I posted that I wanted to give up which is how I felt yesterday and of course everyone posted back such positive things, it got me moving again. Yesterday is as followed.........
(B) atkins bagel with cream cheese and sugar free jelly

(L) no lunch, I ate my bagel at noon.

(D) a piece of sirlion and nothing more ( I know I shoudl have had some veggies but I wasnt hungry!)

(S) an atkins ice cream bar and a sugar free jello.

Drank all water, my usual coffee and got to the gym!
Till tonight,

renee

DoeWDW
03-02-2004, 01:09 PM
Renee, I'm glad you're feeling better! Can I point out one thing? You seem to rely on the Atkins PB cups and Atkins ice cream bars and SF jello a LOT! These things are great but you may want to save them as a treat every few days instead of making them a daily part of your diet. They could very well be the cause of your plateau.

That's why KISS is so effective - you don't eat any of those treats. You focus on meat and veggies.

Are you taking a multivitamin? Just wondering.

Hang in there, Renee. You'll figure out what works for you! ::yes::

wiskband
03-02-2004, 10:21 PM
Hi doe...... think youre right......... Well tomorrow gonna start all over again!

I am almost ashamed to even post this evening! I went nuts!

started out good then I went over board.

I am really down with it all and I am just in a funk!

(B) none......daughter had early Doc appt.
(L) salami and chees no bread and I tryed an atkins yogurt it was absolutely disgusting! so I tossed that and had an ice cream bar atkins.
(D) made sausages and pepper I had that with my atkins bread!

AND THEN.......... I went nuts, I probably cant even remeber all that I ate.

It started with some pringles, then a few oreos, a ring ding, and finally I went out and bought a candy bar!
How stupid was I!

I swear, I am losing it and cant get a grip! talk about binge eating! OH I forgot the popcorn!
I am in such limbo right now, I think that perhaps tomorrow, I am gonna check out another gym. I am tired of curves, I dont feel its a good workout anymore and its hard for me to get to, I need babysitting so I can go during the day! I have done no exercise today and everythign is such a mess!

I am going to bed though now.......I hope Ill recoup in the AM.
night all
renee

marsh0013
03-03-2004, 08:40 AM
hey renee, i know you're going through a really hard time with this woe right now. maybe you could try to do induction for a while? that could give you a kick start maybe? and finding a new gym could be a great idea. how about trying to find one that has babysitting on site? that could work out nicely for you.

i hope that you are feeling better today :hug: . just put yesterday behind you and move forward. you can do this renee! i know you can!

today is a new day, and it's a nice and sunny one too. hope it treats you well :sunny:

ZerasPride
03-03-2004, 09:48 AM
Hi Renee,

I wanted to stop by and see how you are doing. {{{{hugs}}}} to you for how you are feeling right now.

I think Doe is right with her advice about cutting out the frankenfoods. That might help you get off your plateau. I'm sorry you don't think Curves is the right gym for you. I hope you find the work out that fits your schedule and other needs.

Please hang in there. I know you can make your way out of this valley and onto a beautiful moutainside of successful and healthy eating! You have our support as always!

DoeWDW
03-03-2004, 10:17 AM
Renee, I'm sending lots of extra :hug: s for you today! :( You sound so frustrated and sad. Wish I could make it all better.

Hang in there, girlfriend! We're all here with you :grouphug: and we'll help you through.

You're stuck in a valley and at the moment it seems like there's no way out and no point in any of it, but you've come so far. A new gym with onsite babysitting may be just the ticket - it would make working out so much easier. I think a change of scenery and routine might do you good also.

Hope things are looking a little brighter this morning! :sunny:

wiskband
03-03-2004, 10:33 PM
HI all.........well I have to make this short......
I have a big NO COMMENT on food today,
I had a really bad day.
Turns out my daughter was tested for Cystic Fribrosis (not sure of the spelling, hopefully, I won't need to know) she is borderline, I got no good results from her test, so no one is sure if she has it or not. Needless to say, there has been alot of crying around here and just not feelingup to anything having to do with myself. Next week, I think I may know for sure whats happening with her. Anyway, tomorrow I will try to get back into the groove. Till then.......
renee

Chuck-PA
03-04-2004, 07:22 AM
I am usually a lurker on these boards but I felt I should chime in here.
I wanted to let you know I will put you and your family in my thoughts and prayers and sending you a bit of pixie dust with it.

I am a father of a son with Cystic Fibrosis. He was diagnosed at 7 months of age. He will be 16 in April. His first sweat test was borderline, his second one came in a little higher and than was diagnosed with CF.

With lots of love, patience, good medical care, nutrition and exercise and God's help - you, your daughter and family will be fine.

If you should have any questions or concerns you do not feel comfortable with, please feel free to pm me.

DoeWDW
03-04-2004, 07:52 AM
Renee, I wish I had words of comfort for you. :( Please know that I will keep your daughter and your family in my prayers.

It sounds like you have enough to worry about right now. Your diet may need to take a backseat for the moment. However, try to eat some nutritious food - you'll need to give your body the nutrients it needs so you'll have the strength to face what lies ahead. Don't worry about strictly tracking what you're eating - just try to get some good food in when you can. If you don't do anything else, at least take your vitamins, OK?

Do what you can to take good care of you. If you're feeling overwhelmed, sometimes a walk or a little exercise can help take the edge off.

:hug:

Strings
03-04-2004, 08:14 AM
Renee,

Hi:wave: , I've been lurking for awhile, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm praying for your family. My DD has severe asthma and very restrictive food allergies. I know how stressful that "limbo" state is. I hope you find some answers soon. I thinkDoe may be right. There are only so many things we can focus on at once. Take care of your family and yourself. Try to focus on maintaining. The diet can come after things have settled down.

I know what you mean about Curves. I have to work MUCH harder to get a good workout there. The hours are really restrictive too. You'll find something that works for you.

I'll be thinking of you and praying for you.
Beth

wiskband
03-04-2004, 02:26 PM
Thank you. all of you!
I mean it, when I find a moment to wind down and have a minute to myself I always come here, no wonder why, you guys are so supportive! I love it here!

I have defintiely decided to take a few days off of being so strict with the memory of what i should be eating no matter what is happening! I am in limbo right now with the gym but I think this weekend, i am gonna check out some treadmills. As a matter of fact, I am gonna post a thread about treadmills, to see what I should look for in a good one and what q's to ask when buying one. I have a good feeling that everythign will be just fine and I'll be back my old self real soon. But once again thank you all for being so kind and supportive.

renee

wiskband
03-04-2004, 11:25 PM
I am back on track tomorrow.

todays food
NO COMMENT! lol
till tomorrow.
renee

DoeWDW
03-05-2004, 10:27 AM
Stopping by to send some extra :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: your way today! :wave2:

marsh0013
03-06-2004, 02:05 PM
renee, i'm so sorry to hear about your dd. and i'm sorry i'm a couple of days late too. i hope that everything works out okay for you. i'm sending good thoughts your way :goodvibes

and i'm glad you're easing up on yourself for a while, at least until you can get things under control. big :hug: for you. i know it's going to be tough for you and your family. just remember that we're here for you, no matter what.

hope today goes well for you :hug:

wiskband
03-07-2004, 11:36 PM
HI all..havent been around this weAkend busy with the nice weather! Putting up new fence raking etc. Anyway I did good this weAkend although, I did eat alot of my allowable snacks...........
Someone made a comment about that AND.I think I will take that into consideration!
I looked back at my journal and I do eat alot of snack food, although LC I really do depend on them too much,
So I am taking a plunge into the CHEAT FREE world!

BUT.......I have to have at least one snack a day...so either it will be one jello, one atkins ice cream or atkins Peanut butter cup (through out the day that is).

More big news is I bought a treadmill!
I am in heaven with this thing Although, it cost alot more than I thought, I decided even before I got the treadmill that I would NOT be joining curves again. This decision came because, I simply dont sweat anymore when I am done. I feel I am not even working out! Its a great place dont get me wrong but probably more of a great place to start! I am moving up! lol.

I rationalized and said the treadmill will cost me a years membership at a gym! So there it is. It is also dificult to find time to walk! My hubby works weird hours and I can never really get in a good walk! So this is the anwser to all my problems.
I walked 1 mile yesterday and today walk 1/4 mile then jogged 1 1/2 and then walked the remaining 1/4 mile! 2 miles all together. This will also allow me to start training for marathon!

Anyway I am pyched about tomorrow. I have nothing on my agenda and plan to attempt atkins induction but, definitly cheat free myself!

Till then,
renee

DoeWDW
03-08-2004, 12:45 PM
Renee, a new treadie!! Good for you!! I'm sure it will be much easier to get that exercise in now!

Good luck on going cheat free! I think cutting down to one LC treat a day is a great idea - you'll do just fine!

Here's some extra :sunny: for your Monday!

wiskband
03-08-2004, 10:21 PM
Thanks doe! I did nit no cheating.............
I got started out early today, I was job hunting! So I did nt get to have breakfast at home, but about 12 oclock I made my way to subway. I got tuna salad on LC wrap and a diet pepsi, I had a mozz string cheese for snack and for dinner I had a small salad and four slices of salami and cheese. My sncak for the whole day was my atkins peanut butter treats but that was it for the snacking. I drank about 150 oz of water and also had my decaf coffee. I jog/walked 2 miles this afternoon and 2 miles this evening. I really can not do this atkins intuction though, not to make excuses but I have alot happenein right now and its just too much for me. so did good otherwise. almost 11 30 so before I lurk into the kitchen I am going to bed. till tomorrow.
renee

wiskband
03-09-2004, 08:27 PM
Well another good except for exercising! I am so sore I really just couldn;t!
Anyway another crazy moring so I wound up at subway again and had the lc cx wrap. I will probably do the saem tomorrow.
I have 3 appointments tomorrow!

(B) no BKF
(L) hlaf a subway Cx wrap
(D) the other half of my CX wrap and a salad with salami
(S) one Atkins ice cream..... NO OTHER SNACKS.and no cheating even with a bowl of fries in front of me.

I am headed to bed to get ready for another long day!
TILL THEN

RENEE

wiskband
03-10-2004, 10:17 PM
Day 3 A good one!
(B) none.........busy day again
(L) subway LC cx wrap and a diet coke.
(D) cx breast and a salad
(S) atkins ice cream

I did not get my exercise in....due to a very busy day just literally had no time left had many Dr. app. and a big softball issue. tomorrow I am home I will do it twice!

I drank about (5) 24 oz of water.
and drank about 4 cups of coffee.

till tomorrow.
renee

marsh0013
03-11-2004, 10:07 AM
hey renee, i'm so glad to see that you're feeling a little bit better! and you're racking up those cheat free days, that's always a great thing :)

that new treadie sounds great! i'm so jealous, i want one :p

keep up the great work sweetie :bounce:

DoeWDW
03-11-2004, 01:51 PM
Renee, you're doing great staying on plan!! I hope the week is going well. I'm still praying for your DD.

You are doing fabulous with limiting yourself to one low-carb treat a day!! With your schedule, I know that's hard but it will help!!

Also, it's OK to SKIP a day of exercise - you don't have to make up for it the next day - HONEST! You're allowed to take a break once in a while. ::yes:: We don't want you wearing yourself out, sweetie, and all the running around you're doing counts as exercise! :sunny:

wiskband
03-11-2004, 10:50 PM
thanks you guys........... wowo today would have been a great day to cheat.
Although, I never write too much about my personal life, I have to vetn even if no one is listening. I am so angry that I really did feel like cheating and I was always one to think that my emotions did not affect my eating habits....that is wrong.

The beginning........I have coached my daughter for the past 3 years in playing softball, and I have had the same team of girls in those years. This year we have a new president of the league who I believe does not like me. Anywho I signed up once again with the other parents that usually helpme out and we all signed up to coach. Tuens out they had the draft with out any of us being present and divid up the girls. They gave these teams to 3 woman who signed up as "MANAGERS". Well my fellow coaches and I were so angry, not only did they not give us a team they seperated all the girls this year! So me being the strong one called the president adn was outraged and told him I wanted my money back, he agreed. I then got in touch with another league close by and spoke with the person in charge. He said he does not have room but if I provide 6 girls he would give me 6 of his and I would have a whole team. So my fellow coaches who are a mad as me say great we'll move to that league. Until, someone from the previous league called us and was so apoligetic about everything, he convinced one of my coaches to stay with them. So...now I don;t have enough to start another team and everyone who was gonna follow and was as mad as I was as decided that if I can;t start this team they will simply stay put!!!

Except I can;t now because, I not only burned my bridges by saying I am leaving the league but i absolutley HATE the woman that drafted my kid! I mean I hate her morally ethically in every way!

I took a stand and they said they would follow and now have backed down. I understand they just want there kids to play but so do I, and I can't now. I am having a hard time finding another league for my daughter alone and am so completely frustrated. This has literally brought me to tears! I came so close to binging but I hit the computer first!
I seriuosly, do not even want to talk to these people anymore. Worst of all my kid will pay the price! her friends are here and I thought her friends were following but there not!
I can't help but to be brutally honest and say I am just so bitter at this whole situation. i ultimatley just feel really bad for my daughter.

Anyway.......... now that I have vented,
(B) one egg bacon cheese on atkins
(L) 3 slices of salami and cheese rolled up No bread.
(D) YES another subway cx wrap! I ate one bite of a cheese burger (No bread) dont like it with out the bread
And ate about half the cheese of a pizza!
had my atkins peanut butter cups!
Regular water and my coffee but no exercise.

til tomorrow
renee

Desiree
03-12-2004, 09:15 AM
Renee I'm so very sorry to read of all this. You obviosly love your daugther very much and I'm thinking that if I were in that same situation I would have done the exact same thing. The new league, can they not squeeze your daughter in somewhere? I'm sorry that she will miss out on playing with all her friends. How does she feel about the situation? Does she want to try to get on a league somewhere else?

My daughter is on a new team this year too. But I think she'll make new friends fast.

Sending you lots of (((HUGS))) and pixie dust :goodvibes

DoeWDW
03-12-2004, 12:43 PM
Renee, I'm so sorry to hear about your dilemma. :( Hopefully all will work out for the best in the end. Maybe you can get your daughter on another team in the league you are unhappy with. You might want to call around to some of the other team coaches & see if they've got a slot for her. That way, she can still play but you don't have to deal with the person who the league decided to put her with. Just a thought....

I'm proud of you for turning to the computer instead of turning to the food. That took guts and willpower! ::yes::

Hang in there, Renee! Sunnier days are coming!! :sunny:

ZerasPride
03-12-2004, 03:07 PM
Hi Renee,

I wanted to catch up with you and I see you have so much going on in your life. It is a wonder to me that you can even think about staying on plan. Good for you for making such a great effort though!!!

I am so sorry about your daughter - both the health issue, which I hopes turns out on the positive side for her - and the team sports issue. I absolutely HATE it when I stand up for what I know is right and people say they are going to back me up and then don't. It's so frustrating. Again, good for you that you aren't medicating yourself with food. I hope things improve soon. :hug:

marsh0013
03-14-2004, 09:58 AM
hey renee, i'm so sorry to hear about the horrible softball situation. that really stinks. amazing what some people will do when they get into power...really can go to their heads. i hope that everything works out okay and that you can find a league for your daughter to play in. i know it was hard, but i'm so proud of you for coming to the computer and your wish buddies instead of grabbing for the food! that is so great, and a definite change from what you would have done in the past :bounce:

hope your'e doing better today, i'll keep you and your daughter in my thoughts :hug:

wiskband
03-14-2004, 10:13 PM
OMG! I cant even believe any of you read that! You must think I am a nut job even writing that,but truth is, I like use this thread as my venting mechanism and well......... thanks for even reading it.....lol.
anyway, that whole situation worked out! Turns out there were many others who did not like this leauge and I found myself organizing a team with all my old players and we found a leauge that will aloow us to play! So the whole team is back together!

About the eating.......you may notice my cheat fre is gone. I did not do so well this weAkend! In fact I did horrible! Started out good in the Am's then went downward,
Friday

(B) one egg scrambled with chees and bacon.
(L) Buger King... whopper with no bread but 6 fries and 4 onion rings literally (yes I counteed them)! Inthe eveing I had yet another low carb wrap from subway. then about 9 in the evening I ate 4 oreos and a ring ding! UUUUUGH!

Saturday

(B) none
(L) out with my frind and the kids we hit friendlys.......
chicken sandwich no bread but fries and mahed potatoes!!
and then the sundae I split with my son.
(LATE NIGHT)
we ordered from fridays.......
potatoe skins nachos and wings not to mention the wine we had with that! UUUUUGGGGH again.

Sunday
(B) 2 eggs fried bacon and atkins bread.
(L) not really a meal but a few nachos with spinach dip and a few oreos.(D) mickey dee's yup! I went he whole dum way of thinkg......I screwed up already may as well go nuts onthe way home I ate a hershey bar. I completely ruin my cheat free and went over board.

BUT.........
tomorrow I start all over again this time I am going for a 7 day cheat free....... I did my 5 days and this week will do 7.
I did however jog 2 miles yesterday.

I feel a good week coming on.

In all honesty, I really dreading having to come back to the journals and revealing allt his but. I vowed to tell the truth and will do just that. Withh that ill write again tomorrow. The first day of my 7 day cheat free.

renee

marsh0013
03-15-2004, 09:49 AM
aw renee, i'm sorry that you feel like you dread coming to your journal to post your slips ups. but i hope that you realize that we are not here to judge you or tell you you screwed up, and that we genuinely don't feel that way! we are here to support you and to help you get right back on track! i'm so glad to see that you are putting last week behind you and starting anew. 7 days cheat free - you can do it ::yes::

and i'm so glad everything worked out with your daughter's softball! that's great to know that there were others feeling the same way, you definitely were right to stick to your guns :)

this is the beginning of a new and wonderful week, hope it starts out with a great day today :sunny:

Desiree
03-15-2004, 10:17 AM
I'm so glad to hear that everything worked out with your daughter and the whole softball bit. I'm sure she's excited that all her friends are back with her too. WTG with sticking to your priniciples.

Today is a new day and you're off to a great start. I know you can do it! 7 days cheat free. I want to try that myself!

Have a healthy and happy Monday!

wiskband
03-15-2004, 08:36 PM
Hi all and thanks...........
was my first cheat free day! although, i didnt eat too good!

No breakfast......
(L) low carb Cx wrap.....(note to self) buy stock in subway
No Dinner........I know I know this is bad but seriouly no time to eat today.. organizing these team!
i did have a few pork rinds and 2 atkins peanut butter cups.

I jogged 2 miles on tread mill and drank all my water
drank 2 cups of coffee.

Till tomorrow......I will definitely eat better.
renee

Desiree
03-16-2004, 08:00 AM
Well you did have a good day, but need to try to get more meals in girl!!!

wiskband
03-16-2004, 08:13 PM
Hey all..........
today was day 2 of cheat free!

(B) one egg scrambled bacon and cheese on atkins bread and a diet snapple.
(L) 2 slices of salami and one slice of cheese..and a few pork rinds.
(D) steak and a salad.
(S) one atkins ice cream bar.
drank 100 oz of water and 2 cups of coffee.

I ran 2 miles on treadmill.

Till tomorrow.
renee

Desiree
03-17-2004, 09:02 AM
Woohoo! I'm on day 3 of no cheats, so I'm right there with you! Sounds like you're doing so well with everything!! Keep up the good work!

marsh0013
03-17-2004, 09:08 AM
hey renee, your cheat free days are going well, so far so good! i know that you can keep up this streak, i have so much faith in you :)

and you're doing a really great job getting in that exercise and water! running on that new treadie must be so nice, i'm jealous, i want one :p

hope day 3 of your cheat free challenge goes as well as the first 2 have!!! have a great day today :sunny:

wiskband
03-17-2004, 11:39 PM
Thanks des....... and marsh...
To be honest, I am surprised I could even jog 2 miles. May not be alot but never thought I could get that far.

Anyway, its late now, couldn;t sleep (took a cat nap this afternoon) so I got up was about to dip into those girl scout cookies I just got and then remembered, I never posted here tonight (in journals) so grabbed handfull of pork rinds (NO CARBS) and turned up the computer again. and here I am.

(B) one egg scrambled bacon and cheese on atkins and half of a snapple ice tea.
(L) one lsice of sugar free cheese cake and a cup of coffee.
(D) a big salad (romaine, parm chz, bacon bits and salami) with the other half of my diet snapple.
(S) a handful of pork rinds and a sugar free jello.

Drank a little more than 100 oz of water and about 4 cups of decaf.
I did not exercise today, I got a visit from TOM and its day one, I was real bloated and just seriuosly not feelingup to it.

Very eager that the scale will be under the 160 mark tomorrow. But if not its cool I know TOM may have something to do with that.

till then
renee

marsh0013
03-18-2004, 11:49 AM
hey renee, great job picking the dis and pork rinds over girl scout cookies! that is always a good trade off to make :)

you're doing such a great job sticking to your plan, i hope your efforts show on the scale at weigh in tomorrow! but if not, i'm sure it's because of the bloat fairy, because you've been eating and exercising so well!

have a great day today, and good luck with weigh in tomorrow :goodvibes

wiskband
03-18-2004, 10:36 PM
MARSH. them girls scout cookies are still scraming my name but, I havent gone near them. I ut them in the cabinet and the atkins shake has been takignthe place of my chocolate cravings!!!!!

DES............
please be sure to read the thread you began about jogging.

Weird thing is I got on line this evening to post a thread about jogging and there it was, also, I noticed another thread you mentioned coaching your daughter. I m thinking, we have alot on common.

Ok people............my best news of the year and probably the rest of my life is...........

My daughter (bean, age 5) has tested negative for cystic fibrosis.

for those of you who have read my previous threads, I wanted to keep you updated on this.

She had the 2 sweat tests and both were borderline, last week we went for genetic testing and I was told today that she is fine!

Ill tell ya, I really exhaled (after I cryed for about an hour)! I asked if I should investigate further into this and was told everything is fine!!!!

My older daughter (ANA, age 10) ( the softball player) things are going smooth, we got 8 girls together found another league ( they will give us the rest of the player).
and of course, my boys, who are just fine. AJ age 8 was awarde best math scores in class.

Andrew age 2, is doing fine as well, is anyone has checked out the web site posted at my signature, you will learn that he was born with a congenital heart disease called tetralogy of fallot.

He had his annual card. check up last week and they were very please with his progress.check out the site!!!!!!!!

Back to me.
(B) none ooops. got on the road ealry!
(L) at walmart the kids begged...Mcikey DEES.
I caved, not too bad I ate about 10 fries and had the remainding half of andrews burger no bread of course!!!!!!!!
(D) Tuna salad on 2 slices of atkins bread.
(S) a few pork rinds and one atkins peanut butter cup!

Drank about 100 oz of water and 3 cups of coffee.

And yes, i just ran 2 miles!!!! woo hoo.
My only dilemma is my CHEat free clip....... you know the fries..

although fries are not low carb, did I really screw up? what do you guys think?
I vowd to be honest, I have now whats my cheat free clip destiny? lol

Love you guys.
renee

Desiree
03-19-2004, 08:34 AM
RENEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

OMG WHAT GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!

I know you must be so relieved!!! Your kids are all healthy and happy! That has to be the best news in the whole world! I'm so happy and relieved for you!!

I read your post under the jogging but I need to go reply to it! Yes, it does seem that we do have alot in common!!

I'm not really sure about the cheat free. I suppose if you still managed under your calorie limit for the day, I would think that that could classify as no cheating? I'm not sure!

Other than the french fries, It seems that you are really doing well! Keep up the good work and have a great Friday!!!

Strings
03-19-2004, 09:25 AM
Hi Renee,

I'm so happy for you. All of your kids are healthy. Wow your family has gone through alot. Tetralogy of fallot is major. I'm so glad your DS is now healthy. I'm glad that syour DD doesn't have CF. Asthma is enough to deal with. You and your family are in my prayers.
Beth

marsh0013
03-19-2004, 01:54 PM
aw renee, i'm so happy to hear that everything is fine with every single one of your babies!!! what a relief, especially with bean! :bounce:

and i know you posted on the main wish board that you made it into the 150s, thus breaking through your plateau! look at what staying on plan and getting in that exercise will do for you!!! i'm so proud of you for sticking to it and not giving up :Pinkbounc

as for the cheat free, i think it's a totally personal thing. i say, if it was a conscious decision, and you didn't go overboard, it wasn't a binge or anything, it's cheat free. but you have to do what feels right for you. so if you feel you were cheat free, then you were ::yes::

alrighty renee, i hope you have a great rest of the day today, and a wonderful weekend :bounce:

wiskband
03-20-2004, 06:31 PM
HI all saturday evening now. I tryed posted yesterady and kept getting that annoying "can not find web page" page. Anyway,
HAd 2 "OK" days.
Yesterday

(B) one egg scrambled bacon and cheeae on atkins bread.
(L) no lunch, just afew pork rinds.
(D) went out to fridays with hubby.
I had wings, a piece of steak, 2 ribs and about 4 forkfull of mashed potaotes.
We then headed over to the movies, I had some swedish fish and about half small box of goobers.
Did not exercise today but drank all my water and a few cups of decaf/

Today
(B) one egg scrambled one sausgae cheese on atkins bread.
(L) no lunch
(D) we hit bk. I had a whopper no bread and a few fries and about 6 onion rings.

Drank all my water and one cup of coffee.

No exercise.

I am helping my dad spackle and paint a room so I am very tired.
Tomorrow, I plan on hitting the treadmill!

Till then.
renee

R_Judy
03-20-2004, 08:14 PM
Sounds like two pretty good days to me Renee. I hope you are going to get some time for yourself tomorrow. I hate it when we work all week then the weekend and then all week again. It's not good for us. Make some you time and i'll talk to you soon.

Desiree
03-21-2004, 08:39 AM
Just checking in to your journal. I hope you are having a great weekend! Happy spackling!! :)

Wishing you lots of :sunny: today!

marsh0013
03-21-2004, 05:01 PM
hey renee, just stopping by to check in on you :wave2:

those 2 days didn't look too bad to me! other than the swedish fish (which may even be okay on your plan? i'm not sure), everything looked great! :bounce:

enjoy the time spent with your dad spackling that room, some nice quality time with dad :teeth:

hope the rest of your day goes well :sunny:

wiskband
03-21-2004, 07:25 PM
Thanks all I think of all of us, I am hardest on myself!

Today was great!

I begin my first cheat free day to day and have made it!

(B) one egg scrambled cheese and bacon on atkins with a diet snapple.
(L)piece of sugar free cheese cake and cup of decaf.
(D) hamburger on my new George Forman grill on bread of course and a salad.
(S) Waiting for Sopranos to begin then I will have my atkins ice cream bar.

Drank about 90 oz of water and will probably have 2 more 24 oz before night is through.

No exercise today ans a matter of fact, I did absolutley nothing and it felt great!
I even got about a hour with no kids at all!

Till tomorrow.
renee

R_Judy
03-22-2004, 05:31 AM
I use to love those kid free hours. Now I would give almost anything to have all three kids for an hour. Glad you had a relaxing day. Take care.

wiskband
03-22-2004, 07:45 PM
I know I know judy.............have been told by many to cherish the, I do.....lol.

Today cheat free day two!

(B) one egg scrambled bacon and cheese on atkins diet snapple.
(L) 2 slices of salmai and cheese diet snapple.
(D) a big salad with salami, olives cheese and bacon bits.
S) handful of peanuts and one peanut butter cup!
drank all my water and 4 cups of decaf.

Jogged 2 miles today!

Not much else is happening.
till tomorrow.
renee

wiskband
03-23-2004, 07:24 PM
Had a great day!
Ill be going back to work in about a week! (seasonal restaurant) now I just have to deal with working in a restaurant again!
GOt a comment today as well..
actually yesterday. ny hubbys friend stopped by to pick up my brother in law and he mentioned something about looking like I did in HS!
that was a great feeling, fi nally someone noticing!
Thing is, I dont see hubbys friend too often which is why he probably noticed!

anyway
(B) one egg scrambled with bacon and cheese. diet snapple.
(L) subway low carb wrap.
(D) steak and a salad (bacon bits, olives, and cheese)
After dinner I ate one oreo and a hal fof a chocalte chip cookie.
BUT........................
now I will not havemy snack! And if its ok I ll keep the cheat free clip!
That should be equivilent to my snack. which I am now missing!
Anyway Ill be joggin as soon as kids get in bed.
till tomorrow.
renee

R_Judy
03-24-2004, 05:19 AM
Just wanted to pop in and say :wave: to you Renee. Sounds like things are going just fine today. Remember we are half way to Friday. It's all down hill from here.

ps. About the restaurant - I do this everyday and I have no will power. I am absolutely sure that you can do it too!::yes::

wiskband
03-24-2004, 07:54 PM
Thanks r judy.....

Today was good.
(B) one egg scrambled bacon cheese and atkins bread.
(L) mickey dees but just had a burger no bun no fries and a diet coke.
(D) wings and a salad.
(S) no snack, once agian had a half a cookie. I may be being hard on myself but I am punishing me for that half cookie! lol
I will do my 2 mile jog in about a hour.
till tomorrow
renee

wiskband
03-24-2004, 10:57 PM
I cant believe I almost forgot my biggest news of the day!!!!!!!!!!
I got my new clippie.
I am 158....down 45 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wooooooooooooooohooooooooooo

R_Judy
03-25-2004, 05:41 AM
Weigh to go Renee!:jumping1: I am so excited for you. I knew you could do it. Keep up the outstanding work!

Desiree
03-25-2004, 07:45 AM
45 POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOHOOO! I'm doing the happy dance for you!!!!! :jumping1: I'm so proud of you!!!

wiskband
03-25-2004, 10:13 PM
HI again all............
today was a great day. I stuck to diet and got a lot of housework done!

(B) atkins low carb bagel with cram cheese and sugar free jelly.
(S) a handful of peanuts.
(D) buffalo wings and cheese from daughter pizza.
(S) handful of pork rinds.

Didnt mean to skip lunch, I got caught up in completely cleaning out my daughter room which of course lead to the playroom and my room AND most of the kitchen.

Anyway, I am skipping my 2 mile run, I am real tired.

Till tomorrow.

renee

R_Judy
03-26-2004, 05:27 AM
:wave:Hi Renee. Happy Friday!

wiskband
03-26-2004, 02:21 PM
Yup friday!!!!!!!!!!!
Dreading this evening, this is my weAknight nighmare night every week.
I am gonna try and forget its friday and try and eat good.
Anyway so far so good.
(B) one egg scrambled bacon cheese on atkins and a diet snapple.
(L) slice of cheesecake sugar free of course.

havent had dinner yet, I am not sure but I think I want some swedish fish.
Been thinking about it all week!

I already jogged my 2 miles.
and drank 50 oz of water

Ill try and write later.
renee

wiskband
03-28-2004, 09:05 PM
A very bad weAkend

Man..............I have got to get a hold on these weAkends!!!!!!!

I was Sooooooooooooooooo bad!!!!

Friday evening....goobers and swedish fish and then late night white castle.

Saturday,

Mickey dee's and arthur treachers.....UGHHHHHH

Sunday.

goobers again as well as swedish fish.....
a hot pocket not good not good at all............
I think I may have gained about 4 pounds!!!!!!!!

Not even goona get on the scale

Anyway I am taking away my cheat free clip and hope to be adding it back tomorrow.

till then
renee

DoeWDW
03-29-2004, 03:12 PM
Renee, I just got caught up on your journal! I was thrilled to hear the good news of your daughter's negative genetic testing for CF!! What a blessing!! I'm also happy that DD#1 and her friends will be playing softball together in another league!

Getting back on plan can be tough! I'm going through the same thing myself.....again! :rolleyes: We'll get back to it soon, I'm sure! Try not to beat yourself up over it, though, OK??

Hope your Monday is going great!! :sunny:

wiskband
03-29-2004, 10:26 PM
Thanks doe!

Monday is always easy for me.... to get back on that is.
I have this weakness to cheat or let go a day or two and I just really over do it.
I am starting to think that perhaps rather than go nuts 2 days a week I should just let a little loose all week and spread it out.
It seems I jjust cant stick to anything STRICT!

anyway today was a goodone.

(B) none.......lost keys and was looking for them til about 1 then I realized I didnt eat.
so
(L) one egg scrambled bacon and cheese on stkins bread CL lemonade.
(D) yes! I went to mickey dees but I had a salad!

(S) one atkins ice cream
drank all my water and 3 cups of decaf
jogged 2 miles.

Till tomorrow.
renee

marsh0013
03-30-2004, 11:41 AM
hey renee, i just got to catch up on your journal, and see that you've claimed a 45 pound clippie!!! wahooo! :bounce:

i know you had a rough weekend, but it's great to see that you're getting right back on track! :Pinkbounc

you're doing a really excellent job getting all that jogging in, you're definitely a jock runner ::yes::

hope you have a great day today :sunny:

wiskband
03-30-2004, 11:48 PM
Hi again all...........
Today was a good one.
day two cheat free

(B) actually it was more like lunch, I ate eggs bacon cheese on atkins bread at about 1:30.
(D) small h amburger no bread and a salad.
(S) two peanut butter cups (LC) and an atkins ice cream
rank 125 oz of water and a few cups of decaf.

jogged 2 miles.

Till tomorrow.renee

DoeWDW
03-31-2004, 02:22 PM
You're doing just fine, Renee!! All that jogging will help!!

You have to behave the next 2 days....the weAkend is coming!! :eek:

wiskband
03-31-2004, 09:35 PM
HI all............
Today was good.
(B) again I ate about 1 oclock......One egg scrambled with bacon and cheese on atkins bread.
(D) hamburger no bread a salad and 3 hot wings.
(S) two peanut butter cups.
Drank 100 oz of water and no coffee.

I didnot get to jog today because, i was paintingmy bedroom. Howver I will jog thursay friday and hopefully sunday.

DOe, this weekend will not be a weAkend fo me.
last weAkend was horrible, I am getting ready for it. Already planning on what I will eat.

till tomorrow.
renee

wiskband
04-01-2004, 09:38 PM
Another cheat free day.............
Today was a bit harder, and tomorrow will be even harder!

(B) one egg scrambled cheese bacon on atkins bread with LC lemonade.
(L) no lunch a few peanuts.
(D) steak and a salad with half an avacado.
(S) a few more peanuts and few pork rinds.

I did not get to exercise, these past few days has been hard cause we are pressed for time making a banner for the girls softball team. but, tomorrows a definite.
I think perhaps, I will start to get up early inthe morning just to exercise, this way I have no excuses anymore.

Anyway tomorrow, I am off to the doctors for DD b ean. I have been promising her mickey dees all week and tomorrow is the day. I plan on having a salad but I always have that FRIDAY mentallity.......and just assiciate friday with letting loose. however, I see the change in the scale when I cheat so that is no longer an option!

Till then

renee

wiskband
04-01-2004, 10:46 PM
Ok Im back, its still thursDAY JUST WANTED TO POST THAT i DID INDEED EXERCISE.... just now and not only did I excercise but I doubled my distance.
I took the advice on my about the marathon thread and walked the first two minutes of the mile and then jogged the remaining mile. I did it for four miles took me 50:10. I am goona start worring about distance at a lesser rate rather than trying to finish too quickly.
till tomorrow.
renee

Desiree
04-02-2004, 08:02 AM
Woo Good plan! I may start trying that. I've been walking one lap, then jogging until my time limit is up. I may start breaking it down though, and walk, jog, walk, jog. I've got to throw something into the mix!

Hope you have a great Friday!

marsh0013
04-02-2004, 11:35 AM
good idea to slow it up renee, it will definitely help you build your endurance, and once you've got that endurance, you can worry about speed. that's a great plan :bounce:

i also loooove that you are trying to plan out your weekend! notice, i did not use the letter "a" in that word, because this time, it will not be a weAkend. planning it out should be a big help! i hope you stuck to your plan of getting a salad at micky dee's today. i know it's hard when you're surrounded by that temptation, but i can hear the resilience in your voice...i know you can do this! this weekend, don't be too hard on yourself though. you're used to going all out...so try to take baby steps. focus on eating OP as much as you can. but if you falter a bit, don't use that as an excuse to keep going! get right back on track. i know you can do it renee. get the first good weekend out of the way, and it will just get easier from there. i think it has a lot to do with having confidence in yourself that you can do it. i know you can, i hope you feel the same :bounce:

wiskband
04-02-2004, 12:47 PM
Desi. the walk two minute run the rest of the mile really worked good for me. I keep thinking as i was getting tired that I would soon be walking! and once I was walking toward the tail end of that I wanted to jog. Very mental........try it!

Marsh.........
I know this weEkend will be good, I just got home from mickey dees, I did indeed have the salad although, I was still hungry so I did buy a burger but NO BREAD...........
I also didnthave breakfast and have been kinda not having breakfast all week............so I went ahead and ate it but no bread is a biggy for me............
Besides that, so far, I have drank 75 oz. of water and not yet exercises but, I am gonna do another 4 miles after the kids are in bed, it takes so long, I would never get away doing that while thier awake...........
till tonight.....................
renee

wiskband
04-03-2004, 11:33 AM
ITs now saturday........
I did pretty bad last night...............
here goes,
I did not get to eat dinner and then had to go to my dads to help pack and we got a dumpster, had to throw alot of things away, a friend of mine came with me and we wound up working there till about midnight!
I was starving so we hit BK!
and yes, I ate a whopper and fries...............
but after i felt really bad that I did that, usually, I am not to upset......

anyway, today so far was good,
we had girsl softball opening day and after that the team headin over to mickey dees........

I once again had a salad and a cheese burger no bread.....Dont plan on cheating the rest of the day.
Not sure if Ill get my exercise in we have a game in a few hours and then have lots more to do.
anyway till tomorrow.
renee

wiskband
04-04-2004, 07:44 PM
Hi all.its now sunday about 8 30 pm.

Whata day............. went to my dads and emptied out his attic into a dumpster!

I am so tired however, I did alright today
I cant seem to get away from Mickey dees though..........
Not my choice

Anyway from where I left off yesterday...........
Last night after the game ( we didnt win) I had a atkins bagel.

This morning had one egg scrambled with bacon and cheese on atkins bread..........
This afternoon whiel at my dads, everyone agreed on mickeys dees so I had a salad and two nuggents but took the breading off.
Now as I type, I am having yet a nother Low carb bagel.
Kids will behome all week, this will be a challenge..........movies outings etc.

I cant exercise today, I am way too tired anyway off to watch sopranos...........
Not such a bad weekend though............

renee

marsh0013
04-05-2004, 01:26 PM
hey renee, i just wanted to say i think you did a wonderful job this weekend. you really stayed strong, even though you had that big mac and fries. i know that in the past, weekends have gotten pretty bad for you, but ya know what? this one was a definite improvement! so give yourself lots of credit for that :bounce:

i know this week will be tough with the kiddos being off from school, but just treat it like any other days. don't use it as an excuse to slack off (too much :p ).

hope you have a great day today, and a great rest of the week :sunny:

wiskband
04-05-2004, 10:44 PM
Today was a good day even with kids home.
(B) 2 egg soft bolied with bacon and atkins bread.
no lunch, no intentionally just real busy!
Girls had a game so I missed dinner but when I got home about 8 I had tuna on a LC tortilla and a salad............

WOW so happy I finally found LC tortilla!!!!!!!
found them at sams and I was soooo happy.
I even went back out this evening and bought a bunch of stuff to put in them!

My snacks today were a handful of peanuts and an atkins ice cream............ooooops I did have another snack. a jello with whipped cream but I honestly forgot I had the ice cream until I was half way done with the jello!
lol
I made up for it however, I ran 4 miles onthe treadmill!

Till tomorrow...............

OH OH got plans for the movies wed. I need help on a snack to bring.

renee

ZerasPride
04-06-2004, 08:51 AM
Hi Renee,

I want to stop by and wish you lots of :sunny: and happiness today! Sorry I don't have an idea for you for the movies. We are allowed popcorn on SBD and I usually get a small plain bag and bring my own butter substitute spray. I hope you find a yummy snack and have a great time at the movies. Take care!

wiskband
04-06-2004, 11:17 PM
Np Ze.think I am gonna bring some pork rinds.......There was a thread on the movies subject and got that idea from there.
Anyway, today was a good day.
(B) egg bacon cheese on atkins.....
(L) none.....
(D) a quesadilla LC tortilla cx cheese onions olives and a small salad.
(S) sugar free jello and whippped cream.........
About to jog 4 miles.

wiskband
04-07-2004, 10:22 PM
A bad day for me..........................

went to the movies....ugh got weak!
had some swedish fish and some popcorn., goobers (not too many of those)...
was bad. the rest of the day was fine as far as eating.............

But boy what a day!
went to the movies with a frined of mine and her 2 kids......boy these kids wipped me out....
They are so spoiled and loud and just everyhting I hope my kids aren't!
I know its horrible to say about other peoples kids but I mean I spent the day with them and I am mentally exhausted!
Funny thing is she is taking them to disney next week and Ill tell ya I would not want to see those kids there!
anyway besides that I did nto exercise.I really cant, I am so tired.
till tomorrow, I plan on saying home!
till then
renee

DoeWDW
04-08-2004, 08:58 AM
Renee, you did a fabulous job over your weEkend! You've earned the E instead of the A!! You made the most of some very tough situations!!

You're also doing a good job considering that you've got the kids home for the week! The movies ARE a tough one! I always try to eat a big meal before I go so I'm not hungry when I get there. At least then I don't have room for too much junk! :p

You're doing great with your treadmill workouts too! I think I'm going to have to try alternating the jogging and walking! My puppy will be happy with that - she LOVES to run!

Hope you have a wonderful Thursday!! :sunny:

DoeWDW
04-12-2004, 09:13 AM
Renee, I've been seeing your posts on the main WISH board, so I know you're still out there. :wave2:

Today is a new day for both of us. Let's go back to those healthy habits that we worked so hard to create!

Onward and downward! :sunny:

wiskband
04-12-2004, 09:47 PM
HI, havent p[osted an a while...............I have been bad!
which is why I have even come back to face it! lol
today is mnday and I did good.............
two eggs one slice of atkins and bacon and a CL lemonade.
for dinner I had a LC wrap with cx cheese and onions and a small salad........I ate 3 LC cookies all day.........
and ran 4 miles.......
I have tog et to sleep.or I am afraid I will cheat!

till tomorrow
renee

wiskband
04-13-2004, 09:10 PM
Today was hmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok I guess........
I did cheat,
(B) one egg scrambled with bacon and cheese on atkins bread and Cl lemonade
(L) cheeseburger no bread with pickles onions and ketchup and a salad.........
then...I wooooooffff down a ring ding and a few cheez it's.
(D) I eat although, I wasnt hungry...pizza on LC tortilla....

I was then going to hit the sheets and skip the exercise, cause I have that" I already cheated " kinda attitude but, I got on WISH and saw the exercise thread and decided to do it, so I ran 4 miles.
I drank all my water about 140 oz...........
now I will hit the sheets.
till tomorrow.
renee

wiskband
04-14-2004, 09:16 PM
Today was a good one, I went out for lunch with the kids and a friend, We wound up at mickey dees, I had a salad a double chz burger no bread and about 6 fries.
For dinner I had my own cx quesadilla with LC tortilla.......
I ate one peanut butter cup and drank all my water. I also had about 3 cups of coffee.
I just finished running my 4 miles........ that makes 3 days in arow.

Got to run....get to bed early..........
till tomorrow

renee

wiskband
04-15-2004, 09:06 PM
YES antoher good day...........
(B) at about 12 I had one egg scrambled with bacon and cheese
on atkins bread and CL lemonade
no lunch......I did have a snack jello and whipped cream
(D) steak and a hugh salad CL lemonade........
A handful of peanuts a small handfill and a peanut butter cup....

Today was a a special day for me, I have been wanted to cut my hair for so long now but though I was too heavy...........
I swore Id do it once I hit 150 but I just couldnt wait I am about 157 now and did it and love it!

Anyway I ran my 4 miles and drank all my water and 4 cups of decaf...........

till tomorrow.
renee

wiskband
04-17-2004, 12:03 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I screwed up......
(L) mickey dees had a salad and a burger no bread.... then about 4 m&ms.
but
(D) went out for friends birthday....O boy....
nachos, wings ribs and then I shared the big dessert brownie!

No exercise, but alhtough I did my 4 sessions this week, i willdo one tomorrow to make up for tonight...........
till then.
renee

wiskband
04-18-2004, 09:57 PM
This is the late sunday night weAkend confession...........
lol
After friday night when I went out to eat and really messed up...I woke up saturday feeling really crappy....probably due to the high carb food I ate..........
Anyway saturday I was feeling bad and ate my first meal about
4 oclock..........
we went to burger king, I had a whopper with no bread and about 6 onions rings......and about 6 fries.........
Later that night my frined came by and we watched the Chris rock special.........
i then screwed up again.......
I ate doritos swedish fish and some rasinettes........

today i woke up feeling crappy again but I guess I didnt learn my lesson. I had a busy day and didnt get to eat till about 12:30..had a low carb bagel and then about 6 oclock we hit BK again...had another whopper with one side of the bread no fries and a few onions rings..........

After that i had some left over easter candy and about 4 chips ahoy cookies..........arggggggggg.
should be feeling bad again tomorrow............
anyway, tomoorw, I am back on my and back to my treadmill.........
I have however drank about 60 OZ of water each day this weAkend...........
till tomorrow

renee

wiskband
04-19-2004, 08:26 PM
Today was good one i guess..............I didnt really eat right but Ididnt cheat!
Had to take daughter for a root canal,,,,,,,not easy, shes five and we have 3 more to go..so that consumed my morning,
I bribed her with Mickey dees and i did not get anything!

got home about 2 and ate two eggs one atkins toast and some bacon with CL lemonade..........

Myolder daughter had a softball game so went to that and justgot home and ran 4 miles onthe treadmill.........

I forgot, I also had 2 atkins cookies after lunch...........

I am beat and its late so i dnt want to eat..........

Till tomorrow,
renee

wiskband
04-20-2004, 07:09 PM
today was a good one.......... had One slip up ..........

no breakfast
(L) ham salami and cheese on a LC wrap and for dinner I had a ranch salad........
I skipped the pizza at my friends house but had a small piece of b day cake.
besides that, I had two peanut butter cups (Atkins) after lunch and I just finished one.........

Drank all my water and 4 cups of decaf.........
I also ran 4.25 miles this afternoon on the treadmill..........
Its about 8 now, i plan to get in bed early this evening.till tomorrow.........

OH wait, I went to the DR. today and got a perscription for Wellbutrin..gonna sstart that sometime this week and plan on quitting smoking..................

ok ok now
till tomorrow

renee

wiskband
04-21-2004, 09:22 PM
Having an off day here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started out good....
(L) one egg scrambled with bacon and chees on atkins bread..
then I ate a chocolate chip cookie
(D) chicken quesidilla one LC tortilla.......
and then I ate a handfull of doritos. and two pieces of easter candy..............

dranl about 100 oz of water and a few cups of coffee.........

I forced myself to attempt to exercise and then the walkman batteries went dead and I freaked.............just feeling off otday...I got off the treamill after about a mile.........and am justin a rotten mood............going to bed now..........

till tomorrow

renee

wiskband
04-23-2004, 01:42 PM
Hi all.............its now friday about 2 30 I didnt post yesterday......
I began traiing at my job and then totally messed up!

(B) more like lunch ate about 1 oclock........

one egg scrambled with bacon and cheese on atkins bread and a half diet snapple tea.......

I had a quater Sams club cookie and then didnt eat until after training at about 9 oclock...
I was starving and far from home the girl i drove with was stopping to eat so I screwed up
I at a checker burger with fries and an apple pie and then had a few swedish fish and some rasinettes.......

Let me tell you, not worth it!!!!!

I was in so much pain by the time I got home, i had to send hubby out for some gas X.........

anyway today I am off to a good start........
I ate a atkins bagel about noon and Just finished running 5 miles in 55:40..............

very excited.anyway till later or tomorrow!

renee

wiskband
04-25-2004, 07:36 PM
had a horrible weAAAAAAAAkend..........
I cant begin to write about everything I ate cause, I can;t possibly remember it all............
I am seriuosly gonna have to buckle down this week and try and make up for this really bad screw up!
My daughter broke her arm this weakend and things are just so upside down!

Anyway Ill write again tomorrow night.
renee

ZerasPride
04-25-2004, 09:27 PM
Renee,

I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter breaking her arm. She must feel awful. :hug: to her.

It sounds like your eating has been a bit off but with all the stress you are under, it is understandable. Please take care and try to focus on eating healthy when you can. Oh, and get some batteries for your walkman! :) Have a great week!

Desiree
04-26-2004, 06:19 AM
I'm so sorry to read about your dd's arm!! Poor thing! Is this the softball player?

I've been having a weak month it seems. But I'm ready to buckle down again.

Have a good Monday!

wiskband
04-27-2004, 09:34 PM
Hey u2! thanks...
yes this is the daughter who I coach in softball not to mention, she is the pitcher!!!!!!!!
Anyway we went to ortho today and turns out she needs sugery as well.........
Next monday or wednesday!

anyway beisde that I had a pretty good day........
(B) atkins bagel
(L) double whopper no bread and about 6 onion rings and fries......
(D)turkey,provolone and pepperoni and atkins bread........
OH I had 2 mini oreos too........
I drank about 100 OZ of water and drank 4 cups of decaf
I jogged 4.25 miles just now...........
till tomorrow
renee

DoeWDW
04-28-2004, 09:19 AM
Renee, I so admire you for sticking with your exercise! You've been doing a great job with your running!!

It looks like food has been giving you a tough time, but I think Life has been giving you a tougher time! Your poor DD with a broken arm :eek: :( ! Now she's facing surgery next week, in addition to the root canals your younger DD still needs - you've got a lot going on!

Make sure you try to eat healthy foods to give yourself the energy you need to take care of your family. Have you figured out WHY you keep snacking on Doritos, raisinettes, Easter candy, etc.? Are you eating because you're stressed, are you seeking comfort, are you feeling deprived? In the next few days try to pay attention to what you're feeling when you eat those things you know you shouldn't eat. We all do things for a reason, Renee, and there's a reason why these foods are appealing to you. Until you know the reason why you want them, it will be very hard to break the habit of eating them.

I'm sending you a gentle :hug: and hoping today is a good one! :sunny:

wiskband
04-28-2004, 09:06 PM
Thanks doe!
AHHHHHHHH I take these things life throws me with a grain of salt!
Things always happen to me like this IN BULK! lol...........
but thing is you dont realize how hard it was until you look back in hind sight.
Anyway HUMP day wednesday!
I got though it!!!!!!!!!
(B) about 11 oclock I have egg bacon and cheese on atkins bread
(D) about 4 oclock I had a salad and tuna on a LC wrap........
(S) small cup od LC ice cream and just habd a handful of porkrinds....
Anyway I drank all my water and had about 2 cups of decaf........
HOWEVER, I did not get to my treadmill..........
had along day and it just got too late.........
I will definitly hit it tomorrow.......

ANyway till then

Also.........DOE.............your right, I have to start looking into the reasons why I am going off so bad ont he weAkends.........
I think one of my big reasons is I just associate the WeAkends with eating whatever.............
I look forward to doing this.......
Makes no sense, I do good and then I just sabatoge myself come friday..............

I am going to make a consiuos effort this weAkend.............

Renee

wiskband
04-29-2004, 09:51 PM
OK OK i did not exercise! urggggg.
BUt I swear to the next two days!

Eating was a good though...........
no breakfast
was out all day so I went to BK had the LC double whopper and same as theother day about 6 OR and 6 fires...........
(dinner I had salami pepperoni ham and cheese on atkins bread......
This evening I made artichoke and spinach dip with a LC tortilla I made into nacho!

drank all my water and 4 cups of decaf...........

Till tomorrow
renee

wiskband
04-30-2004, 08:15 PM
Ok so its friday night, the WeAkend has begun and I am doing good!

(B) very early BK about 6 am atkins bagel
(L) mickey dees a salad, double cheese burger NO BREAD and a few fries........
(D) I did have a hearty dinner........One slice of atkins bread with cold cuts and 1 1/2 LC tortilla with spinach dip........
I ate 3 LC cookies through out the day........
drank all my water and two cups of decaf.......
jogged 4.25 miles.........

I normally only eat two meals a day but it was a long day...... I was up at 6.

anyway not perfect but better than the last 50 fridays!
renee

wiskband
05-02-2004, 07:55 PM
A so so weAkend..........

saturday........
(B) one egg scrmabled one slice of atkins bread and some bacon....
(L) BBQ..hot dog on LC tortilla and a hamburger no bread......
A salad
(D) heres where it went bad........... got hungry about 9 and had some taco bell....two tacos and some nachos.......
also a small bag of swedish fish

Drannk all my water but no time for exercise.....

Sunday
Two eggs one slice of atkins with bacon
(L) another BBQ...... hot dog on LC tortilla and a hamburger on the other half of that tortilla
small portion of macaroni salad...... a few nachos......
The for dessert I had some more swedish fish (OMY my weakness)
and a cup of coffee with a few cookies........

Didi not have any dinner, I am still full!!!!!!!!
I did not exercise either today....... was working at my friends house..........
will get back on track........
This weAkend as you can see, I did not stay on track but the good thing is........ I did not go buts either...........
My pattern is once I mess up I keep going....... not that I am trying to rationalize but... I ate when I was suppose to nothing extra except when I did eat I ate alot of carbs........
and of course there was desserts...my swedish fish! ugggg~
No fat in those things but, I wish theyed use spenda to make em!

Anyway although, I did not exercise, I was working in the yeard all weAkend either my yard of my friends.........
got plenty of upper body exercise.............
anyway tomorrow is MOnday and I will be back on track!

Gonna try no sweets this week....for at least the next four days.......
MY mini challenge for the week.............

till tomorrow..
renee

wiskband
05-03-2004, 10:07 PM
OMG had a yucky day!!!!!!!!!!!!
I did alright food wise until dinner time........
NO breakfast
Lunch.I was out all day so stopped at MD. with kids had a double cheese burger no bread and a few fries.......
Dinner. a sandwich on LC wrap and some spinach dip........
but then I had about 4 LC cookies..NOT GOOD......
this evening, I went out for smokes and found myself searching at 3 different places for swedish fish...........
I stopped and didnt buy them but bought some rasinettes.I ate about 8 of them and gave the rest to my hubby..........
Had literally no time for exercise.
Tomorrow, I am home all day, I will definitely get my exercise done early in the day...
till then
renee

wiskband
05-05-2004, 05:14 AM
Yesterday was OK however, I got he exercise on the back burner, I am sooooooo sick! I went to bed last night at 9 so wasnt able to post. Today daughter is getting sugery on her elbow, not sure if I will fit exercise in today either.
anyway yesterday
(B) about 1 oclock one egg scrmabled with bacon and cheese on atkins bread.
no lunch
(D) BBQ 2 hot dogs no bread and a hamburger on LC tortilla.
I did over do it agianwith the LC snacks had about 4 LC cookies.
I also had a few chips during dinner and a marshmellow!

so not too good but didnt go overboard either.
till tonight!
renee

wiskband
05-06-2004, 10:01 PM
HI all........................
well not so good the past 2 days........
Daughter had her sugery yesterday.so I was at hospital all day.she is doing well but I ate vad!
Yesterday I had a bag of swedish fish and a hershey bar........
also had a RB sandwich on whole wheta and late last night when we got home, I had taco bell............

today
for lunch I had a an egg sandwich..egg bacon cheese on atkins bread.
We BBQ for babys 2 nd bday and i had 2 hots dogs and one hamburger all on LC tortillas.

But this evening, I ate a ring ding and just had some oreos..........
Starting to think that when I stress is when I eat! This eveing opened up the mail and realized my insurance was canceled on april 17!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Long story! and tomorrow will be worse I am sure,
I havent exercised and just not into this all.............

anyway till next time!

renee

wiskband
05-10-2004, 08:40 AM
OK OK confession time............
I have completley messed up all last week.......but, now monday I am back to start over again.........
I am so afraid, I cant even get myself to get on the scale!!!!!!
anyway Ill wrighte again later, I plan to eat right and run 4 miles on the treadmill this afternoon............
till then
renee

wiskband
05-11-2004, 06:23 AM
Hi all. couldnt get on lastnight for some reason, anyway, its now 7 in the morning,
my plan didnt work out so well yesterday, I had no time to eat before I leftfor work (had to take care of insurance things)
anyway I went to training and then after work we hit BK, I did alright though, I had a whopper no bread and a few fries and OR.
came home no snack and went to bed...... I also ran 4 1/2 miles on treadmill..............
till tonight.
renee

wiskband
05-11-2004, 08:14 PM
Another good day,
(B) atkins bagel cream ch and jelly (sugar free)
(L) spinach dip and LC tortillas.
(D) wendys.......... 2 cheese burgers no bread and a side salad........
AND only one fry!
going to go have some ice cream now LC that is..........
I ran 4 1/2 miles and dranl about 100 oz of water so far...........
tlll tomorrow
renee

DoeWDW
05-12-2004, 09:41 AM
Renee, it sounds like you're doing pretty well!! I know that there are days when we just can't expect to do perfect - perfect eating at every meal, perfect exercise, perfect amount of water. Just do the best you can and know that it will be good enough!

I've been thinking that you might want to designate one meal during the weekend to be your reward meal. For 1 hour you can eat whatever you want, including those swedish fish!! After that hour, it's right back to plan with no guilt and no regrets! Just thought I'd put that out as an idea for you.

:hug: and :sunny:

wiskband
05-13-2004, 01:08 PM
OHHHHHHHHHHHH doe, dont give me a reason too!
lol
I could eat alot in an hour!

Im am doing fairly well..........Even with my swedish fish, the weight is coming off ok....
IF I had an hour, I could do some damage! lol
But, I definitely do reward myself with my fish!

Anyway, yesterday was good............
no breakfast I was out the door..............
to walmart but then stopped at Mickey dees..........
2 double cheese burgers no bread a few fries.....
around 3 I had some spinach dip and LC tortilla
then went to work we were suppose to taste test the food at work but, their gas was not working so they ordered pizza so i had one slice (just the cheese) and a cup of decaf...........
when I got home, I had another LC tortilla spinach dip.I did not exercise becuase my legs were really hurting!

Anyway, I will write again tonight (tonight we will be definitely taste testing)

Wish me luck
renee

wiskband
05-13-2004, 10:21 PM
.........today was alright and then.........dum dum da dum.......
i screwed up!
(B) one egg bacon cheese on atkins....
no lunch
(D) at work we taste tested the newmenu........
We werent given alot of food but I did alright there......
everything had bread and I didnt eat much of that.... which left me hungry and then I had a weak moment.......
aftyer work I stopped for gas and got some raisinettes,,
said to myself, Ill have a few then save the rest wellI ate the whole darn bag.............
once I got home I woofed down some cookies!!!!!!!! urgggggg
anyway tomorrow is a new day Ill jump back on

renee

wiskband
05-14-2004, 09:47 PM
I did good today......
had a bacon egg and chees on atkins for B.
No lunch then went out to dinner ruby tuesdays and had LC quesidillas and salad and a LC cheesecake.
also ran 5 miles and drank about 100 oz of water...............
till tomorrow, I am tired..............
renee

wiskband
05-18-2004, 11:08 PM
O my, its been afe days since I journaled.............I have gone back to work and been so busy!

last two days were good but I have not exercised since last week.
ANyway,
today I had MC dees for lunch double cheese no bread and a few fries..........
late night after work dinner had to hit the drive thru again...........
checkers, a cheeseburger and a few fries, I threw half of the out before I began to eat, tthis is my new stratgy.

Anyway tomorrow, I am life should be near back to normal so I will try to get my treadmill in.................
till then

renee

wiskband
05-19-2004, 06:51 PM
Today was a good one, I had a bacon egg and cheese on atkins bread for Bk.
No lunch, I ran 4.25 miles on treadmill........
for dinner, I had one LC tortilla and some spinach dip with a small salad...........
I feel the urge to cheat so , I am off to bed early!
till tomorrow............
renee

wiskband
05-20-2004, 09:54 PM
HI all.................
today was a good one,
(B) about 12 I had a bacon egg and cheese on atkins bread.CL lemonade
no lunch
(D) spinach artichoke dip with LC wrap and a small salad
At the game (softball) it was one of the kids B days so i had a cupcake but I passed on the chocolate my friend had............
Once I got home, I felt the need to munch so I had a few pork rinds and peanuts and then sugar free jello...........
NOt good but not too bad,,,,,,,,, I should have had dinner when I got home rather then before I left.

Anyway, I jogged 4 miles and drank 5 24 oz. of water................

till tomorrow.
renee

wiskband
05-24-2004, 01:19 PM
O boy have I been bad.I havent even posted all weAkend!
Here goes if I can remeber it all................
Friday........
No breakfast
(L) turkey salami and cheese on a LC wrap..... and few swedish fish! ( youk now its the weAkend when the swedish fish come into the picture!)
(D) had friends over and boy did we eat! pigs in a blaket ( a blanket of Carbs that is) stuff mush. (stuffed with lots of carbs)
garlic bread and breshetta.......... and of course that carb fest wouldnt be complete unless we drank 4 bottles of wine!

Saturday
(B)two eggs bacon and atkins bread........
(L)salami provolone and pepperoni on Italian bread.......... dont know what I was thinking!
(D) spianch dip and LC wrap top off with a trip to friendlys...........
I really wenty nuts this weAkend........... I had a chocalet shake........

Sunday

No breakfast
(L) BBQ at friends house........one hot dog one hamburger both on LC wraps and one rib...
Then had a cup of coffe and a choclate donut!
(D) feeling lazy ans as if the screwed up may as well go for the gusto. I had another piece of Italin bread and made pizza with it!
I had a ring ding and few cookies through out the day too!!!!!!!!!
All in all a horrible weAkend but, I plan to make up for it all this week!

I amnot going to have any sweets from today Monday till friday!
I already ran 4 miles in 43 minutes and have had my breakfast, i plan on having a salad for dinner and then, I am off to bed early!

Till tomorrow or actually later tonight!

renee

wiskband
05-24-2004, 07:30 PM
Its abouit 9 oclock, I did good today had my usual breakfast and them jogged 4 miles........... just finished dinner...........sausage and peppers on LC wrap and a sald...... going to bed now! till tomorrow
renee

DoeWDW
05-25-2004, 10:37 AM
Renee, are you sure you're eating enough?? If you're hungry, it's much easier to grab something unhealthy to eat. You really need to eat all 3 meals or your body is running on empty.

Your running is amazing!! I don't think I could even run half a mile, let alone over 4 miles!! I can walk forever but running just leaves me winded. :p I admire you!!

I hope you're having a fantastic Tuesday!! :sunny:

wiskband
05-25-2004, 09:50 PM
hi and thanks doe. I know I really have to force myslef to run that much but, when I am done its so worth it, today was even better cause as soon as I was done, I went striaght the the yard and jumped in the pool.............. that was rewarding!
Anywa, I ate my usual breakfast one egg bacon and cheese on atkins bread........
when I got to work they gave us chicken cutlets BREADED and penne with shrimp onions etc............. boy was I pissed but, I worked with it I took as much bread as I could off the chicken and ate every thing but the penne. then they brought out 2 new desserts........... a cheese cake and a flourless chocalte cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O my what was I to do, I took one bite of each and put the fork DOWN......... not too bad............
anyway, i ran my 4 miles and drank 100 ouces of water I will probably drink some more this evening and I also had about 4 cups of decaf.............
till tomorrow

renee

wiskband
05-26-2004, 07:57 PM
Hi, today was a good one...........
heade out early to walmart.........
ate mickey dees there, had a triple cheese burger no bread no ketchup...... and about 6 fries..........
this evening, I had sausage and peppers on LC wrap and a salad.
drank 100 oz. of water no coffee.........
and did not exercise..........
I am sore from past two days. I will however, do 4 miles tomorrow...........
I am really craving something now however, I think rather than snack on something, I will go make some spinach dip.........

till tomorrow
renee

wiskband
05-27-2004, 11:30 PM
So... i had my spinach dip last nioght, I did not cheat!

Today was a very busy day, I really had no time for the treadmill, I was even considering just walking on there or doing 2 miles, but, I really had no time!

Anyway.I accidently did not eat till about 5 this afternoon, I was busy and really didnt mean to do that but it just turned out that way
So I had once again my spinach dip wit LC tortillas..
went to work and didnt get home till just now about midnight, and was once again hungry..........
So I had hot wings ( from work)......... Also, i should say, I am a waitress so that is kinda exercise in itself..........
I drank 100 + oz. of water and 2 cups of coffee..............
Tomorrow should be a challenge, I am taking kids to the movies........

till then
renee

DoeWDW
05-28-2004, 11:08 AM
Renee, I didn't realize you're a waitress!! That's hard work and I'm SURE you're burning tons of calories while working - it's like they're paying you to exercise!! :p :p :p

Glad to hear you're on track. Good luck at the movies - eat before you go so you're not as hungry!

Hope your holiday weekend is filled with fun, healthy food and exercise! :sunny:

wiskband
05-28-2004, 08:29 PM
Hi all did great today, I ate a good Breakfast and then headed off to the movies.....I brought some spinach dip and LC tortillas with me a sugar free jello and one atkins choclate........
The we went to mickey dees, I had a double cheeseburger no bread and a few fries...........
I walked 2 miles on treadmill this afternoon. however, I dont thinki drank all the water I should have , I had about 3 24 oz bottles.......
anyway till tomorrow
renee

wiskband
06-01-2004, 09:19 AM
Lets see, It has been a few days..............

Saturday
(B)two eggs bacon and atkins bread
No lunch
(D) after work we hit checkers, I had a burger no bread and a few fries.

Sunday

BAD BAD DAY
had a garage sale at my dads house so everything was rush
rush

(B) egg cheese and bacon on a ROLL! ughhh and a cupcake
(L) mickey dees.......... AND I went for the biggy
A big mac
No dinner
3 wings at work
after work, I had a bag of combos and some swedish fish. then got home had some oreos.......
I cant believe, I used to eat like this EVERYDAY!

Monday

(B) LC bagel with cream cheese and sugar free jelly
no lunch
(D) went to houlihans and did great order a steak and faux potatoes of their LC menu and also had their LC dessert Skiiny mini moouse.........

I will repot back tonight......... (tuesday)

renee

wiskband
06-01-2004, 10:39 PM
Today was good,
(B) bacon egg and cheese on atkins bread
(L) spinach dip and LC tortilla
(D) half a hamburger no bread and about 4 chicken wings.......
(S) on e atkins ice cream bar......
I jogged walked 3 miles and then walked alot at work.
I drank all my water about 140 oz........ and had 3 cups of coffee.

till tomorrow

renee

wiskband
06-02-2004, 10:14 PM
I did alright today.........
no breakfast but had spinach dip and LC tortillas around 2 oclock.....
for dinner I had mickey dees double CB no bread a a few fries.....
this evening I got hungry and ate ham cheese pepperoni on a LC tortilla.

OPPPPPPPP and o yea, I had about 7 pringles chips........
I also got TOM this morning which would explain the extra hunger I am feeling........... even as I write this BUT, I am going to bed gonna skip the cheating!

No treadmill,I literally had no time..........
tomorrow, its back to work for 4 days
however, I did drink all mywater...........
till tomorrow
renee

DoeWDW
06-04-2004, 09:28 AM
Renee, you're doing great!! You had a little slip on Sunday and you're right back on plan! YAY!!

I hope your Friday is :sunny: !

wiskband
06-04-2004, 11:30 AM
today was a good one!
This morning I got up early, I had a ham and cheese sandwich on atkins bread.......
For lunch, well it was about 4 oclock, I had some spinach dip and a lC tortilla........
Went to wrk and about 10 oclock, I had a salad with grilled cx.
I have not exercised all week, I am finding it hard on the days I work and I am working a few days in a row but, work is definitely exercise in itself............
till tonight.
renee

wiskband
06-04-2004, 11:12 PM
NOt a good evening!
ughhhhhhhhh
no breakfast, I had lunch about 11 oclock mickey dees two cheese burgers no bread a few fries.........
I didnt get to eat dinner, I went straight to work, I ate about 10 this eveing, I had two pieces of italianbread........ and then we were fed pizza on focacia bread! OH MY the carbs!!!!!!!!
But I did work my butt off!
Anyway, I am hoping tomorrow will be better........
OH YEA, had a choclate shake onthe way home!

Got to really be good the rest of the weAkend!
Till tomorrow

renee

wiskband
06-07-2004, 01:15 PM
WOW not a good weAkend!
This is gonna be tough! Working and staying on plan...........
Working in a restaurant where we are getting fed all the time, have access to food the whole time!
Anyway............. I cant even remember all the junk I ate yesterday! BUt so far today has been good, I have not yet exercised but I am gonna get off line now and do that!

Till tonight

renee

wiskband
06-08-2004, 08:32 AM
Yesterday was a good one! Although, I am in this exercise funk... just cant seem to get myself on the treadmill!
With work and softabll, I am so tired...........
anyway
no breakfast yesterday
(l) Bk double whopper no bread no fries............
(D) spinach dip with LC tortilla
(S) atkins icream bar
drank all my water and only one cup of decaf

til tonight

renee

DoeWDW
06-08-2004, 08:45 AM
Renee, working around food is TOUGH!! Can you eat during your shift?? If you wait until 10 PM you'll be STARVING and you'll eat whatever is fast & easy - usually full of carbs! The only way to head that off is to eat a protein based snack BEFORE you get really hungry. Can you eat a handful of nuts or some sunflower seeds or some string cheese while you're on the go?

Summer is coming - will that make things easier for you?? I hope so!

Keep the faith, Renee! As long as we don't give up, we're still in the game! ::yes::

wiskband
06-09-2004, 06:03 PM
Hi thanks doe......and yes, it is very hard! working around food. but, I have actually been doing alright....
I have my days however, I mean we do have access to all sorts of food all the time. Like BREAD....... we give italian bread to every table so its there us whenever we want it!
But I have been skipping it.
anyway,
I had a good and bad day, bad, because I did not eat until about 5 oclock when I got to work.
I was honestly so busy, as I was driving to work, I realized that I hadnt eaten!
So I got there and asked the chef to make me a cheese burger no bread.
I ate that and a salad with blu cheese.........
I worked hard last night but rather than eat again when i was done I waited till I got home and had some spinach dip with LC tortillas.......I did have a cookie...... hubby and kids made cookies and they were ont he table whenI got home, I couldnt resisit!

So far today, I have only eaten once again I do plan on eating later again.I have just been so busy, yard work and backyard projects!
So I ate about 4 oclock, I had sausage and peppers and a salad, then I had an atkins ice cream bar........

NOW, exercise, I have not gotten on my treadmill in about a week.
It is so hot now and I have been doping so much outside work and back at work, I dont seem, to have the time!
I am literally so tired.. the next few days will be hell as well!
I am working the next four days and daughter is getting her cast off and I have to chaperone 2 school trips! UGHHHHHHH till tomorrow
renee

wiskband
06-13-2004, 09:46 PM
WOW have I had a bad weAkend!

I cant even begin to remember all the crap I ate....... but it WAS indeed all CRAP!
thats not the worst part of my weAkend, thursday, I had a seriously bad allergic reaction to what?, I really dont know all I know is I thought I was a goner.
I drank a diet pepsi and a corona one with lime one with ,lemon both of which, I have had before, and had to be rushed to the hospital! then again on friday night, had another reaction but much milder........
anywa, I am up a few pounds and have not expercised in about 2 weeks!
I really have to get back on the wagon this week.................
I am so tired now. till tomorrow
renee

wiskband
06-14-2004, 09:50 PM
Today was Ok......... I honestly was not hungry most of the day, so I didnt eatuntil about 5 oclock.........
I had a salad and some spinach dip. I did not get to exercise, howver, I am going to try and force myself to do so after this entry!
I did drink all my water.
till tomorrow

renee

wiskband
06-21-2004, 02:19 PM
WOW I cant believe it has been 6 days since my last entry! I have been so busy working! I feel like I am never home!
I have been pretty good lately as far as eating but no exercise, I am so tired fromworking that exercise is so far from my mind. Work is my exercise, I really have to get a pedometer for work, I must walk at least 4miles in the time I am there!@
Anyway today was good so far, I had some spinach dip and LC tortilla. I have drank 50 OZ of water so far and have had 4 cups of decaf. i will write again tonight!
till then
renee

wiskband
06-24-2004, 07:29 AM
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh'
yesterday was good!
Busy as usually so I didnt get my exercise in........
but I did work so that is exercise in itself, anyway, yesterday I ate mickey dees for lunch double cheeseburger no bread..........
last night on my way to wrk, I stopped at blimpie... and grabbed a LC tuna snadwich..........
drank all my water and no coffee..............
Till tonight,
renee

wiskband
06-25-2004, 07:09 AM
Yesterday was good,
I had Bk for lunch a whooper no bread.
FOr dinner had to stop again on my way to wrk, I had half of a subway LC wrap gave the other half away!
After work, had a salad with grilled chicken and cheese.
drank all my water, did not exercise but, I did work and it was busy, so did alot of walking!
Working agian tonight hopefully I can post this evening!
till then
renee

wiskband
06-26-2004, 12:15 PM
Yesterday.friday was OK
Went out for lunch so I had taco bell only ate a order of nachos. not in the plan but not too bad!
For dinner, I had a few wings and a salad with grilled chicken,.
On the ride home, I splurged, had a bag of swedish fish ( a small bag) and then ate a chips ahoy cookies when I got home.
will write again tonight!
renee

Desiree
06-28-2004, 08:04 AM
Just wanted to check in and say :wave2:, I know it's been a while since I've posted! Keep up the good work!

wiskband
06-28-2004, 12:44 PM
thakns des..........
today is monday, I had an ok weAkens eating anyway..........
Saturday, I had a salad for dinner.(cant remeber what I ate that morning)
Yesterday (sunday)
A friend and I went to houlihans....
we ate exclusively off the LC menu!
We had wings and then a steak and faux mashed pototoes.........
Later at night at work, I had a burger No fries or bread and then I splurged, not once but twice!
We split a piece of chocolate cake ( 3 ways) and on the way home, I caved and had some swedish fish!

Today, so far, I had no breakfast and had the second half of Houlihans meal half of the steak and faux potatoes......... I also ate a LC wrap and some spinach dip! I am full!

Till tonight
renee

AuroraluvsPhillip
06-28-2004, 05:33 PM
Keep up the good work Renee,

It's ok to slip up now and then, as long as the good days outnumber the bad days. I too, used to semi-unconsciously eat junk all day, junk at work, fast food on the way home, cookies or chips at night...then I'd wonder why I had heartburn all night and couldn't sleep. :crazy:
Since I've been trying to eat healthier, I notice much less gas, bloating and heartburn. I think eating smaller amounts more frequently is helping...and at night I try to eat minimally close to bedtime.

Good luck on your continued journey!
Jean

wiskband
06-29-2004, 12:09 AM
I really screwed up tonight..............
did good all day eating regualr meals but hit the snacks this evening and I really over did it!
Had some raisinettes...then some cookies and some popcorn~!
Ugh and boy does my tummy hurt!
got to get back on track tomorrow
till then
renee

DoeWDW
06-30-2004, 07:10 AM
Renee, today's a new day!

I'm happy to see that you're eating more than once or twice a day. For a while there I was worried about the small amount of food you were eating.

I definitely think you should count your work as your exercise for the day. There is no need to do any other exercise on your workdays. Maybe you can just try to get on the treadmill or take a walk on your days off.

Now that summer is here, is the pace of your life slower? I hope you're finding some time to just sit back and relax and recharge your batteries. No need to try to beat the Energizer bunny - you just can't keep going and going without some down time. Pack up a picnic and take the kids to the park or something!

Hope today is a good one! :sunny:

wiskband
07-02-2004, 10:36 AM
Wow I feel like I have no time to even write in this journal anymore, i havent been on in a few days.........I have done alright up ntil yesterday
Started out bad, I had friendly for breakfast and then it went down hill from there...........
anyway, today is a new day and I have started all over again!

dont think I will get to my goal for the 4th but I did lose a few pounds.............
anyway, I will try and begin to write again tonight!
till then

renee

wiskband
07-02-2004, 10:43 PM
Boy! I had an awful day!
all around.............
work was horrible got into a fight and the customers were just all very unreaasonable!
Anyway i didnt eat much,
I had a salad for lunch and some spinach dip with LC tortilla....
a atkins ice cream bar for snack and had another ice cream this eveving!

Anyway, gonna to bed now so I can forget this day ever happened....will try and write tomorrow

renee

wiskband
07-07-2004, 02:39 PM
Wow, I havent post in a few days...........
I have had a few good days since..........
the week end has not been hard anymore, its my days off from work which are now monday and tuesday!

Anyway I know I did not cheat friday saturday sunday (yes even at july fourth parties) Monday, I went out on a date with hubby.........
I had a good dinner, lobster shrimp scallops clams steamers etc............
All in a bowl with no pasta or carbs,............

However, i did have cheesecake for dessert and at the movies, I had swedish fish and goobers............

Yesterday, I had another off day..........
started out good we ate at BK double whopper no bread and a few fries...........bu in the evening, I had a few cookies and then the biggy!!!!!!!!!! o but it has been so long!
I ate a half a slice of pizza with the crust!
and was still hungry so I ate two slices of LC bread with cream cheese and sugar free jelly!

Today although, its about 4 oclcok, I havent eaten anything but a atkins ice cream bar! not intensionally just the way it worked out!
I will be headed out to work soon, I think ill try a blimpies LC meal!

I will definitely get back on tonight and post!
till then

renee

wiskband
07-14-2004, 11:30 PM
WOW! its been a while, I really need toget comitted again!
today was so bad............ first dad house is having problems with closing! then I figured out my insurance company is jerking me around and the topper.........my car was smacked up while I was working!
Would have been a great day to cheat but, i didnt.......... I didnt eat much but didnt cheat!
drank all my water and ate dinner at about 9:30 this evening........
chicken pizziola! no or very little carbs!
Got home and had a atkins ice cream bar!

going to bed till tomorrow hopefully
renee

Desiree
07-15-2004, 09:26 AM
I'm ready to get commited again with you (hopefully not at the insane asylum!!) :crazy:

No cheating is wonderful! That's a positive! Best of luck to you getting back on the wagon!

wiskband
07-16-2004, 11:07 AM
thanks des...............can use all support I can get!
Anyway yesterday was good.............
got up late so didnt have breakfast.........
for lunch we had mickey dees.......... two double cheese burgers no bread or fries............
FOr dinner about 10 last night I over did it but no carbs involved...........
Had a salad with chicken then some sea bass...........
I got home and had a piece of cheese cake sugar free!
drank all my water
till tomorrow

renee

wiskband
07-17-2004, 12:41 AM
Another non cheat day!
had bacon and eggs for BK
artichoke and spinach dip on LC tortilla for lunch
this evening, i had a hamburger with a side salad at work!

and an atkins ice cream bar just now!

Renee

jodistar
07-17-2004, 05:57 AM
Good job, Renee keep it up! Sounds like you're off to a great start.

Have a wonderful weekend.

wiskband
07-17-2004, 11:45 PM
Thanks jodi~
Today was good till this eveing then I over did it a little
This morning I had eggs and bacon LC bread...........
lunch, I had spinach dip and a half sandwich on LC tortilla
This eveing at work, I had a burger with a salad but on the way home had a friendlys chocolate shake and a bag of swedish fish.............
Bad I know but its all over now............. tomorrow is a neww day!
renee

wiskband
07-20-2004, 01:04 AM
today was good until this evening........
i did good all day stayed on plan then I went a little nuts with the swedish fish!
Anyway....gonna try again tomorrow
renee

septbride2002
07-21-2004, 09:14 AM
Hi Renee! You were up late last night. Sounds like you had a good day until you were heading home. Have you tried keeping legal snacks around? You are looking good! And we all have those moments where nothing will suffice except for a chocolate shake! ;)

~Amanda

wiskband
07-21-2004, 11:24 PM
Today was Ok I guess, i ate a hamburger for lunch, no bread no ketchup. and three hot wings, i didnt get another chance to eat, work was busy so I came home, just got on line and ate a few swedish fish...... a small handfull and nothing more...............
till tomorrow......
renee

wiskband
07-28-2004, 11:34 PM
Wowo I havent been on in a while..........I am sure I had a few bad days in there.yep come to think of it, Sunday was a bad one and I belive monday was as well........anyWHO........ today is wednesday and i did Ok..i had my usual breakfast 2 eggs baonc and tow slices of LC toast one with sugar free jelly and cream cheese....... then I cheated a little, kids made a really big chocolate cookie.......... had a little piece a very little piece of that......
Went to work and chef made me some chicken and a salad.......
thats all for today.I have maintained as far as weight this weight, just wont budge........
Got to lose some before I go to FL.......... in about 17 days.......
till tomorrow...
renee